I wholeheartedly agree with this statement.
Forum Rules wrote:§2 Message Content
- Message content must be the following:
- Constructive to the topic
- Written in English, unless you are posting in one of the International subforums.
- Respectful towards any other user on the board, regardless of how much your opinions differ.
- Readable (this means no all CAPS messages and usage of punctuation and paragraphing is obligatory)
- Posted in the most suitable subforum. If you are unsure where to post, feel free to contact a Moderator.
- Message content must not be the following:
- Against the law
- Abusive, disrespectful, harassing or hostile
- An attack on or bullying of another user
- Discussing illegal activities, such as illegal downloading of the Wargame
series or any other Focus Home Interactive game.
- Containing pornography.
- Containing racially or ethnically offensive remarks or images.
- Providing links to any of the aforementioned content.
- Advertising in any way without the authorisation of the Administration or
Moderation. Links to Wargame team, clan or fan websites and to personal websites are allowed as long as they stay subtle.
- Debating the decisions of the Moderation or Administration of the Forums publicly. In case of any inquiries you are welcome to write a Private Message (PM).
- Containing any kind of rude or offensive language (including net-speak).
- Containing any information from unauthorized leaks of information about Focus Home Interactive or Eugen Systems products, including patch notes and downloadable content.