aussie paratroops

RedFive
Warrant Officer
Posts: 400
Joined: Wed 6 Jan 2016 15:22
Contact:

Re: aussie paratroops

Postby RedFive » Thu 26 Jan 2017 01:48

captaincarnage wrote:Making SASR not suck an enourmous donkey phallus would be nice, they were half decent once and then got screwed by the nerf bat because reasons.

Give them the Minimi and they'd be decent at 35pts.

User avatar
Versedhorizon
Corporal
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue 14 Jun 2016 12:47
Contact:

Re: aussie paratroops

Postby Versedhorizon » Thu 26 Jan 2017 02:34

RedFive wrote:ANZAC already has good infantry, if they get any new units I'd rather they address areas where the faction is actually deficient.

This is pretty much what the community as been screaming at eugen for the past two and something years to do about this faction.

User avatar
axnone
First Sergeant
Posts: 222
Joined: Fri 12 Aug 2016 19:39
Location: Caerdydd
Contact:

Re: aussie paratroops

Postby axnone » Thu 26 Jan 2017 14:57

wargamer1985 wrote:
captaincarnage wrote:Making SASR not suck an enourmous donkey phallus would be nice, they were half decent once and then got screwed by the nerf bat because reasons.

Send them to 30 CP and they should be fine and usable.

Then ppl would go "muh Delta Force!"

Give them both CGM3 @ 30pts would solve everything.
Honestly we have Shayetet and yuckjeons at the same price,CGM3 would fit in just fine.
Image
二营长你他娘的PLZ-45呢,给我拉来!
Spoiler : :
A better Zhanshi`85(`90) for China!
RPG and\or price buff,Type 81 optional.
Dream come true?
:arrow: http://forums.eugensystems.com/viewtopic.php?f=187&t=59331#p1019327

User avatar
Vulcan 607
Major-General
Posts: 3911
Joined: Mon 31 Mar 2014 20:40
Location: Malton
Contact:

Re: aussie paratroops

Postby Vulcan 607 » Thu 26 Jan 2017 15:56

Versedhorizon wrote:
RedFive wrote:ANZAC already has good infantry, if they get any new units I'd rather they address areas where the faction is actually deficient.

This is pretty much what the community as been screaming at eugen for the past two and something years to do about this faction.


Remember they gave us m113 Milan!

captaincarnage
Major
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sat 29 Mar 2014 23:50
Contact:

Re: aussie paratroops

Postby captaincarnage » Thu 26 Jan 2017 17:11

An IFV would make a huge difference to the viability of Anzac, i would take that any day over the Vickers Mk11 or the bloody M113 milan. If only Anzac fanboys had access to as many sekrit documents as the Yugoboo's the world of Wargame would be a better place :P
I hope your buratino's die screaming.

User avatar
Bluebreaker
Warrant Officer
Posts: 454
Joined: Mon 6 May 2013 16:25
Contact:

Re: aussie paratroops

Postby Bluebreaker » Thu 26 Jan 2017 18:13

Vulcan 607 wrote:
Versedhorizon wrote:
RedFive wrote:ANZAC already has good infantry, if they get any new units I'd rather they address areas where the faction is actually deficient.

This is pretty much what the community as been screaming at eugen for the past two and something years to do about this faction.


Remember they gave us m113 Milan!

and its not even an F2 :lol:

maybe make it a transport?
Last edited by Bluebreaker on Thu 26 Jan 2017 18:20, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
damoj
Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 322
Joined: Mon 26 Sep 2016 10:07
Contact:

Re: aussie paratroops

Postby damoj » Thu 26 Jan 2017 18:15

ANZUS Coalition when?

User avatar
wargamer1985
Brigadier
Posts: 3305
Joined: Sat 4 May 2013 00:36
Contact:

Re: aussie paratroops

Postby wargamer1985 » Thu 26 Jan 2017 19:03

axnone wrote:
wargamer1985 wrote:
captaincarnage wrote:Making SASR not suck an enourmous donkey phallus would be nice, they were half decent once and then got screwed by the nerf bat because reasons.

Send them to 30 CP and they should be fine and usable.

Then ppl would go "muh Delta Force!"

Give them both CGM3 @ 30pts would solve everything.
Honestly we have Shayetet and yuckjeons at the same price,CGM3 would fit in just fine.

Well, they can't really have the Carl Gustav M3 and remain CAT C, in my opinion the ideal solution would be giving Delta Force the Stoner 63 in replacement of the M60E3, making Delta Force a infantry-grinder focus, while SASR could maintain the superior anti-tank weapon. One would be better against infantry, the other against AFVs, both would be usable and viable.
APPLY TO THE GLORIOUS CULT OF THE WARHAWK! LIBERATING NAZIS SINCE 1939!
Image

User avatar
Desty
Warrant Officer
Posts: 452
Joined: Wed 23 Jul 2014 16:22
Location: Austria
Contact:

Re: aussie paratroops

Postby Desty » Thu 26 Jan 2017 19:25

wargamer1985 wrote:Well, they can't really have the Carl Gustav M3 and remain CAT C, in my opinion the ideal solution would be giving Delta Force the Stoner 63 in replacement of the M60E3, making Delta Force a infantry-grinder focus, while SASR could maintain the superior anti-tank weapon. One would be better against infantry, the other against AFVs, both would be usable and viable.


The 3 guys playing CAT C games will survive without them :lol:
Image

User avatar
wargamer1985
Brigadier
Posts: 3305
Joined: Sat 4 May 2013 00:36
Contact:

Re: aussie paratroops

Postby wargamer1985 » Thu 26 Jan 2017 19:46

Desty wrote:
wargamer1985 wrote:Well, they can't really have the Carl Gustav M3 and remain CAT C, in my opinion the ideal solution would be giving Delta Force the Stoner 63 in replacement of the M60E3, making Delta Force a infantry-grinder focus, while SASR could maintain the superior anti-tank weapon. One would be better against infantry, the other against AFVs, both would be usable and viable.


The 3 guys playing CAT C games will survive without them :lol:

Changing the Category of the unit is a big no-no, considering that A. Delta Force is used in several campaigns which take place below Cat A. B. Most single-category Special Forces are placed in Cat C, Delta Force should be no exception. C. Delta Force are perfectly workable with equipment available in Cat C, no need to make this more complicated than it has to be.
APPLY TO THE GLORIOUS CULT OF THE WARHAWK! LIBERATING NAZIS SINCE 1939!
Image

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests