How to push/advance as the US

KattiValk
General

Re: How to push/advance as the US

Postby KattiValk » Mon 3 Apr 2017 01:54

sondawg18401 wrote:Wait, how were the M3A2 nerfed. They perform very well for me
The relevant direct nerf to it is the price tag, which is extremely prohibitive of aggressive use of the unit. The more important change is DLC tanks and shift away from situations favoring the M3.

captaincarnage
Major

Postby captaincarnage » Mon 3 Apr 2017 02:00

Aggressive use is what the M2A2 is for, the M3A2 is a defensive unit, and it still performs as well as it ever did in that role.

If i remember correctly the price nerf you're referencing was from $75 to $80. Honestly the difference is negligible, considering that the brad used to cost $90 when RD first came out...
I hope your buratino's die screaming.

RoadkillRodger
Lieutenant

Postby RoadkillRodger » Mon 3 Apr 2017 23:10

KattiValk wrote:
thelizardofdoom wrote:Dat minimize tho. I rather miss the tike when LR were good against inf.
LR were never "good" against infantry, they just weren't garbage tier like Riflemen/Motostrelki.

Base LR are situationally very useful against Finland thanks to the 1 AV on most of their apcs.

thelizardofdoom
Sergeant First-Class

Postby thelizardofdoom » Wed 19 Apr 2017 00:34

RoadkillRodger wrote:
KattiValk wrote:
thelizardofdoom wrote:Dat minimize tho. I rather miss the tike when LR were good against inf.
LR were never "good" against infantry, they just weren't garbage tier like Riflemen/Motostrelki.

Base LR are situationally very useful against Finland thanks to the 1 AV on most of their apcs.

I posted that on my cellphone (how I usually post) so for clarification I meant "Dat minmax tho. I rather miss time when LR were good against inf."

Your right, perhaps "good" is an overstatement. But as they were still the most efficient infantry grind cards in the US deck.
Yes im aware my grammar and spelling are dreadful. Email complaints to android for having terrible software or eugen for having a mobile unfriendly site.

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”