DLC Balance Patch

Markenzwieback
Captain

Re: DLC Balance Patch

Postby Markenzwieback » Fri 25 May 2018 13:02

Israeli Sholef is better than its Finnish counterpart anyways, so why bother? It was a cooperation project and turned out to be a useless unit in game. No need to change anything.

James-Bond
Master Sergeant

Postby James-Bond » Fri 25 May 2018 23:28

Fodder wrote:
James-Bond wrote:Also

I kinda like that nations have some or little weakness it allows the Devs to be lazy lol, and historically Poland never had self propelled mortars during the cold war. ASF 2 Cards available? maybe, I might add it if available is problem with DLCs or if it's something DLCs have that other nations don't

I updated it with everyone's suggestions
What do you guys think about Eugen giving Israeli's Prototype Sholef to Finland?

Understandable. I do agree Nations should have weaknesses but no glaring holes.
Would also like to see more national decks played.
Didn't know that about Poland, was thinking how hard is it to put a Mortar on something haha.

Most coalitions are popular.
Nations with 30% bonus or more arent seen that often.

Interesting to see stats of games played, distribution of nations / coalition selected.

Fodder
Sergeant Major

Postby Fodder » Sun 17 Jun 2018 16:03

Markenzwieback wrote:Israeli Sholef is better than its Finnish counterpart anyways, so why bother? It was a cooperation project and turned out to be a useless unit in game. No need to change anything.

Sleksa wrote:
Fodder wrote:What do you guys think about Eugen giving Finland's prototype artillery to Israel?

;)

Interesting, because in the Finland thread someone point out that Israel sent the Sholef back to Finland after the project was over to be dismantle. So why did Eugen make it a weaker less accurate earlier prototype instead of the one being dismantle at the end of the project?

Anyways I updated my final draft for the thread, be nice because I worked really hard on it. Please give feedback everyone.