I always see people stating DLCs are P2W or Madmat has to eat and stuff like that so, I created a set of buffs and nerfs to get DLCs back in line with the old nations while using realism and balance. I know Wargame stopped development but maybe in a future when Eugen create a Wargame 4 and import old nations to that game. I'm open to criticism and feedback, criticize me nicely I worked very hard on it.
When DLC were released they introduce alot of new things like smoke MLRS and recon in recon. But some coalitions were left out and never got these things mostly coalitions with W. Germany in them. Also Norway and Denmark don't have naval infantry which makes them handicap when using marine spec.
- BD and RD gets smoke MLRS
- West Germany and Scandinavia gets Recon INF in Recon Vehicles
- Availability changes across the boards for tanks (from Urogards thread: viewtopic.php?f=155&t=57789)
- Give Denmark and Norway Naval Infantry
Netherlands M752 is out of scale and SRBM were denied by Eugen in ALB so rerole it into a logistic unit or something within scale. Follow by inconsistency fixes.
- M109A3 stat clone other M109A3
- M113 C&V 25mm increase accuracy from 25 to 30, Fuel and autonomy are inverted
- Bo-105 SNEB reduce speed from 260 to 240
- F-16A Block 1 turn radius reduce from 400 to 350
Israel units are better than their NATO counterparts. So nerf them to the similar NATO unit. Zelda get priced to 10 points and buff accordingly so no more comparing to other m113. BAZ Meshupar program was completed in 2005 which is way too OOTF, so I think it's better to rerole to something within ITF or give it to another nation.
- Machbet range reduce from 2800 to 2625
- Merkava 3D BAZ price fixed from 180$ to 185$
- HVMS HE increase from 0 to 2
- Maglan's number of soldiers increased from 5 to 10, price increased from 35$ to 40$
- DJAPAS OREV stat clone M151A2
- Replace or give BAZ Meshupar to a different nation (Optional)
Finland's AIR Tab weakness will be emphasize more after the nerfs. Finnish Spike is OOTF and Finland already have a ATGM ITF (Konkurs). Spike will then be Israel's flavor. XA-185KT was originally planned for armor divisions and heavily nerf for authenticity. ITO96 was a debt payment from the USSR when it collapsed and since ROK and Sweden can't get T-80 I think it's fair to remove it. Also Buk can't be reroled because no other nation used it and Buk-M1-2 is OOTF. Finland still to this day don't own any Mig-29. Charioteer glacis is 62mm RHA. Follow by alot of inconsistency changes and price changes.
- T-72 KOPA Turret gets aligned with chassis
- Replace PstOhj 94, OOTF (2000)
- Mi-8KT reduce speed from 280 to 250, and increase aim time from 0.2 to 1 sec
- XA-185KT rof reduce from 374 to less than M242 Bushmaster 1, AP reduce from 4 to 3, loses amphibious ability and restricted to recon infantry & panssarijääkäri only.
- Sergei Mod price fixed from 30$ to 35$
- Remove ITO96
- RAKH 76 price fixed from 75$ to 80$
- RAKN 91 reroled to a different nation (Finland never own any uragan)
- Telak 91 price fixed 110$ to 115$
- Erikoisrajajaakari price fixed from 35$ to higher than SAS
- Musti suppression reduce
- Charioteer front armor reduce from 5 to 3
- J 35F loadout reduce from 8x500kg bombs to 4x500kg bombs (J 35F can only carry 4x500kg)
- Hawk 51 reduce speed from 900 to 750
- Mig-29 speed reduce from 1000 to 900 and given to North Korea or Poland
- Replace AIM-120, OOTF (1998)
Yugoslavia's new weakness will be transports after the buffs and nerfs. Yugoslavia historically never had wheel APC besides BOV which was never deploy outside the country and Eugen doesn't give trucks to regular infantry. Yugoslavia will not have any 10 points transports after the armor buffs. OT-60 series is 14.5mm resistant, BVP M-80 series is 20mm rounds resistant, and M-84 series use T-72 autoloaders. BVP M-96 VIDRA is OOTF. SVLR M-77 Oganj never used napalm rockets. More inconsistency and price changes.
- OT-60PB front armor increase from 1AV to 3AV, and price fixed from 10$ to 15$
- OT TAB 71 can displace in water instead of gliding over it like Jesus
- BVP M-80A front armor increase from 3AV to 4AV, and price fixed from 15$ to 20$
- BVP M-80A1 VIDRA front armor increase from 3AV to 4AV, and price fixed from 20$ to 25$
- BVP M-96 VIDRA front armor increase from 3AV to 4AV, and price increase from 25$ to 30$
- IBV M-80AI and LT M-80A POLO front armor increased from 3AV to 4AV
- SVLR M-94 Plamen-S Suppression reduce from 312 to 291
- SVLR M-77 Oganj HE increase from 1 to 7, and NPLM remove
- SO-155 Nora-B gets SMK rounds
- T-55A izvidjac price fixed from 25$ to 30$ ( https://prnt.sc/ioooar )
- M-84 series rof reduce from 9 to 8
- N-62M Super Galeb speed reduce from 900 to 750
http://weaponsystems.net/weaponsystem/A ... KK-62.html