Dutch 2A4 NL overpriced

User avatar
zeeyoo
Corporal
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon 11 Mar 2013 10:15
Contact:

Dutch 2A4 NL overpriced

Postby zeeyoo » Tue 17 Jan 2017 09:56

Image

Here some inconsistency.

Dutch 2A4 NL's FAV + AP value is 40, like other 140pts Blufor tanks(M1A1HA, K1A1...) but its price is 145pts now, same as Chally 1 Mk.3 which FAV + AP value is 41.

ZTZ-85-III's FAV AP value is also 41, but this one is Redfor's and has clearly lower RoF(7r/m, autoloader) so this one is reasonable.

User avatar
Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 12409
Joined: Thu 20 Feb 2014 01:09
Location: Virginia, United States of America
Contact:

Re: Dutch 2A4 NL overpriced

Postby Mike » Tue 17 Jan 2017 09:58

5 point buff.
Image
Courtesy of KattiValk

Crowarior
Corporal
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue 24 May 2016 12:29
Contact:

Re: Dutch 2A4 NL overpriced

Postby Crowarior » Tue 17 Jan 2017 10:05

Talking about being overpriced... What about german leo 2a4 ?

User avatar
zeeyoo
Corporal
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon 11 Mar 2013 10:15
Contact:

Re: Dutch 2A4 NL overpriced

Postby zeeyoo » Tue 17 Jan 2017 10:23

Crowarior wrote:Talking about being overpriced... What about german leo 2a4 ?


German 2A4's FAV + AP Value is 38(19 + 19). 15pts for 2AP is a bit overprice.

Crowarior
Corporal
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue 24 May 2016 12:29
Contact:

Re: Dutch 2A4 NL overpriced

Postby Crowarior » Tue 17 Jan 2017 10:45

Ima saying that German 2A4 should go down in price as well. Maybe 5-10pts.

nande
Lieutenant
Posts: 1217
Joined: Tue 30 Sep 2014 02:31
Contact:

Re: Dutch 2A4 NL overpriced

Postby nande » Tue 17 Jan 2017 10:51

Crowarior wrote:German 2A4 should go down in price as well. Maybe 5-10pts.
why?

User avatar
Azaz3l
Brigadier
Posts: 3295
Joined: Sat 1 Oct 2011 10:38
Location: Bus 410
Contact:

Re: Dutch 2A4 NL overpriced

Postby Azaz3l » Tue 17 Jan 2017 12:21

It should go down by 5 points to 140, that's basically all.

Crowarior wrote:Ima saying that German 2A4 should go down in price as well. Maybe 5-10pts.

Because Leo 2A4 = T-64BV, obviously.
Image

urogard
Brigadier
Posts: 3062
Joined: Sun 4 May 2014 13:31
Contact:

Re: Dutch 2A4 NL overpriced

Postby urogard » Tue 17 Jan 2017 13:12

Azaz3l wrote:It should go down by 5 points to 140, that's basically all.

Crowarior wrote:Ima saying that German 2A4 should go down in price as well. Maybe 5-10pts.

Because Leo 2A4 = T-64BV, obviously.

Not quite but compared to similar tanks T-72S, Challenger 1Mk2, T-72 Wilk M2 a price of 125 pts would be perfectly reasonable for the Leo 2A4 and 130 is clearly overpriced.

User avatar
molnibalage
General
Posts: 6708
Joined: Thu 1 Aug 2013 22:54
Location: Hungary
Contact:

Re: Dutch 2A4 NL overpriced

Postby molnibalage » Tue 17 Jan 2017 13:43

urogard wrote:
Azaz3l wrote:It should go down by 5 points to 140, that's basically all.

Crowarior wrote:Ima saying that German 2A4 should go down in price as well. Maybe 5-10pts.

Because Leo 2A4 = T-64BV, obviously.

Not quite but compared to similar tanks T-72S, Challenger 1Mk2, T-72 Wilk M2 a price of 125 pts would be perfectly reasonable for the Leo 2A4 and 130 is clearly overpriced.

I agree. T-72S has the same price and it has 22AP HEAT weapon besides 20 AP gun. The total dmg. is higher only the AP + AV is the same for both tanks in case you do not count the ATGM. + T-72 has auto loader...

User avatar
Azaz3l
Brigadier
Posts: 3295
Joined: Sat 1 Oct 2011 10:38
Location: Bus 410
Contact:

Re: Dutch 2A4 NL overpriced

Postby Azaz3l » Tue 17 Jan 2017 13:45

molnibalage wrote:I agree. T-72S has the same price and it has 22AP HEAT weapon besides 20 AP gun. The total dmg. is higher only the AP + AV is the same for both tanks in case you do not count the ATGM. + T-72 has auto loader...

22 AP HEAT weapon is actually a Svir missile that hits 1/3 of the times when not in armored deck or 1/2 of the times when on veteran, lol. T-72S also has way worse accuracy and worse RoF. Btw, armor is generally valued better than AP so that's where Leo 2A4 wins.
Image

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests