How is this balanced?

User avatar
Razzmann
General
Posts: 7497
Joined: Fri 7 Mar 2014 15:29
Location: The land of flowing beer and Sauerkraut.
Contact:

Re: How is this balanced?

Postby Razzmann » Sat 11 Feb 2017 19:22

M4jor wrote:And instead of explaining: nothing but toxicity. Great Community!!!

So you missed this?
viewtopic.php?f=155&t=59376

He's either a troll or can't accept being wrong.

User avatar
CuteKitten
Corporal
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu 9 Feb 2017 14:22
Contact:

Re: How is this balanced?

Postby CuteKitten » Sat 11 Feb 2017 19:24

Razzmann wrote:
M4jor wrote:And instead of explaining: nothing but toxicity. Great Community!!!

So you missed this?
viewtopic.php?f=155&t=59376

He's either a troll or can't accept being wrong.

I accept the AMRAAM has more accuracy, but there are still too many draw backs. Which is why i changed the OP. Maybe you should read a post before you judge.

tristanl
Corporal
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri 9 Jan 2015 19:25
Contact:

Re: How is this balanced?

Postby tristanl » Sat 11 Feb 2017 19:25

to be fair though Razzy, nobody has explained their positions in depth, they've just said "i'm right" without giving the thorough "because"

User avatar
KattiValk
General
Posts: 6320
Joined: Tue 19 Nov 2013 03:39
Location: Houston, Texas (CST)
Contact:

Re: How is this balanced?

Postby KattiValk » Sat 11 Feb 2017 19:33

The issue with AIM-9L's lack of 5 HE has been discussed before.

You do not need to restart a thread that was already locked to prove a point that's already been proven before. It's child and you are only making yourself look worse.

User avatar
Razzmann
General
Posts: 7497
Joined: Fri 7 Mar 2014 15:29
Location: The land of flowing beer and Sauerkraut.
Contact:

Re: How is this balanced?

Postby Razzmann » Sat 11 Feb 2017 19:34

tristanl wrote:to be fair though Razzy, nobody has explained their positions in depth, they've just said "i'm right" without giving the thorough "because"

That's because he never proved that the Su-27 has supposedly higher accuracy and just went on saying "everyone knows that". It's his own fault that people don't take him seriously.

RedFive
Warrant Officer
Posts: 400
Joined: Wed 6 Jan 2016 15:22
Contact:

Re: How is this balanced?

Postby RedFive » Sat 11 Feb 2017 19:38

>Reposting a thread that got locked.

Good luck with that.

User avatar
KattiValk
General
Posts: 6320
Joined: Tue 19 Nov 2013 03:39
Location: Houston, Texas (CST)
Contact:

Re: How is this balanced?

Postby KattiValk » Sat 11 Feb 2017 19:40

Razzmann wrote:That's because he never proved that the Su-27 has supposedly higher accuracy and just went on saying "everyone knows that". It's his own fault that people don't take him seriously.
It takes a lot of gall to actively tell people they don't know how the game works while perpetrating a falsehood:
    CuteKitten wrote:
    CuteKitten wrote:AMRAAMs have 60%@7700m
    R27s have 50@8400m at 7700m R27s have more than 60%.
    You need to learn how the game mechanics work.
-which be itself is not unforgivable (just embarrassing), as that's not really something that's ever explained, but he chose to completely ignore being wrong and basically completely passed it by, moving to a new argument. I'd call it audacious, but it's really just childish, like this thread being the second of its kind.

User avatar
Razzmann
General
Posts: 7497
Joined: Fri 7 Mar 2014 15:29
Location: The land of flowing beer and Sauerkraut.
Contact:

Re: How is this balanced?

Postby Razzmann » Sat 11 Feb 2017 19:42

Image

F-4F is able to fire its second AMRAAM off before the Su-27 hit with the first one.
Reload time is irrelevant because it won't shoot the next one until the first one hit or missed.
Guns:
Image
Image

Gsh has half the RoF, one third of suppression and suppression radius.

60% Veteran results in 77% base accuracy.
50% Veteran results in 67% base accuracy.

And again, there is no range scaling with AAMs.

I don't even know why I do this to such obvious troll threads...

tristanl
Corporal
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri 9 Jan 2015 19:25
Contact:

Re: How is this balanced?

Postby tristanl » Sat 11 Feb 2017 19:51

Razzmann wrote:Image

F-4F is able to fire its second AMRAAM off before the Su-27 hit with the first one.
Reload time is irrelevant because it won't shoot the next one until the first one hit or missed.
Guns:
Image
Image

Gsh has half the RoF, one third of suppression and suppression radius.

60% Veteran results in 77% base accuracy.
50% Veteran results in 67% base accuracy.

And again, there is no range scaling with AAMs.

I don't even know why I do this to such obvious troll threads...

razzmann showing how it's done.

User avatar
Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 12409
Joined: Thu 20 Feb 2014 01:09
Location: Virginia, United States of America
Contact:

Re: How is this balanced?

Postby Mike » Sat 11 Feb 2017 20:12

Isn't there range scaling vs helicopters? Or is that just for land based AA vs helicopters?
Image
Courtesy of KattiValk

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests