Wargame "Victorian Escalation"

molnibalage
General

Re: Wargame "Victorian Escalation"

Postby molnibalage » Sat 10 Mar 2018 14:25

Razzmann wrote:
XanderTuron wrote:
molnibalage wrote:To me any RTS is funny where you can move your troops as they had radio...
...before inventing it...

It's almost as if these are games meant to be played for fun, not simulations meant to be exercises in frustration.

Nah dude, if Molni does not like something, it is trash. Just look at Cat B/C games, they are undoubtedly how you are meant to play the game.

You are just worng as usual... (Just forget for a minute the endless personal attacks...)

It is just funny to me I can coordinate untis in percfect timing which are not in LOS and are beyond even visual range comparing to each other not mentioning hearing range...

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Sat 10 Mar 2018 15:57

HrcAk47 wrote:
hansbroger wrote:Victorian Era.

Please no.

People shitposted about a "ww2 wargame", and look where we are now.

Shitposted? There was a lot of people on the forums who actually wanted a WW2 Wargame.

molnibalage wrote:You are just worng as usual... (Just forget for a minute the endless personal attacks...)

It is just funny to me I can coordinate untis in percfect timing which are not in LOS and are beyond even visual range comparing to each other not mentioning hearing range...

You are not helping your cause here.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

wargamer1985
Brigadier

Postby wargamer1985 » Wed 21 Mar 2018 04:25

keldon wrote:
Razzmann wrote:
XanderTuron wrote:It's almost as if these are games meant to be played for fun, not simulations meant to be exercises in frustration.

Nah dude, if Molni does not like something, it is trash. Just look at Cat B/C games, they are undoubtedly how you are meant to play the game.

molni is love, molni is life.

You seem to forget the almighty MILINT, may his poor soul rest in peace. Rumors state that if you listen closely enough, you may still hear the Mot.-Schutzen Airlines patrolling about endlessly to this very day.
APPLY TO THE GLORIOUS CULT OF THE WARHAWK! LIBERATING NAZIS SINCE 1939!

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”