DLC nations are much stronger compared to there base game factions counterparts. This is a compiled list of tuning suggestions to get the DLC back in line with other nations. Focus Home Interactive is no longer the publisher for Wargame, there for this is a set of suggestions in hope for a future update or wargame.
When DLC were released they introduce new things like smoke MLRS and recon in recon. But some coalitions were left out and never received any. Also Norway and Denmark never received naval infantry since launch which leaves them handicap when using marine spec. Infantry pricing for infantry carrying 16AP launcher is all over the place.
- BD and RD gets smoke MLRS
- West Germany and Scandinavia gets Recon INF in Recon Vehicles
- Availability changes across the boards for tanks (from Urogards thread: viewtopic.php?f=155&t=57789)
- Give Denmark and Norway Naval Infantry
Netherlands M752 is out of scale and SRBM were denied by Eugen before, Inconsistency fixes.
- M109A3 stat clone other M109A3
- M113 C&V 25mm increase accuracy from 25 to 30, Fuel and autonomy are inverted
- Bo-105 SNEB reduce speed from 260 to 240
- F-16A Block 1 turn radius reduce from 400 to 350
Israel units are generally better than their NATO counterparts. So nerf them to the similar NATO unit. Zelda get priced increase to 10 points because toga armor upgrade. Historically Maglan didn't operate in squad sizes of 5.
- Machbet range reduce from 2800 to 2625
- Merkava 3D BAZ price fixed from 180$ to 185$
- HVMS HE increase from 0 to 2
- Maglan's number of soldiers increased from 5 to 10, price increased from 35$ to 40$
- DJAPAS OREV stat clone M151A2
Finland's AIR Tab weakness should emphasize more because of the Treaty Of Paris. XA-185KT was originally planned for armor divisions and overmodeled compare to similiar weapons. ITO96, Mig-29, R-77, or RAKH91 are all historically incorrect. Charioteer glacis is 62mm RHA.
- Mi-8KT reduce speed from 280 to 250, and increase aim time from 0.2 to 1 sec
- XA-185KT rof reduce from 374 to less than M242 Bushmaster 1, AP reduce from 4 to 3, loses amphibious ability and restricted to recon infantry & panssarijääkäri only.
- Sergei Mod price fixed from 30$ to 35$
- Remove ITO96
- RAKH 76 price fixed from 75$ to 80$
- Remove RAKH91
- Telak 91 price fixed 110$ to 115$
- Erikoisrajajaakari price fixed from 35$ to higher than SAS
- Musti suppression reduce
- Charioteer front armor reduce from 5 to 3
- J 35F loadout reduce from 8x500kg bombs to 4x500kg bombs (J 35F can only carry 4x500kg irl)
- Hawk 51 reduce speed from 900 to 750
- Mig-29 give to DPRK, GDR, or Poland
Yugoslavia's transports were not given their proper armor value. OT-60 series is 14.5mm resistant, BVP M-80 series is 20mm rounds resistant, and M-84 series use T-72 autoloaders. SVLR M-77 Oganj never used napalm rockets.
- OT-60PB front armor increase from 1AV to 3AV, and price fixed from 10$ to 15$
- OT TAB 71 can displace in water instead of gliding over it like Jesus
- BVP M-80A front armor increase from 3AV to 4AV, and price fixed from 15$ to 20$
- BVP M-80A1 VIDRA front armor increase from 3AV to 4AV, and price fixed from 20$ to 25$
- BVP M-96 VIDRA front armor increase from 3AV to 4AV, and price increase from 25$ to 30$
- IBV M-80AI and LT M-80A POLO front armor increased from 3AV to 4AV
- SVLR M-94 Plamen-S Suppression reduce from 312 to 291
- SVLR M-77 Oganj HE increase from 1 to 7, and NPLM remove
- SO-155 Nora-B gets SMK rounds
- T-55A izvidjac price fixed from 25$ to 30$ ( https://prnt.sc/ioooar )
- M-84 series rof reduce from 9 to 8
- N-62M Super Galeb speed reduce from 900 to 750
http://weaponsystems.net/weaponsystem/A ... KK-62.html
Treaty Of Paris 1947