In anticipation of the new DLC: decks of all armed conflicts over the past 65 years

molnibalage
General

Re: In anticipation of the new DLC: decks of all armed conflicts over the past 65 years

Postby molnibalage » Mon 6 Feb 2017 20:59

Xeno426 wrote:Hell, even in ALB the F-105 wouldn't see much use because the F-111E would still be CatC.

In fact in ALB only in cat C were useful F-111s, because they became 2/card. Besides cheap airspam F-111F had quite a good punch because in ALB CBU had real firepower from airplanes...

Zomba69
Master Sergeant

Re: In anticipation of the new DLC: decks of all armed conflicts over the past 65 years

Postby Zomba69 » Tue 7 Feb 2017 01:21

Eternity wrote:
A very simple question. Did you see 60 of my decks on the motives of the major wars in the last 65 years? That's what I wonder to do in the game, while you play the best units in multiplayer. Everyone has their own interests "

Exactly this - why is it always perspective of part of multiplayer community? Why would I not play some 70s conflict in skirmish, with few friends or in campaign? Or just spent hours in building decks? Hell, I even saw Wargame scenes in some animated documentaries on Youtube. Diversity, yes please

Rabidpalidinski
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Rabidpalidinski » Tue 7 Feb 2017 06:21

frostypooky wrote:The next DLC will be Red Dragon Reboot Edition with 20 new units for NK and China.

Wait was this confirmed?
<3 MIGHTY SOVIET SPACE BMP
"I solve tactical problems, not practical problems" 8-)
Please fix the PGZ-63's fixed wing cannon range :(

antizombies_boy
Sergeant Major

Postby antizombies_boy » Tue 7 Feb 2017 14:37

Rabidpalidinski wrote:
frostypooky wrote:The next DLC will be Red Dragon Reboot Edition with 20 new units for NK and China.

Wait was this confirmed?

0 news from Eugen since Doble Pack: Reds.

But there was a project for WR:RD which no ones has known something new about it: THE LEADERS.

What the hell happened with this project?

http://www.eugensystems.com/red-dragon-war-leaders/

nuke92
Lieutenant

Postby nuke92 » Tue 7 Feb 2017 14:43

antizombies_boy wrote:THE LEADERS.

1st of April :^)

IMHO if there is more RD content to come, NK/CN DLC would be the most realistic at this point. Like the early DLCs of 2014.

But again I am just speculating, no one knows...
"Spike MR is more accurate I'll give you that but Konkurs has more range and isn't prototype" - Warchat™ July 2017
"ALB added planes, RD added ships, WG4 will add Ekranoplans" - Warchat™ August 2017

antizombies_boy
Sergeant Major

Postby antizombies_boy » Tue 7 Feb 2017 15:13

nuke92 wrote:
antizombies_boy wrote:THE LEADERS.

1st of April :^)

IMHO if there is more RD content to come, NK/CN DLC would be the most realistic at this point. Like the early DLCs of 2014.

But again I am just speculating, no one knows...

On that case Blue Dragons should has it own patch.... Eugen never did something similar right? There weren't national patches with new units.

nuke92
Lieutenant

Postby nuke92 » Tue 7 Feb 2017 17:00

There were DLCs but it was an ALB -> RD transition thing for Eastern Block and Scandinavia.
The DLCs were released in Autumn 2014, that's how we got Otomagic and the ODAB Mig and many more.
"Spike MR is more accurate I'll give you that but Konkurs has more range and isn't prototype" - Warchat™ July 2017
"ALB added planes, RD added ships, WG4 will add Ekranoplans" - Warchat™ August 2017

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”