Should Ka-52 just lose its SEAD missile?

thelizardofdoom
Sergeant First-Class

Re: Should Ka-52 just lose its SEAD missile?

Postby thelizardofdoom » Fri 3 Feb 2017 23:01

another505 wrote:
thelizardofdoom wrote:Yes and the supercobra to. I am so over all this helo silliness. I played about 11 games today and was helo rushed 7 times. Death to helo sead missiles, because make no mistake...helo cheese is their main function.

are you playing rank or something?

Indeed but my point stands. The only tme you see SEAD helos is in silly start game helo cheese.
Yes im aware my grammar and spelling are dreadful. Email complaints to android for having terrible software or eugen for having a mobile unfriendly site.

captaincarnage
Major

Postby captaincarnage » Fri 3 Feb 2017 23:34

I'm still baffled as to where the supercobra change came from, completely pointless unless you're a helo cheesing banana bender.
I hope your buratino's die screaming.

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mike » Sat 4 Feb 2017 03:09

captaincarnage wrote:I'm still baffled as to where the supercobra change came from, completely pointless unless you're a helo cheesing banana bender.

Us on the forum complaining that the Ka-52 has missiles thay damage the airframe whereas the US which actually operated ARMs from helicopters, had none.
Courtesy of KattiValk

another505
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby another505 » Sat 4 Feb 2017 03:25

Mike wrote:
captaincarnage wrote:I'm still baffled as to where the supercobra change came from, completely pointless unless you're a helo cheesing banana bender.

Us on the forum complaining that the Ka-52 has missiles thay damage the airframe whereas the US which actually operated ARMs from helicopters, had none.

The fanboys wanted a shitty realistic loadout so they got it :D
Of Salt

Xeno426
Carbon 13

Postby Xeno426 » Sat 4 Feb 2017 06:07

Mike wrote:

Yeah, but that was about two years ago.
CloakandDagger wrote:And you're one of the people with the shiny colored name. No wonder the game is in the state it's in.

thelizardofdoom
Sergeant First-Class

Postby thelizardofdoom » Sat 4 Feb 2017 08:17

Seryn wrote:
thelizardofdoom wrote:Yes and the supercobra to. I am so over all this helo silliness. I played about 11 games today and was helo rushed 7 times. Death to helo sead missiles, because make no mistake...helo cheese is their main function.

Yugoslavia, Chally Marksman, MANPADs, VAB VDAA, EOTS HAWK, Crotale. Need I go on?

Manpads fire to slow, vab get insta killed by rockets due to low armour and range, a hawk to deal with helo rush? Comeon......., croatale and croatale-esk only have 4 missiles in ready rack therefore it will only kill 2 at most. Chally marksmen can work but due to cost you can't buy enough of them to deal with 13+ helps at once.

If you want to discuss the problem itself fine. However, acting as if it isn't a problem other than "git gud" is being willfully blind.
Yes im aware my grammar and spelling are dreadful. Email complaints to android for having terrible software or eugen for having a mobile unfriendly site.

Zero_Ecm
Sergeant

Postby Zero_Ecm » Sat 4 Feb 2017 10:00

thelizardofdoom wrote:
Seryn wrote:

Yugoslavia, Chally Marksman, MANPADs, VAB VDAA, EOTS HAWK, Crotale. Need I go on?

Manpads fire to slow, vab get insta killed by rockets due to low armour and range, a hawk to deal with helo rush? Comeon......., croatale and croatale-esk only have 4 missiles in ready rack therefore it will only kill 2 at most. Chally marksmen can work but due to cost you can't buy enough of them to deal with 13+ helps at once.

If you want to discuss the problem itself fine. However, acting as if it isn't a problem other than "git gud" is being willfully blind.

Short arrow and stormer.

Sigirdiwarth
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby Sigirdiwarth » Sat 4 Feb 2017 10:27

Reminder to buy 900pts of AA at every match start.

urogard
Brigadier

Postby urogard » Sat 4 Feb 2017 12:19

Zero_Ecm wrote:Short arrow and stormer.

there's functionally no difference between these two and crotale

except that they cost more and have either less range or accuracy

if you have a helo blob approaching, you literally won't get off more than 3 missiles before getting stunlocked by rocket pod spam

urogard
Brigadier

Postby urogard » Sat 4 Feb 2017 12:20

Sigirdiwarth wrote:Reminder to buy 900pts of AA at every match start.

then get rekt if your opponent is dumb enough not to open with helo spam

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”