The past week, I've been writing an armory app using D-Ms IrisZoomDataApi. The goal is to have a program that is more user-friendly than the mod tools but still shows the important hidden stats.
Below are older screens
Using old ZZ_4:
Custom query field:
Even if you know how to use the mod tools, searching for units and getting an overview takes much less time. The recon tab has a custom query field. For example, if you're wondering what a mod tools variable does, you can input it there and quickly check its value across multiple units.
The program queries the game's files in real time. By default, it will open the files from the new years' patch, but after the first launch it will create a configuration.ini file - you can edit the paths there if you want to use old or custom NDF/ZZ4/ZZ files instead. The program takes a bit to start and you probably can't run it on your phone (but I'm hoping to change that one day..)
There are many ways to contribute if you're into that:
- Tell me what variables are missing, ideally with mod tools location but even if you're a normal user who just thinks I should add fuel
- Tell me what variables are wrong or can be made more readable
- Pull requests : source code on github
- If the program doesn't work, make sure you have NET Framework 4.5.2 installed.
- If you get an error about reading ZZ_Win.dat, see viewtopic.php?f=155&t=59265&start=50#p1087364 . The latest game version in Apr 2021 is 48574. The 9-digit versions in WARGAME/PC are from before the game launched on EGS.
https://mega.nz/#!bYczWQRa!qg71mF_AtLTq ... deyAMLCAbE (16-02-2017)
https://mega.nz/#!DBMkgQRY!f7MUiT26RaL2 ... jWfoXNVXlc (13-02-2017)
https://mega.nz/#!uUtjmIgD!Ti2YMMsGwgqV ... p2uTHz0c7w (11-02-2017)
https://mega.nz/#!rIcThCzT!b76bebXXhfL9 ... wZ3utoYV8A (08-02-2017)
https://mega.nz/#!qIkERRQa!ea1ak6h_Us-i ... hT5lKwCDZI (28-01-2017)
https://mega.nz/#!eZtnmQ6D!kRNf49yhdZJg ... 5zMLCmFwHw (21-01-2017)
https://mega.nz/#!zFUnGLLT!34gKfjCW8Il_ ... GgdjyNAC7g (18-01-2017)
Also take a look at ascii's replay->deck extractor: http://forums.eugensystems.com/viewtopi ... 55&t=59592