No C-300 ?

another505
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Re: No C-300 ?

Postby another505 » Fri 8 Sep 2017 12:27

VDV 90 is one of the most OP inf. the game ever. They have one of the best RPG typer weapon and many time in forest somehow they beated 15 man size US Marines...

now thats quotable :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Of Salt

molnibalage
General

Postby molnibalage » Fri 8 Sep 2017 14:30

GARGEAN wrote:
molnibalage wrote:Development of R-37 still happened after collapsing of USSR. R-37 did not existed in late '70. USSR tried the ARH in late '70s for MiG-31 then they cancelled the idea and even today MiG-31s still uses PESA Zaslon + R-33, special SARH guidance comparing to older CW AIM-7F or R-23/24.

You have 0 realiable knowledge in military aviation as I can judge...

Oh I lovee this bravado so much ^_^
Of course R-37 did not exist in late 70's! But isn't our game about 90's?..
Yeap, R-33 was made with SARH+ data link, just not because "stoopid soviets can't in ARH". It was made with ARH seeker even in first stage of development (when it was much smaller), it just was considered unnecessary. MiG-31 wasn't supposed to conduct fleet defence or some other shit like F-14. It was made to intercept bombers and cruise missiles. Do you need costlier ARH for that?..
Yeap, MiG-31 now flying with PESA(not Zaslon, trough but Zaslon-AM). Cause you know? AESA by far isn't necessary for non-stealthy aicraft.
And nope, MiG-31 is not still using R-33. It's using R-37 and R-33S, which is... Well, no, I won't tell you that) After all, I have zero knowledge in mil aviation...

For the record. The AIM-54 got ARH because in that time PESA was not possible, for fleet defence the PESA + SARH would be just as perect as was the Zaslon + R-33...

molnibalage
General

Postby molnibalage » Fri 8 Sep 2017 14:31

Markenzwieback wrote:
HrcAk47 wrote:Watch out Gargean, the disease is transmittable by bite!

Says the person responsible for most of this cancer. :mrgreen:

Whoa. Is this real?

Markenzwieback
Captain

Postby Markenzwieback » Fri 8 Sep 2017 14:41

molnibalage wrote:
Markenzwieback wrote:
HrcAk47 wrote:Watch out Gargean, the disease is transmittable by bite!

Says the person responsible for most of this cancer. :mrgreen:

Whoa. Is this real?

I would recommend you have a look at this for starters. And while the meme exaggerates in some aspects, the hilarious ways of argumentation are reality.

Sleksa
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Sleksa » Fri 8 Sep 2017 14:43

molnibalage wrote:This is why can kill elite T-62MV-1 without auto loaders on open field same qty. of K1 tanks or M1IP, sometimes even M1A1s. Compare their price. Becvause of this T-72B is one of the best tank in game. It has inanse firepower its price with avg. armor and autloader.[/list]

Should I contiune..? USSR is an all around nation while USA is not. NORAD is a bit better fills some gaps but as I can recall USSR has more AP than NORAD deck.

molnibalage
General

Postby molnibalage » Fri 8 Sep 2017 15:15

Sleksa wrote:
molnibalage wrote:This is why can kill elite T-62MV-1 without auto loaders on open field same qty. of K1 tanks or M1IP, sometimes even M1A1s. Compare their price. Becvause of this T-72B is one of the best tank in game. It has inanse firepower its price with avg. armor and autloader.[/list]

Should I contiune..? USSR is an all around nation while USA is not. NORAD is a bit better fills some gaps but as I can recall USSR has more AP than NORAD deck.

I see here lots of reasoning. Oh, wait, I cannot see anyting. You are just a troll, nothing else...

Razzmann
General

Postby Razzmann » Fri 8 Sep 2017 15:54

Your whole "T-62MV1 is OP" thing has been refuted many times in the past, nobody who has seen your posts about balance will bother arguing with you because you have no clue without realising.

Markenzwieback
Captain

Postby Markenzwieback » Fri 8 Sep 2017 17:11

He has a point though. Maybe not with T-62s, but in general its a true "feature" that he is describing. Switching to ATGM during main gun reload works particularly well with two or three T-72 Obr. 89 in USSR armored. On medium ranges the three extra damage even against superheavies can be a very effective tool.

Steamfunk
Lieutenant

Postby Steamfunk » Fri 8 Sep 2017 17:12

Yeap, R-33 was made with SARH+ data link, just not because "stoopid soviets can't in ARH". It was made with ARH seeker even in first stage of development (when it was much smaller), it just was considered unnecessary. MiG-31 wasn't supposed to conduct fleet defence or some other shit like F-14. It was made to intercept bombers and cruise missiles. Do you need costlier ARH for that?..

Phoenix was based on the AIM-47 which was a long-range missile designed for the YF-12, the active seeker gave it greater range. The F-14 has a CW mode, however range is slightly decreased and it can only track one target at a time using this method. On the other hand, the MiG-31 can can illuminate 4-6 targets in CW due to the radar. I really don't think I'd describe the Foxhound as 'cheap' however - any money they saved on missile guidance would be marginal compared to the cost of the engines, materials and avionics.

ilias
Staff Sergeant

Postby ilias » Fri 8 Sep 2017 17:47

Do not feel right about the AA scheme of URSS planes, but didn't checked how it should be;
SnipersRecon is available in norad, think it made specially to make US special actives more pricey;