New features in the game:
- A new type of headquarters is being introduced: in addition to the Command Squad or Command Vehicles, which there can be any number, one Mobile Electronic Laboratory appears on the battlefield, which depends on the technological development of the selected faction. In the event of the destruction of a Mobile Electronic Laboratory, the army that used it is losing all its high-tech capabilities, despite the existence appropriate of units.
- Unique weapon: Electronic weapons such as Russian electronic countermeasures system " Khibiny" which can delay aircraft detection, mask the true subject against false reflections (similar functions were in R. U. S. E., but now on the battlefield will be the technique that will carry out these functions)
- Electronic countermeasure: For example, the Russian station interference SPR-2 "Mercury-B" with which the game could be in the range of its to implement failure to carry out guidance systems precision weapons
- Electronic warfare: For example, the Russian mobile, ground-based, electronic warfare system is a Krasukha-4. On April 7, 2017, with the help of the Krasukha-4 system, Russia held a demonstration of its systems during the Shayrat missile strike. At that time of 59 American missiles Tomahawk to the target flew only 23. 36 missiles, which are carried on Board USS Porter did not reach the goal, because was disabled by the system Leverage-AV, Borisoglebsk-2, Krasukha-4. Sends a fake "picture" obtained by means of Signals intelligence. Missiles shot down in this way are not destroyed, but simply fall and the team that will pick them up will receive additional points of "Technology".
- Signals intelligence: devices for interference and suppression of radio emission sources: plains and helicopters with airborne early warning and control (Russian Beriev A-50 and Ka-31, American E-2 Hawkeye, British Westland AEW.2 etc), creation of a network of systems of Directors of active hindrances, Active Signals intelligence - for example Russian 1L222 Avtobaza SILENT system carried out the capture of an RQ-170 UAV by the Iranian forces on 4 December 2011.
- If Electronic countermeasure systems only temporarily suppress the enemy's electronics to knock off course a high-precision munition, then Active Denial System (Microwave weapons) such as the Russian development of the "Satchel-E" and Electromagnetic weapons such as the Russian system "Alabuga" is able to destroy all electronics in modern military equipment, turning the whole army into a pile of useless scrap metal. While such a weapon is safe for manpower and obsolete types of armored vehicles that do not have sophisticated electronic systems.
- Acoustic weapon: Sonic weapons to suppress infantry and people, control armored vehicles and ultrasonic weapons, which is able to kill a man and disable the technique, which he manages.
- The connection between players and their units is the same as in the standard Wargame, but now behind this connection is a multi-layer system that can be hacked, intercepted and even misinformation. Just imagine how much it will increase the fun on such a battlefield, given that the enemy on its secure communication channels can broadcast deliberately false information without his knowledge, and, reaching a higher level of development of radio warfare technology, you can even intercept the control system of individual units of the enemy or even his entire army. In the game will be 3 types of radio signals: ultra long, which are responsible for the chat between the players of the same team (to crack them the easiest way, and on behalf of one of the enemy players can be misinformation), long (they are responsible for the marks on the strategic map, such as "Attack", Defend", "For help", etc.) and short (these waves are the most difficult to crack - they are responsible for the player's control over their units). To counter the player is required to open the function "Closed communication channels", "Introduction of a system of coding and interception" or "Setting noise" in the " technology Tree" or just constant switching of communication channels.
- To improve the level of their technology and counter various types of modern weapons player can use espionage - opening modes operation of enemy systems. This is followed by the infection of enemy systems with a computer worm such as Stuxnet, which was used by Israeli intelligence agencies to suppress the Iranian nuclear program. Thus, the player in this game will not only be a military commander and a specialist in electronic warfare, but also a military hacker. Feel what a big, complex and multifaceted idea that can be implemented very interesting.
- The new mode in the game is "Technology Competition". Points are awarded for the development of technology and as a result of the successful use of modern technology against the enemy. "Points of Development" can be spent on the introduction and use of new, more advanced technologies. This mode assumes the victory of the player who will achieve greater technical superiority than the enemy because it will be able to win, thus, an easy military victory, because if you disable the guidance system of high-precision weapons of the enemy, the enemy will have to move to the use of military equipment and weapons of the previous generation (obviously weaker). If you turn off the radio communication, you will lose the coordination of the enemy players first (they will not be able to communicate with each other), and then the connection of the player with their own units.
- Use of cruise missiles against ground targets from air and sea carriers: 3M-54 Kalibr, P-800 Oniks, Tomahawk, JASSM, Storm Shadow, SCALP and others. To combat them, you can use equipped with guns or means of Air defense electronic warfare such as the Russian complex P-531B "Infauna", which are able to knock down any missile equipped with a laser, thermal or infrared guidance system within a radius of 600 km.
- In the game has a lot of intelligence units, but no reconnaissance aircraft. I suggest the original version - use of unmanned reconnaissance. Moreover, the ultra-small Unmanned aerial vehicle can be detected and destroyed only with the help of Electronic warfare systems. In addition to any UAV can be applied to electronic blocking of its work, followed by the interception of the enemy drone. I also propose the mass use of modern unmanned Military robots such as the Russian Uran-9, some infantry units in the Powered exoskeleton.
- A new feature in the game - the control of the battlefield with the help of a space satellite. Thus it is possible to completely withdraw players from the game, destroying the satellite through which they are monitoring the battlefield. Russian drone BOR-4, American X-37 and the Chinese Shenlong created to destroy enemy satellites. I do not know how to implement it, but the idea seems to me interesting.
- Why does the game series Wargame high-precision bombs are only combat aircraft of NATO troops, but actually Guided bomb were in service with the Soviet Union under the designation КAB (course-correcting plane bomb) and appeared in 1970 (http://zonwar.ru/news/news_149_KAB-500S.html). You can also add Thermobaric weapon and other modern types of air and artillery ammunition to the game.
- The game has many different maps, but no map, which consisted of one big city, so that 70-80% of the area of the map would occupy some megalopolis with its sights, skyscrapers and park areas in the city. At the moment, the best city map is the Wonsan Harbor where the urban area does not exceed 25%.
- Thus the game will be more intelligent, complex and requires more thought, but at the same time more fun and playful
This is how the Autoloader works in the T-90 tank, which requires a crew of only 3 people:
And so the Leopard 2A6 cannon charges in its huge gun turret:
That's why during the war in Syria was lost 10 Turkish tanks Leopard 2A4 and not a single one was lost Russian or Syrian Т-90.