The Sea hawk has a wrong modle!

Argonlegends
Private First-Class

The Sea hawk has a wrong modle!

Postby Argonlegends » Mon 22 May 2017 01:34

Hey duds,
Last week i had took a closer look to the Sea Hawk and was surprised, because eugen use a wrong modle. It use the normal black hawk modle for the modified seahauke Chassis. The major failour is the gear at the back of the chopper. and the rockets look like crap. Do you see the same?
Another thing what i think is wrong that some helis has flairs like planes this should be also added in future

Thanks for reading
plz leav a note for other wrong stuff to show eugen wher they can tune the game in future.

FrangibleCover
Lieutenant

Re: The Sea hawk has a wrong modle!

Postby FrangibleCover » Mon 22 May 2017 01:47

Argonlegends wrote:Hey duds,
Last week i had took a closer look to the Sea Hawk and was surprised, because eugen use a wrong modle. It use the normal black hawk modle for the modified seahauke Chassis. The major failour is the gear at the back of the chopper. and the rockets look like crap. Do you see the same?

You'll see this in a lot of places if you look. Equally, some units that should look identical or similar do not. It's easier to play the game zoomed out.

Another thing what i think is wrong that some helis has flairs like planes this should be also added in future

Helicopter ECM has come up a few times before and I like the idea as an addition to expanded ECM mechanics. Be warned that you're not going to see 50% ECM super helicopters, 20-30% is the best anyone will achieve. In an expanded ECM system with Optical, IR and Radar evasiveness as separate factors nothing is going above 20%.

plz leav a note for other wrong stuff to show eugen wher they can tune the game in future.

The game is possibly dead now, and if it isn't then Eugen's return will almost certainly not include model fixes. They've had a policy not to change models for a long time now, because back in the days when they did someone always found fault with the new model.
What if Wargame stuck to timeframe?

Fodder
Sergeant Major

Postby Fodder » Mon 22 May 2017 05:11

This belongs in the inconsistency thread.

Argonlegends wrote:Hey duds,

When did helicopters first started deploying flares? Against insurgents?
Last edited by Fodder on Wed 24 May 2017 18:18, edited 1 time in total.

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Mon 22 May 2017 06:00

FrangibleCover wrote:The game is possibly dead now...

I still regularly play, and at certain times of day it isn't too hard to get a game going.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

FrangibleCover
Lieutenant

Postby FrangibleCover » Mon 22 May 2017 13:10

Fade2Gray wrote:

I still regularly play, and at certain times of day it isn't too hard to get a game going.

Yeah, I misspoke. What I mean to say is that it's possible that there will be no further official patches or updates. If there aren't there's still life in the old girl yet but since we can't mod models none of that life will include a fixed Seahawk.

Fodder wrote:When did helicopters first started deploying flares? Against insurgents?

Well, yes. But not the insurgents you're thinking of, their fathers. The Soviet Union used them in Afghanistan.
What if Wargame stuck to timeframe?

HrcAk47
Colonel

Postby HrcAk47 » Mon 22 May 2017 13:12

FrangibleCover wrote:
Fodder wrote:When did helicopters first started deploying flares? Against insurgents?

Well, yes. But not the insurgents you're thinking of, their fathers. The Soviet Union used them in Afghanistan.

The brave freedom fighters :lol:

IIRC, there was some Strela 2 action in Vietnam even.
The SEAD never bothered me anyway.

SMB Yugoslavia Retexture Mod, now released, v.1.0

Adarius
Sergeant

Postby Adarius » Mon 22 May 2017 13:34

Fade2Gray wrote:

I think "dead" is an inappropriate description as we still play with it. It is however past the menopause and unlikely to produce patches and updates.

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Mon 22 May 2017 22:14

Adarius wrote:
Fade2Gray wrote:

I think "dead" is an inappropriate description as we still play with it. It is however past the menopause and unlikely to produce patches and updates.

WG:RD is past menopause...

I'm having a pretty good chuckle over that one.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Yakhont
Colonel

Postby Yakhont » Mon 22 May 2017 22:40

I personally think RD still has a good chance for a patch. After all if AoW DA and HT can get patched after 12 years and the publisher folding RD's chances look pretty good.

The question is when. If Euegn is compelled to make the next Wargame or even more DLC then its more certain.

nuke92
Lieutenant

Postby nuke92 » Mon 22 May 2017 23:28

the biggest hint is a developer saying WG was declared dead many times in the last years.
"Spike MR is more accurate I'll give you that but Konkurs has more range and isn't prototype" - Warchat™ July 2017
"ALB added planes, RD added ships, WG4 will add Ekranoplans" - Warchat™ August 2017

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”