On the basis of a previously conducted survey, I'm sure everyone would like after Double Nation Pack: REDS to see Triple Nation Pack: REDS that would be a logical development of the game and worthy of completion.
Remembering that in the Second Korean War DLC in addition to additional companies were added new units and fixed some bugs in the game, wanted to see something similar in the new DLS. Then offer a list of potential corrections and additions:
- F-105 Thunderchief. The US air force actively used from 1958 to 1984 year. Armament: 1 × 20 mm M61 cannon with 1028 rounds, 8 × 340 kg napalm or 16 × 241 kg high-explosive bomb, the speed of 900-1000 km/h
- A-3 Skywarrior. The U.S. Navy used from 1956 to 1991 year. Armament: 2 × 20 mm M3L cannon with 1000 rounds, 8 × 227 kg bombs, speed 600 km/h.
- Hawker Hunter. For the Air Force of Great Britain, Sweden, Holland or Denmark. Armament: 4× 30 mm ADEN cannon with 480 rounds of ammunition and AIM-9 Sidewinder, AGM-65 Maverick or bombs.
- Canberra bomber for the air force of great Britain, Australia, France, Germany, Sweden or India. Armament 4 x 20 mm Hispano with 2000 rounds, up to 3600 kg of bombs, rockets and missiles.
- French fighter-bomber Dassault Mystere and Ouragan for the French air force, India, Israel
- In reality, American plane Corsair II may carry 9 × 340 kg BLU-1/B or 8 × 340 kg BLU-27 napalm bombs while in the game, It carries only two napalm bombs and therefore is completely inefficient aircraft.
- Sikorsky H-34/S-58 for the army and navy USA, Canada, France, FRG, Israel, Japan or Netherlands.
Anti-aircraft missile system
- 2K11 Krug (NATO names: SA-4 Ganef) for the Armies of the USSR, East Germany, Czechoslovakia, Poland or North Korea.
- If the game is American anti-aircraft warfare MIM-104 Patriot, it should be and the Soviet air defense system S-200 and S-300
- The most impressive tank destroyer ever is ISU-152 for the Armies of the USSR, Poland, Czechoslovakia, China, North Korea or Israel (captured Egyptian)
- If the game has the Soviet VDV-troops as well as British SAS and Paratroopers, why at the USA are not the 101 or 82 airborne divisions.
- The game has many different maps, but no map, which consisted of one big city, so that 70-80% of the area of the map would occupy some megapolis (Pyongyang or Seoul, Beijing or Tokyo) with its sights, skyscrapers and park areas in the city. At the moment, the best city map is the Wonsan Harbor where the urban area does not exceed 25%. Additionally, some cards are very buggy - D-Day in Paradise and Gunboat Diplomacy, please release patch to fix bugs in these maps, where the game strongly frieze
Unmanned aerial vehicle
In the game has a lot of intelligence units, but no reconnaissance aircraft. I suggest the original version - use of unmanned reconnaissance. For example, the Soviet Tu-123 Yastreb, Tu-141 Strizh, Tu-143, Shmel-1, Pchela-1T or American AQM-34, GNAT-750, RQ-2.
- AMX-13 for the IDF since this machine was the main battle tank of Israel during the Suez crisis and Six-Day War.
- Magnificent Soviet tank IS-3 for the Armies of the USSR, China, North Korea or even Israel (captured Egyptian)
- If in the game at all countries of the socialist camp has a tank T-34/85, why not have one of the pro-western countries no Sherman tanks of various modifications, which in one form or another was in service practically all the represented in the game countries.
- M26 and M46 tanks for the US army
- M47 tank for the armies of the United States, Holland, FRG or South Korea.
- Centurion vs T-55. In reality, the frontal armor of the tank Centurion is 152 mm, and the T-55 - 205 mm. This means that if in the game coefficient frontal armor of T-55 is 7, then the Centurion, the figure should be 5. The same thing can be said about the comparison of the British tank Chieftain and the Soviet T-62: as shown by the Iran-Iraq war, Soviet tanks T-55 and T-62 easily penetrate the frontal armor of Chieftain. Moreover, according to Wikipedia, the armor of T-62 (Frontal armor - 220 mm, Roof of Gun turret - 58 mm, Stern of gun turret - 65 mm, Board of gun turret - 196 mm) should look like the following: Front - 7, Side - 6, Rear - 2, Top -2. While armor of Chieftain (Frontal armor - 195 mm, Roof of Gun turret - 45 mm, Stern of gun turret - 35 mm, Board of gun turret - 120 mm) should look like the following: Front - 6, Side - 4, Rear - 1, Top -2.
I hope to see the largest (and most expensive) DLC in your performance.
Next, I bring a list of documented recreated decks based on the major armed conflicts in the last 65 years. Including a deck dedicated to the Second Indo-Pakistan war, the Iran-Iraq war, the First Indochina War and the Vietnam War, associated with a potential complement codenamed Triple Nation Pack: REDS.
- A-6 Intruder plays the role of the British bomber Avro Vulcan in the deck dedicated to the Falklands War; in the role of B-26 Marauder in the invasion of Bay of Pigs, in Indo-China and the Korean War, the role of the British bomber Canberra to Suez
- The Il-102 in the role of the Tu-22
- M18 Hellcat in the role of Sherman tanks in the Redfor
- M48A1 in the role of M47 in the Bluefor, etcetera