Yugoslavia unfinished ?!

Partibrejker
Command Sergeant Major

Yugoslavia unfinished ?!

Postby Partibrejker » Sat 31 Dec 2016 16:20

Sooooo, Dear Eugen, now that is proven that you can succumb to tears and make nerfs and buffs due to "yes but that is just another east source and I am autistic military Albert Einstein, even though that your source is from the guys that made that piece of equipment and military that used it, but my logic is superior, since I am superior in all of my knowledge because I speak the language that has roman/latin or germanic root, fu scientists that come from the east" criers everywhere, let's also check something esle.

But, no I won't cry about the nerfs I'll cry about the crap that is still either bugged or unfinished, or to put it nicely:

I got a couple of observations as well:

1. Fuel capacity in the majority of jets is still what the actual fuck.
2. Why is there still just 1 FAV on ot60 transport line
3. Where the hell is lesser minimum range on Orkan, IRL it is 5000 in this thing - 9800 :D Smerch every other MLRS system has a lower minimum range ffs., it is already "great" that it takes 324347545435 years for it to aim.
4. How in the universe is Oganj still firing NPLM, it never used napalm it just used HE.
5. Now that you have introduced the mechanic of "foldable rifles" include Yugo foldable rifles in the list.
6. NORA MUST HAVE 40km RANGE.
Spoiler : :

Narcissistic Black
Major

Re: Yugoslavia unfinished ?!

Postby Narcissistic Black » Sat 31 Dec 2016 16:51

Partibrejker wrote:Sooooo, Dear Eugen, now that is proven that you can succumb to tears and make nerfs and buffs due to "yes but that is just another east source and I am autistic military Albert Einstein, even though that your source is from the guys that made that piece of equipment and military that used it, but my logic is superior, since I am superior in all of my knowledge because I speak the language that has roman/latin or germanic root, fu scientists that come from the east" criers everywhere, let's also check something esle.

But, no I won't cry about the nerfs I'll cry about the crap that is still either bugged or unfinished, or to put it nicely:

3. Where the hell is lesser minimum range on Orkan, IRL it is 5000 in this thing - 9800 :D Smerch every other MLRS system has a lower minimum range ffs., it is already "great" that it takes 324347545435 years for it to aim.
4. How in the universe is Oganj still firing NPLM, it never used napalm it just used HE.
5. Now that you have introduced the mechanic of "foldable rifles" include Yugo foldable rifles in the list.

You sound rather demanding in this post...

I don't Think Eugen responds well to demands.
The First Narcissist
Click signature to see Modification, Alpha Released. Try now.

nuke92
Lieutenant

Postby nuke92 » Sat 31 Dec 2016 16:57

There are reasons for these values but we should use the Finetuning thread instead.
"Spike MR is more accurate I'll give you that but Konkurs has more range and isn't prototype" - Warchat™ July 2017
"ALB added planes, RD added ships, WG4 will add Ekranoplans" - Warchat™ August 2017

Partibrejker
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Partibrejker » Sat 31 Dec 2016 17:02

Narcissistic Black wrote:
Partibrejker wrote:Sooooo, Dear Eugen, now that is proven that you can succumb to tears and make nerfs and buffs due to "yes but that is just another east source and I am autistic military Albert Einstein, even though that your source is from the guys that made that piece of equipment and military that used it, but my logic is superior, since I am superior in all of my knowledge because I speak the language that has roman/latin or germanic root, fu scientists that come from the east" criers everywhere, let's also check something esle.

You sound rather demanding in this post...

I don't Think Eugen responds well to demands.

