F-15D Strike Eagle to 50% ECM

User avatar
molnibalage
General
Posts: 6706
Joined: Thu 1 Aug 2013 22:54
Location: Hungary
Contact:

Re: F-15D Strike Eagle to 50% ECM

Postby molnibalage » Mon 9 Jan 2017 10:39

Mike wrote:It really should, especially with it being one card. There wasn't a difference between the ECM suite between the C and D, or for that matter, the E, right?

Yes, F-15C/D in RL got the same EW package as F-15E from 1992 or 1995. I cannot reacall the exact date. While in RD F-15C have 50% while F-15E 50%... F-15E deserves 50% and was always forgotten by Eugen...

Mister Maf wrote:"F-15D" and "Strike Eagle" in the same name severely upsets me. Can we please just rename the thing back to the F-15E so the US can stop using a trainer as a strike craft? You can't see the missing fuel tanks when it's actually going on a bombing run and it's honestly not that big of a visual difference.

And also +1 for the ECM buff.

Me too even with loadout is represented F-15A/B/C/D were able to use. All F-15s had A/G modes and they were capable to carry bombs but only without CFT. Regardless of this F-15D name is simply stupid, it should be called F-15E.

User avatar
Capion
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 319
Joined: Wed 7 Sep 2016 13:43
Location: Cologne, Germany
Contact:

Re: F-15D Strike Eagle to 50% ECM

Postby Capion » Mon 9 Jan 2017 11:20

Mike wrote:
Solo wrote:
nande wrote:was just testing.

But honestly I don't think it'd need a price nerf. Just a prototype tag, as on the Israeli one


Even better.

Unit date could realistically be set at 1991 to reflect heavy usage in Desert Storm which could justify prototype.


The 1991 is in timeframe though. 1992 is proto land.


By that logic the entire Yugo deck should be prototyped.
In memoriam: Gebirgsfernmeldebataillon 210

User avatar
HrcAk47
Colonel
Posts: 2788
Joined: Sat 3 May 2014 18:00
Contact:

Re: F-15D Strike Eagle to 50% ECM

Postby HrcAk47 » Mon 9 Jan 2017 11:40

Capion wrote:
Mike wrote:The 1991 is in timeframe though. 1992 is proto land.


By that logic the entire Yugo deck should be prototyped.


What isn't prototyped? :3
The SEAD never bothered me anyway.

SMB Yugoslavia Retexture Mod, now released, v.1.0

User avatar
Capion
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 319
Joined: Wed 7 Sep 2016 13:43
Location: Cologne, Germany
Contact:

Re: F-15D Strike Eagle to 50% ECM

Postby Capion » Mon 9 Jan 2017 12:15

HrcAk47 wrote:
Capion wrote:
Mike wrote:The 1991 is in timeframe though. 1992 is proto land.


By that logic the entire Yugo deck should be prototyped.


What isn't prototyped? :3


You have some kind of yugo-magic target-aquiring system going on this forum, dont you?
In memoriam: Gebirgsfernmeldebataillon 210

Ribar
Warrant Officer
Posts: 479
Joined: Fri 7 Sep 2012 09:27
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Contact:

Re: F-15D Strike Eagle to 50% ECM

Postby Ribar » Mon 9 Jan 2017 12:47

On topic : +1
Off topic:
Spoiler : :
Capion
Let me guess, Yugo player stole your sweetroll? :lol:
Wrong thread, go to "Yugo butthurt/whining" thread.
Image :mrgreen:

User avatar
HrcAk47
Colonel
Posts: 2788
Joined: Sat 3 May 2014 18:00
Contact:

Re: F-15D Strike Eagle to 50% ECM

Postby HrcAk47 » Mon 9 Jan 2017 12:48

Capion wrote:
HrcAk47 wrote:
Capion wrote:By that logic the entire Yugo deck should be prototyped.


What isn't prototyped? :3


You have some kind of yugo-magic target-aquiring system going on this forum, dont you?


Salinity (saltiness) can be easily measured by measuring specific gravity of tears or through an inexpensive refractometer. It only takes one tear.

For greater quantities, you can measure electric conductivity.

It is a good indicator. Not magical at all, just scientific.

#yugoscience
The SEAD never bothered me anyway.

SMB Yugoslavia Retexture Mod, now released, v.1.0

User avatar
Markenzwieback
Captain
Posts: 1708
Joined: Tue 27 Oct 2015 17:06
Contact:

Re: F-15D Strike Eagle to 50% ECM

Postby Markenzwieback » Mon 9 Jan 2017 12:50

Yugo national is only 4 prototypes short of the Scandinavian coalitions numbers though. :roll:
Image

Zaskow
Chief Warrant Officer
Posts: 740
Joined: Sat 27 Jul 2013 10:09
Contact:

Re: F-15D Strike Eagle to 50% ECM

Postby Zaskow » Mon 9 Jan 2017 14:00

Agreed with OP. USA deserves 50% ECM bomber.
Image

User avatar
Greyhound
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 377
Joined: Sun 9 Aug 2015 16:47
Location: Czech Republic
Contact:

Re: F-15D Strike Eagle to 50% ECM

Postby Greyhound » Mon 9 Jan 2017 14:08

God yes. No reason why Israel should have better ECM on their F-15.
Image

RedFive
Warrant Officer
Posts: 400
Joined: Wed 6 Jan 2016 15:22
Contact:

Re: F-15D Strike Eagle to 50% ECM

Postby RedFive » Mon 9 Jan 2017 14:25

Not that I disagree with 50% ECM for the Deagle, but hasn't Israel been developing their own ECM suites for quite some time?

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 33 guests