Yugoslavia unfinished ?!

nuke92
Lieutenant

Re: Yugoslavia unfinished ?!

Postby nuke92 » Sat 31 Dec 2016 17:35

Let's not escalate this.
It's not the last patch. Looks more like part one so we don't have to wait till mid January.
"Spike MR is more accurate I'll give you that but Konkurs has more range and isn't prototype" - Warchat™ July 2017
"ALB added planes, RD added ships, WG4 will add Ekranoplans" - Warchat™ August 2017

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Sat 31 Dec 2016 17:57

I see great things for this thread.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Sleksa
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Sleksa » Sat 31 Dec 2016 18:06

Partibrejker wrote:Sooooo, Dear Eugen, now that is proven that you can succumb to tears and make nerfs and buffs due to "yes but that is just another east source and I am autistic military Albert Einstein, even though that your source is from the guys that made that piece of equipment and military that used it, but my logic is superior, since I am superior in all of my knowledge because I speak the language that has roman/latin or germanic root, fu scientists that come from the east" criers everywhere, let's also check something esle.

But, no I won't cry about the nerfs I'll cry about the crap that is still either bugged or unfinished, or to put it nicely:

I got a couple of observations as well:

1. Fuel capacity in the majority of jets is still what the actual fuck.
2. Why is there still just 1 FAV on ot60 transport line
3. Where the hell is lesser minimum range on Orkan, IRL it is 5000 in this thing - 9800 :D Smerch every other MLRS system has a lower minimum range ffs., it is already "great" that it takes 324347545435 years for it to aim.
4. How in the universe is Oganj still firing NPLM, it never used napalm it just used HE.
5. Now that you have introduced the mechanic of "foldable rifles" include Yugo foldable rifles in the list.
6. NORA MUST HAVE 40km RANGE.

v0v

Personally I'd predict the ranked meta switching mostly into predominantly entente vs entente/yugo for atleast the next summer as other coalitions and deck options keep falling further behind. On the other hand this is hardly surprising since a single deck (mixed nato) has been overperforming for the majority of wargame franchise's lifespan, in comparison to other deck choices (mix red or any other nation/coalition).

The yugoslavia national in itself is already among the best single nation decks in the game, able to beat the majority of other coalition decks like dragons, norads, scandis. Even though it doesn't really have any real weaknesses, the entente coalition one-ups the situation and is currently far ahead of any other coalition (cmw/nswp), especially with the most recent patch (with things like the massive buff for the m1t). The maglan hit already kicks israel off the top somewhat, while things like the 15p proles in the m60pb's keep trucking against 15p jägers in their m113's backed up by uniquely wholly unseadable and cost efficient aa setup.

urogard
Brigadier

Postby urogard » Sat 31 Dec 2016 19:56

Narcissistic Black wrote:
Partibrejker wrote:...

You sound rather demanding in this post...

I don't Think Eugen responds well to demands.

He must be new here

Demonicjapsel
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby Demonicjapsel » Sat 31 Dec 2016 20:11

kiheerSEDMAN wrote:Do share which nerfs were because of crying.

I think he's referring to the fact that some people here are skeptical of the TRUE AND TOTALLY REAL fact that Yugoslavia was the worlds leading technological superpower, with every Yugoslav Dinar invested into R&D is worth 1 Million R&D Dollars.

KattiValk
General

Postby KattiValk » Sat 31 Dec 2016 20:22

Demonicjapsel wrote:I think he's referring to the fact that some people here are skeptical of the TRUE AND TOTALLY REAL fact that Yugoslavia was the worlds leading technological superpower, with every Yugoslav Dinar invested into R&D is worth 1 Million R&D Dollars.
Just look at this completely numberless tear fest denying the power of superior Slav steel.

SpitfireMK-Pony
Warrant Officer

Postby SpitfireMK-Pony » Sat 31 Dec 2016 20:31

If I stop taking you seriously after the first two lines of the first post... ("something something, everybodys crying, waaa waaa, Albert Einstein...") I don't think Eugen is going to take you seriously or bother to listen either....

Yakhont
Colonel

Postby Yakhont » Sat 31 Dec 2016 23:03

Yugoslavia is the culmulation of the RD meta in which a Nation has been built to best fit the best method of playing.

You have high Armour and AP recon tanks that spot and stealth,
20 rpm 24ap Launchers on yor Shocks,
Cost efficient regulars that come in cost evident transports,
good ATGMs planes,
fast response MLRS that stun and smoke that don't even need to be microed to make efficient use of its ammo load,
Meme SEAD proof AA

The only lacing category is helicopters and heavy artillery I think.

Markenzwieback
Captain

Postby Markenzwieback » Sun 1 Jan 2017 00:19

Yakhont wrote:Yugoslavia is the culmulation of the RD meta in which a Nation has been built to best fit the best method of playing.

You have high Armour and AP recon tanks that spot and stealth,
20 rpm 24ap Launchers on yor Shocks,
Cost efficient regulars that come in cost evident transports,
good ATGMs planes,
fast response MLRS that stun and smoke that don't even need to be microed to make efficient use of its ammo load,
Meme SEAD proof AA

The only lacing category is helicopters and heavy artillery I think.

You got workable howitzer and almost top-tier Cluster MLRS in the Yugo deck ;)

And your first sentence nailed it. 100% on spot if you ask me.

Medan
Warrant Officer

Postby Medan » Sun 1 Jan 2017 00:47

Slav magic...

poof.

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”