aussie paratroops

caskwine
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed 3 Dec 2014 11:59
Contact:

aussie paratroops

Postby caskwine » Wed 25 Jan 2017 08:04

Sooooooooooooo. endless campaign by cask to get nice things for aussies, but. australia maintained 3RAR as a parachute batallion up untill 2011...

so another possible infantry unit for the so called infantry specialists of the commonwealth??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airborne_ ... _Australia

Echo 8
Sergeant First-Class
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri 14 Nov 2014 05:32
Contact:

Re: aussie paratroops

Postby Echo 8 » Wed 25 Jan 2017 12:43

caskwine wrote:Sooooooooooooo. endless campaign by cask to get nice things for aussies, but. australia maintained 3RAR as a parachute batallion up untill 2011...

so another possible infantry unit for the so called infantry specialists of the commonwealth??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airborne_ ... _Australia

Pretty sure that Australian paratroops would be covered by Commandos.

Maybe try campaigning for extra accuracy for ANZAC infantry small arms due to the integrated optics instead.

RedFive
Warrant Officer
Posts: 400
Joined: Wed 6 Jan 2016 15:22
Contact:

Re: aussie paratroops

Postby RedFive » Wed 25 Jan 2017 14:35

ANZAC already has good infantry, if they get any new units I'd rather they address areas where the faction is actually deficient.

rubik33
Corporal
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon 13 Aug 2012 19:08
Contact:

Re: aussie paratroops

Postby rubik33 » Wed 25 Jan 2017 14:37

Right :lol: anything to make the current host of ANZAC infantries contribute something useful other than Commandos 90. CMW doesn't really need more redundant units, they already have more of that than everyone else

User avatar
axnone
First Sergeant
Posts: 222
Joined: Fri 12 Aug 2016 19:39
Location: Caerdydd
Contact:

Re: aussie paratroops

Postby axnone » Wed 25 Jan 2017 15:16

rubik33 wrote:they already have more of that than everyone else

can't agree with that, look at EB,RD.
Image
二营长你他娘的PLZ-45呢,给我拉来!
Spoiler : :
A better Zhanshi`85(`90) for China!
RPG and\or price buff,Type 81 optional.
Dream come true?
:arrow: http://forums.eugensystems.com/viewtopic.php?f=187&t=59331#p1019327

rubik33
Corporal
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon 13 Aug 2012 19:08
Contact:

Re: aussie paratroops

Postby rubik33 » Wed 25 Jan 2017 16:28

axnone wrote:
rubik33 wrote:they already have more of that than everyone else

can't agree with that, look at EB,RD.


oh well, point taken.

User avatar
Mister Maf
Lieutenant
Posts: 1454
Joined: Sun 15 Dec 2013 23:15
Contact:

Re: aussie paratroops

Postby Mister Maf » Wed 25 Jan 2017 17:48

rubik33 wrote:
axnone wrote:
rubik33 wrote:they already have more of that than everyone else

can't agree with that, look at EB,RD.


oh well, point taken.

While this is true, especially for EB, it doesn't diminish the fact that Commonwealth has a ton of good rifle squads and doesn't need any more. The biggest reasonable thing that can be done to help ANZAC is a reshuffling of the Commonwealth air tab along the lines of Xeno's suggestions.
Image

captaincarnage
Major
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sat 29 Mar 2014 23:50
Contact:

Re: aussie paratroops

Postby captaincarnage » Thu 26 Jan 2017 00:43

Making SASR not suck an enourmous donkey phallus would be nice, they were half decent once and then got screwed by the nerf bat because reasons.
I hope your buratino's die screaming.

rubik33
Corporal
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon 13 Aug 2012 19:08
Contact:

Re: aussie paratroops

Postby rubik33 » Thu 26 Jan 2017 01:28

Would be nice if they can turn the anzac recon infantries into something useful to pad out the holes in cmw recon tab, and vehicle recons too. The current options are awful

User avatar
wargamer1985
Brigadier
Posts: 3305
Joined: Sat 4 May 2013 00:36
Contact:

Re: aussie paratroops

Postby wargamer1985 » Thu 26 Jan 2017 01:29

captaincarnage wrote:Making SASR not suck an enourmous donkey phallus would be nice, they were half decent once and then got screwed by the nerf bat because reasons.

Send them to 30 CP and they should be fine and usable.
APPLY TO THE GLORIOUS CULT OF THE WARHAWK! LIBERATING NAZIS SINCE 1939!
Image

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 56 guests