Losses of quitters

Richard
Corporal
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue 12 May 2015 00:40
Contact:

Losses of quitters

Postby Richard » Wed 20 Jun 2018 21:05

Does anybody know whether the player who is inheriting the units of leaving players is also inheriting the losses from those players? And if yes, are those losses than counted double in the team total losses?

User avatar
Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 12334
Joined: Thu 20 Feb 2014 01:09
Location: Virginia, United States of America
Contact:

Re: Losses of quitters

Postby Mike » Thu 21 Jun 2018 21:30

Richard wrote:Does anybody know whether the player who is inheriting the units of leaving players is also inheriting the losses from those players? And if yes, are those losses than counted double in the team total losses?


You get their units, but not their previous losses.
Image
Courtesy of KattiValk

Richard
Corporal
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue 12 May 2015 00:40
Contact:

Re: Losses of quitters

Postby Richard » Sat 30 Jun 2018 06:25

Mike wrote:
Richard wrote:Does anybody know whether the player who is inheriting the units of leaving players is also inheriting the losses from those players? And if yes, are those losses than counted double in the team total losses?


You get their units, but not their previous losses.


I have noticed many times that when I am the one that is inheriting units of leaving players that my number of losses is much higher than the amount of units I have actually lost. I wonder where that difference is coming from? One idea I had was that I might also inherit losses

User avatar
Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 12334
Joined: Thu 20 Feb 2014 01:09
Location: Virginia, United States of America
Contact:

Re: Losses of quitters

Postby Mike » Tue 3 Jul 2018 05:57

Richard wrote:
Mike wrote:
Richard wrote:Does anybody know whether the player who is inheriting the units of leaving players is also inheriting the losses from those players? And if yes, are those losses than counted double in the team total losses?


You get their units, but not their previous losses.


I have noticed many times that when I am the one that is inheriting units of leaving players that my number of losses is much higher than the number of units I have actually lost. I wonder where that difference is coming from? One idea I had was that I might also inherit losses


You're probably losing units that you don't notice. Pretty easy to have happened when getting other people's units.
Image
Courtesy of KattiValk

Richard
Corporal
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue 12 May 2015 00:40
Contact:

Re: Losses of quitters

Postby Richard » Sat 7 Jul 2018 04:41

You're probably losing units that you don't notice. Pretty easy to have happened when getting other people's units.[/quote]

I can definitely say it is not that. The difference is too big (like sometimes several thousand points) and I also pay quite a lot of attention to units under fire.

User avatar
Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 12334
Joined: Thu 20 Feb 2014 01:09
Location: Virginia, United States of America
Contact:

Re: Losses of quitters

Postby Mike » Sun 8 Jul 2018 22:13

Richard wrote:I can definitely say it is not that. The difference is too big (like sometimes several thousand points) and I also pay quite a lot of attention to units under fire.


Well the game tells you exactly what you lose and you can always go back and watch the replays to see what happened.
Image
Courtesy of KattiValk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 52 guests