Re: Broken Stuff that Needs Fixing ASAP

Postby Fodder » Sun 3 Sep 2017 23:54

FrangibleCover wrote:.

Good Job Finding These!

chykka
Brigadier

Postby chykka » Mon 4 Sep 2017 00:10

yeah maybe BF looks pretty good in those comparisons, might have a few outlying units from Finland. Maybe I just stuck in my old ways and still prefer fjb but really there is almost no reason to use them with LSTR. Not to mention Finlands is a recon unit.

Sas and Fjb could use recon treatment I wouldn't mind using a slot for that. However, I still don't think one nation can carry the coalition. It's kinda like Israel having some blatant openings and weaknesses aside from all the outlying units and the strongest super heavy in the game. Transports seem to make a world of a difference though, Yugo and Finland seem to have some of the best in that regard.

thelizardofdoom
Sergeant First-Class

Postby thelizardofdoom » Tue 5 Sep 2017 16:46

This thread has been fucking hilarious. People accusing a top player of being shit.

I really wish people would quit bashing the faustman mod. People invest their time and energy, without pay, to contribute to the game and you talk shitty about them for it? Disgraceful.
Yes im aware my grammar and spelling are dreadful. Email complaints to android for having terrible software or eugen for having a mobile unfriendly site.

Sleksa
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Sleksa » Tue 5 Sep 2017 17:58

thelizardofdoom wrote:I really wish people would quit bashing the faustman mod. People invest their time and energy, without pay, to contribute to the game and you talk shitty about them for it? Disgraceful.

Could say the same about vasily's old mod.

Razzmann
General

Postby Razzmann » Tue 5 Sep 2017 18:13

Just because people invest time into something does not mean it is immune to criticism. I honeslty don't care how people talk about the mod.

thelizardofdoom
Sergeant First-Class

Postby thelizardofdoom » Tue 5 Sep 2017 21:36

Razzmann wrote:Just because people invest time into something does not mean it is immune to criticism. I honeslty don't care how people talk about the mod.

Criticism about the mod is one thing but there seems to be people who are just overtly hostile and angry about it for no reason.
Yes im aware my grammar and spelling are dreadful. Email complaints to android for having terrible software or eugen for having a mobile unfriendly site.

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mike » Tue 5 Sep 2017 21:37

thelizardofdoom wrote:
Razzmann wrote:Just because people invest time into something does not mean it is immune to criticism. I honeslty don't care how people talk about the mod.

Criticism about the mod is one thing but there seems to be people who are just overtly hostile and angry about it for no reason.

No man, to hell with the mod I know nothing about just because I want to piss of someone on the internet!
Courtesy of KattiValk

FrangibleCover
Lieutenant

Postby FrangibleCover » Tue 5 Sep 2017 23:45

0/10 mod, China doesn't have a decent cluster bomber and BD is still lacking an ASF that can really compete.
[Non-included Nation] Belgium - Spreadsheet
[Non-included Nation] Hungary - Spreadsheet
[Non-included Nation] Pakistan

thelizardofdoom
Sergeant First-Class

Postby thelizardofdoom » Wed 6 Sep 2017 01:24

FrangibleCover wrote:

0/10 mod, China doesn't have a decent cluster bomber and BD is still lacking an ASF that can really compete.

Your still lacking in an ASF to seriously compete.

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mike » Wed 6 Sep 2017 16:50

thelizardofdoom wrote:
FrangibleCover wrote:

Your still lacking in an ASF to seriously compete.

You're *
Courtesy of KattiValk

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”