Mig-29 9.13 "Tactical" Tactic

Snez0k
Specialist
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat 28 May 2016 13:03
Contact:

Mig-29 9.13 "Tactical" Tactic

Postby Snez0k » Mon 6 Mar 2017 15:35

I remember just a month or two ago, I created a theme that should be fixed a planes of DLC such as the Mig 29 9.13 with their dual launches of missiles, as it is very interfere in the battle in the air tactical games that are now more than half in the lobby. A month has passed, or for two, in the end, nothing has changed. Apparently 2 rocket is normal, start immediately and 2 combo of 2 migs vs 1 170pts jet = 4 Hit vs 1 Hit. Well, yes, because if fixed a Pay to win in air DLC, developers will no longer take players money, but keep in the end conscience is already too long delayed, change Veterance pls on 3/2/0/0/0 to have at least some chance to play against them. I really didn't whant to play on Patriots anymore pls "Make air battle balanced again..."

PS: Especially for morons who will cover this tactic because only it can play under the guise that 101% none of the 4 rockets misses, please do not post in this thread their stupid messages, and shove himself back into the cave and close it by stone. Do not tell lies even used yourself, you know perfectly well that this tactic OP.

GARGEAN
Brigadier
Posts: 3496
Joined: Wed 9 Apr 2014 14:19
Contact:

Re: Mig-29 9.13 "Tactical" Tactic

Postby GARGEAN » Mon 6 Mar 2017 15:56

MiG OP. Lol.

Snez0k
Specialist
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat 28 May 2016 13:03
Contact:

Re: Mig-29 9.13 "Tactical" Tactic

Postby Snez0k » Mon 6 Mar 2017 15:59

GARGEAN wrote:MiG OP. Lol.

Mig 29 9.13 from DLC in Tactical Games

edthebeast
Chief Warrant Officer
Posts: 534
Joined: Tue 31 Dec 2013 21:40
Contact:

Re: Mig-29 9.13 "Tactical" Tactic

Postby edthebeast » Mon 6 Mar 2017 16:02

Don't spawn a fighter to counter them then? Either use ground AA or the 220 points more in infantry or tanks you can have to nullify them.
The only (probably) sane player to take a card of Akulas voluntarily..... UNTIL RED DRAGON!

Image

Snez0k
Specialist
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat 28 May 2016 13:03
Contact:

Re: Mig-29 9.13 "Tactical" Tactic

Postby Snez0k » Mon 6 Mar 2017 16:03

edthebeast wrote:Don't spawn a fighter to counter them then? Either use ground AA or the 220 points more in infantry or tanks you can have to nullify them.

As i say early now i play ONLY on Patriots, but i didn't whant to play on them, it's not interesting. So, you say, that blue force didn't need to use any asf's at all (except tomcats)

User avatar
James-Bond
Sergeant First-Class
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon 9 Jul 2012 18:08
Contact:

Re: Mig-29 9.13 "Tactical" Tactic

Postby James-Bond » Mon 6 Mar 2017 18:44

The MiG-29 isn't OP, lol.
If you were doing a similar "tactic" on Blue, just go, K-F16C, 20 points more & you get a plane with 6 long range missiles, not 2.
change you specialization you can get 2 on elite.
as people have previously said, Ground AA etc.
Also the MiG missiles do and can miss.

edthebeast
Chief Warrant Officer
Posts: 534
Joined: Tue 31 Dec 2013 21:40
Contact:

Re: Mig-29 9.13 "Tactical" Tactic

Postby edthebeast » Mon 6 Mar 2017 20:24

Snez0k wrote:
edthebeast wrote:Don't spawn a fighter to counter them then? Either use ground AA or the 220 points more in infantry or tanks you can have to nullify them.

As i say early now i play ONLY on Patriots, but i didn't whant to play on them, it's not interesting. So, you say, that blue force didn't need to use any asf's at all (except tomcats)

And playing with only patriots (and other ground AA I hope) is a hard counter to the migs, because they can't shoot down your AA. If your ASFs keep getting shot down, don't spawn ASFs, or bait the enemy over your ground AA with your ASF to guarantee the kill. Remember, 2 migs is a big investment, it's an extra superheavy and a squad of line inf 90 in a great transport. If he has 2 migs from the start, you have more tanks, inf, IFVs, etc. Use them to win.
The only (probably) sane player to take a card of Akulas voluntarily..... UNTIL RED DRAGON!

