Is anyone actively working towards another balance patch or not?
Is it realistic to provide any other information anytime in the coming weeks/months?
The original post on 28th November 2016
[EUG]MadMat wrote:But now, with two more REDFOR coalitions about to be added, we've decided to deal with the matter, and by the most efficient way: SOVKOR shall die.
Hence, enjoy this coalition as long as you can for, alongside the upcoming Double Nation Pack: Reds will be released a patch deleting SOVKOR, and focusing on buffing the Red Dragons coalition. And you might actually have some surprise ....
This was over 4 months ago, and more than 3 months since the last balance patch.
Since then the buffs to RD were limited to giving Lie Ren a much better RPG and turning the Strelabus into an Iglabus. Both seriously welcome changes but nothing in the departments which are commonly agreed upon as lacking (100-120 pts tanks, 10 sec arty, viable ASF, decent bomber, cost effective infantry next to overpriced Lu Zhandui and underperforming NK RPD)
- ZTS-63-I's missing MG added.
- Liè Rén now carry Type 69-1 rockets instead of basic Type 69
- ZTZ-80, ZTZ-88B and ZTZ-88A main gun loadout increased from 21 to 30 rounds
- ZTZ-85-II main gun loadout increased from 21 to 28 rounds
- ZTZ-85-IIA main gun loadout reduced from 28 to 21 rounds
- ZTZ-85-III main gun loadout reduced from 28 to 21 rounds
- Type 63's missing MG added.
- ZSU-23-4 speed fixed to 50km/h like all the other Shilka's.
- VTT-323 120mm front armour fixed from 1 to 2, as should have been since the APC rebalance patch.
- T-62D price reduced from 30$ to 25$
- Type 59 price reduced from 30$ to 25$
- Ch'onma-ho V no longer available to Marines & Support decks.
- Type 85 Susong-Po front armor increased 1 to 2, autonomy set at 500km, speed at 65 km/h, as other VTT series vehicles
- VTT-323 Hwasung-Chong's Strela 1 replaced by a Igla
- VTT-323 Hwasung-Chong air optics (non displayed) increased to Good
- VTT-323 Hwasung-Chong service date moved to 1989 and prototyped
- VTT-323 Hwasung-Chong price increased to 20$, availability reduced by one step
- Jeongchaldae's Zastava M76 accuracy increased from 85% to 95% (as all other sniper rifles)
- Tokchon 122mm rate of fire increased
- Tokchon 130mm RoF increased, dispersion reduced to 4550m, price increased from 85$ to 95$
* Yuckjeondae MG fixed, they used the shock version
* M1992's Konkurs loadout increased from 4 to 8
* Mig-23ML price fixed from 95$ to 85$
* NEW Ch'onma-Ho IV brought back from the dead, between the ChoHo II & V, with its previous stats ... + a Strela-2 launcher strapped on it. Set as proto.
* NEW Type 59-IB (custom name) added, as a late Type 59-I with improved gun + ... + a Strela-2 launcher strapped on it. Set as proto.
* WZ-551 frontal armor increased from 1 to 2
* PGZ-95 speed increased from 55 to 70kmh
* PGZ-95 time between missles reduced from 6 to 2sec
* Z-9A HJ-8 price decreased from 70$ to 60$
* Su-27SK's R-57R1 loadout reduced from 6 to 4, price reduced from 150$ to 135$, availability set to 126.96.36.199.0
* JH-7 price reduced from 130$ to 120$, veterancy increased by one step.
* ZTZ-88 renamed ZTZ-80 and separated from the ZTZ-85 family.
* NEW ZTZ-88B added, as ZTZ-80's successor.
* NEW ZTZ-88A added, as ZTZ-88B (not a typo)'s successor. Set as proto.
The fact that you have to focus on SD to fill the war chest which got depleted by the unfortunate event called AoA is not under debate. But is it possible not to leave RD hanging out to dry?