It ain't about demands it is about stating the obvious. If I was making demands I could also stop and ask, why are meh. pešadija using loadout from 1950s or some others (recoilles rifles on infantry not dealing he, tralalalala). Yeah, my tone is rough, since if this is supposed to be (except if I got something messed up) final patch for WG:RD, then - make things right or at least finished. And the things I am saying are not boosting something to be OP, just boosting, wait it is not even boosting it is adjusting something to be the way it actually is.
1.Orkan, It would be even ok to make it even around 7500 meters, as I have mentioned eeaaarliieeer.
2. Oganj, well that is self-explanatory.
3. Nora, because that is the range that lil thing has, and It aint about HE or ROF or general stuff that make arty being better than other arty it is about range.

And for the jet fuel, well because jet fuel, if that stat is not fixed because it got forgotten I don't know what is.
For the foldable rifles, because there are rifles that are foldable and got overlooked
and for the 1 FAV going up, well, just go through original yugo thread and check the amount of armor that little thing had on it's front.

RedFive
Warrant Officer

Postby RedFive » Sat 31 Dec 2016 17:06

Partibrejker wrote:It ain't about demands it is about stating the obvious.

It's ain't about correctness, it's about tone. You're a supplicant here, asking them to make changes you want, and you phrase it in such a way that is really insulting. How do you respond to requests from people that insult you?

Partibrejker
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Partibrejker » Sat 31 Dec 2016 17:10

RedFive wrote:
Partibrejker wrote:It ain't about demands it is about stating the obvious.

It's ain't about correctness, it's about tone. You're a supplicant here, asking them to make changes you want, and you phrase it in such a way that is really insulting. How do you respond to requests from people that insult you?

Well, I sure do not make nerfs and buffs based on their insults and crying, and since that has managed to slip past, I am just trying to use the same method, since being nice, objective and argumentative with documents does not work here. Do not get me wrong, I am not a jerk, I am a jerk here, since it appears that being a jerk works 10/10.

RedFive
Warrant Officer

Postby RedFive » Sat 31 Dec 2016 17:15

Partibrejker wrote:Well, I sure do not make nerfs and buffs based on their insults and crying, and since that has managed to slip past, I am just trying to use the same method, since being nice, objective and argumentative with documents does not work here. Do not get me wrong, I am not a jerk, I am a jerk here, since it appears that being a jerk works 10/10.

You're doing it again. When you insinuate that any changes were made because of "insults and crying" you pretty much guarantee that your feedback will be ignored. Was there insulting and crying? Yes. Did that cause Eugen to make the changes? No, they made those changes despite that.

If you want to get changes made, make your case with gameplay reasons why those changes will result in a better balanced game. If you can further support them with realism arguments, so much the better, but realism alone is not enough as they are chasing a balanced game more than absolute realism.

Being a jerk will not help your case.

Partibrejker
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Partibrejker » Sat 31 Dec 2016 17:25

RedFive wrote:
Partibrejker wrote:Well, I sure do not make nerfs and buffs based on their insults and crying, and since that has managed to slip past, I am just trying to use the same method, since being nice, objective and argumentative with documents does not work here. Do not get me wrong, I am not a jerk, I am a jerk here, since it appears that being a jerk works 10/10.

You're doing it again. When you insinuate that any changes were made because of "insults and crying" you pretty much guarantee that your feedback will be ignored. Was there insulting and crying? Yes. Did that cause Eugen to make the changes? No, they made those changes despite that.

If you want to get changes made, make your case with gameplay reasons why those changes will result in a better balanced game. If you can further support them with realism arguments, so much the better, but realism alone is not enough as they are chasing a balanced game more than absolute realism.

Being a jerk will not help your case.

I agree with you 120%, do not get me wrong, the only catch is, that so far I have seen 0 good examples, where nice and well-mannered behavior is actually useful around here.

RedFive
Warrant Officer

Postby RedFive » Sat 31 Dec 2016 17:31

Partibrejker wrote:I agree with you 120%, do not get me wrong, the only catch is, that so far I have seen 0 good examples, where nice and well-mannered behavior is actually useful around here.

So your response is to make yourself part of the problem?

KattiValk
General

Postby KattiValk » Sat 31 Dec 2016 17:33

Do share which nerfs were because of crying.

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”