Image

urogard
Colonel
Posts: 2937
Joined: Sun 4 May 2014 13:31
Contact:

Re: Mig-29 9.13 "Tactical" Tactic

Postby urogard » Mon 6 Mar 2017 20:46

edthebeast wrote:
Snez0k wrote:
edthebeast wrote:Don't spawn a fighter to counter them then? Either use ground AA or the 220 points more in infantry or tanks you can have to nullify them.

As i say early now i play ONLY on Patriots, but i didn't whant to play on them, it's not interesting. So, you say, that blue force didn't need to use any asf's at all (except tomcats)

And playing with only patriots (and other ground AA I hope) is a hard counter to the migs, because they can't shoot down your AA. If your ASFs keep getting shot down, don't spawn ASFs, or bait the enemy over your ground AA with your ASF to guarantee the kill. Remember, 2 migs is a big investment, it's an extra superheavy and a squad of line inf 90 in a great transport. If he has 2 migs from the start, you have more tanks, inf, IFVs, etc. Use them to win.

tactical works a little bit differently than regular games. you got to min max hard to have an edge there
a pair of ripple firing migs is pretty much a sound investment there

Snez0k
Specialist
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat 28 May 2016 13:03
Contact:

Re: Mig-29 9.13 "Tactical" Tactic

Postby Snez0k » Mon 6 Mar 2017 22:15

edthebeast wrote:
Snez0k wrote:
edthebeast wrote:Don't spawn a fighter to counter them then? Either use ground AA or the 220 points more in infantry or tanks you can have to nullify them.

As i say early now i play ONLY on Patriots, but i didn't whant to play on them, it's not interesting. So, you say, that blue force didn't need to use any asf's at all (except tomcats)

And playing with only patriots (and other ground AA I hope) is a hard counter to the migs, because they can't shoot down your AA. If your ASFs keep getting shot down, don't spawn ASFs, or bait the enemy over your ground AA with your ASF to guarantee the kill. Remember, 2 migs is a big investment, it's an extra superheavy and a squad of line inf 90 in a great transport. If he has 2 migs from the start, you have more tanks, inf, IFVs, etc. Use them to win.


I know how to play. I have more then 1000h in tacticals server's. But you logic... then maybe wargame blue side didn't need asf's at all. Then maybe developers cut them all from Nato( Because no one asf can't conter MIg party...

edthebeast
Chief Warrant Officer
Posts: 534
Joined: Tue 31 Dec 2013 21:40
Contact:

Re: Mig-29 9.13 "Tactical" Tactic

Postby edthebeast » Mon 6 Mar 2017 22:58

Snez0k wrote:
edthebeast wrote:
Snez0k wrote:As i say early now i play ONLY on Patriots, but i didn't whant to play on them, it's not interesting. So, you say, that blue force didn't need to use any asf's at all (except tomcats)

And playing with only patriots (and other ground AA I hope) is a hard counter to the migs, because they can't shoot down your AA. If your ASFs keep getting shot down, don't spawn ASFs, or bait the enemy over your ground AA with your ASF to guarantee the kill. Remember, 2 migs is a big investment, it's an extra superheavy and a squad of line inf 90 in a great transport. If he has 2 migs from the start, you have more tanks, inf, IFVs, etc. Use them to win.


I know how to play. I have more then 1000h in tacticals server's. But you logic... then maybe wargame blue side didn't need asf's at all. Then maybe developers cut them all from Nato( Because no one asf can't conter MIg party...

Cool, you've played the game. Newsflash, so have I. We'll skip over that strawman now and get to the only relevant bit of your argument. "no one asf can counter Mig party". This is obviously true as the guy has spawned two migs against you, costing 220 points. How can you expect a 180 point asf to beat them? I rarely take ASFs any more, preferring three or four cards of ground AA and mortars in my support tab, and two ATGMs, a bomber and a SEAD in my air tab. I don't send planes against dedicated anti-plane units. I bait him onto my AA with a dummy SEAD run, the high ECM of the SEAD means I can usually dodge three of four missiles, or I evac before he can fire. He then loses a MiG to my AA, and bingo, he needs two lucky dice rolls to kill a plane with his fighters for the rest of the game. It's not uncounterable.
The only (probably) sane player to take a card of Akulas voluntarily..... UNTIL RED DRAGON!

Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Razzmann and 7 guests