aussie paratroops

RedFive
Warrant Officer

Re: aussie paratroops

Postby RedFive » Thu 26 Jan 2017 01:48

captaincarnage wrote:Making SASR not suck an enourmous donkey phallus would be nice, they were half decent once and then got screwed by the nerf bat because reasons.

Give them the Minimi and they'd be decent at 35pts.

Versedhorizon
Corporal

Postby Versedhorizon » Thu 26 Jan 2017 02:34

RedFive wrote:ANZAC already has good infantry, if they get any new units I'd rather they address areas where the faction is actually deficient.

This is pretty much what the community as been screaming at eugen for the past two and something years to do about this faction.

axnone
First Sergeant

Postby axnone » Thu 26 Jan 2017 14:57

wargamer1985 wrote:
captaincarnage wrote:Making SASR not suck an enourmous donkey phallus would be nice, they were half decent once and then got screwed by the nerf bat because reasons.

Send them to 30 CP and they should be fine and usable.

Then ppl would go "muh Delta Force!"

Give them both CGM3 @ 30pts would solve everything.
Honestly we have Shayetet and yuckjeons at the same price,CGM3 would fit in just fine.
二营长你他娘的PLZ-45呢,给我拉来!
Spoiler : :
A better Zhanshi`85(`90) for China!
RPG and\or price buff,Type 81 optional.
Dream come true?
:arrow: http://forums.eugensystems.com/viewtopic.php?f=187&t=59331#p1019327

Vulcan 607
Major-General

Postby Vulcan 607 » Thu 26 Jan 2017 15:56

Versedhorizon wrote:
RedFive wrote:ANZAC already has good infantry, if they get any new units I'd rather they address areas where the faction is actually deficient.

This is pretty much what the community as been screaming at eugen for the past two and something years to do about this faction.

Remember they gave us m113 Milan!

captaincarnage
Major

Postby captaincarnage » Thu 26 Jan 2017 17:11

An IFV would make a huge difference to the viability of Anzac, i would take that any day over the Vickers Mk11 or the bloody M113 milan. If only Anzac fanboys had access to as many sekrit documents as the Yugoboo's the world of Wargame would be a better place :P
I hope your buratino's die screaming.

Bluebreaker
Warrant Officer

Postby Bluebreaker » Thu 26 Jan 2017 18:13

Vulcan 607 wrote:
Versedhorizon wrote:

Remember they gave us m113 Milan!

and its not even an F2 :lol:

maybe make it a transport?
Last edited by Bluebreaker on Thu 26 Jan 2017 18:20, edited 1 time in total.

damoj
Command Sergeant Major

Postby damoj » Thu 26 Jan 2017 18:15

ANZUS Coalition when?

wargamer1985
Brigadier

Postby wargamer1985 » Thu 26 Jan 2017 19:03

axnone wrote:
wargamer1985 wrote:

Send them to 30 CP and they should be fine and usable.

Then ppl would go "muh Delta Force!"

Give them both CGM3 @ 30pts would solve everything.
Honestly we have Shayetet and yuckjeons at the same price,CGM3 would fit in just fine.

Well, they can't really have the Carl Gustav M3 and remain CAT C, in my opinion the ideal solution would be giving Delta Force the Stoner 63 in replacement of the M60E3, making Delta Force a infantry-grinder focus, while SASR could maintain the superior anti-tank weapon. One would be better against infantry, the other against AFVs, both would be usable and viable.
APPLY TO THE GLORIOUS CULT OF THE WARHAWK! LIBERATING NAZIS SINCE 1939!

Desty
Warrant Officer

Postby Desty » Thu 26 Jan 2017 19:25

wargamer1985 wrote:Well, they can't really have the Carl Gustav M3 and remain CAT C, in my opinion the ideal solution would be giving Delta Force the Stoner 63 in replacement of the M60E3, making Delta Force a infantry-grinder focus, while SASR could maintain the superior anti-tank weapon. One would be better against infantry, the other against AFVs, both would be usable and viable.

The 3 guys playing CAT C games will survive without them :lol:

wargamer1985
Brigadier

Postby wargamer1985 » Thu 26 Jan 2017 19:46

Desty wrote:
wargamer1985 wrote:Well, they can't really have the Carl Gustav M3 and remain CAT C, in my opinion the ideal solution would be giving Delta Force the Stoner 63 in replacement of the M60E3, making Delta Force a infantry-grinder focus, while SASR could maintain the superior anti-tank weapon. One would be better against infantry, the other against AFVs, both would be usable and viable.

The 3 guys playing CAT C games will survive without them :lol:

Changing the Category of the unit is a big no-no, considering that A. Delta Force is used in several campaigns which take place below Cat A. B. Most single-category Special Forces are placed in Cat C, Delta Force should be no exception. C. Delta Force are perfectly workable with equipment available in Cat C, no need to make this more complicated than it has to be.
APPLY TO THE GLORIOUS CULT OF THE WARHAWK! LIBERATING NAZIS SINCE 1939!

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”