Losses of quitters

Richard
Sergeant

Losses of quitters

Postby Richard » Wed 20 Jun 2018 21:05

Does anybody know whether the player who is inheriting the units of leaving players is also inheriting the losses from those players? And if yes, are those losses than counted double in the team total losses?

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Re: Losses of quitters

Postby Mike » Thu 21 Jun 2018 21:30

Richard wrote:Does anybody know whether the player who is inheriting the units of leaving players is also inheriting the losses from those players? And if yes, are those losses than counted double in the team total losses?

You get their units, but not their previous losses.
Courtesy of KattiValk

Richard
Sergeant

Postby Richard » Sat 30 Jun 2018 06:25

Mike wrote:
Richard wrote:Does anybody know whether the player who is inheriting the units of leaving players is also inheriting the losses from those players? And if yes, are those losses than counted double in the team total losses?

I have noticed many times that when I am the one that is inheriting units of leaving players that my number of losses is much higher than the amount of units I have actually lost. I wonder where that difference is coming from? One idea I had was that I might also inherit losses

Mike

Postby Mike » Tue 3 Jul 2018 05:57

Richard wrote:
Mike wrote:

I have noticed many times that when I am the one that is inheriting units of leaving players that my number of losses is much higher than the number of units I have actually lost. I wonder where that difference is coming from? One idea I had was that I might also inherit losses

You're probably losing units that you don't notice. Pretty easy to have happened when getting other people's units.
Courtesy of KattiValk

Richard
Sergeant

Postby Richard » Sat 7 Jul 2018 04:41

You're probably losing units that you don't notice. Pretty easy to have happened when getting other people's units.[/quote]

I can definitely say it is not that. The difference is too big (like sometimes several thousand points) and I also pay quite a lot of attention to units under fire.

Mike

Postby Mike » Sun 8 Jul 2018 22:13

Richard wrote:I can definitely say it is not that. The difference is too big (like sometimes several thousand points) and I also pay quite a lot of attention to units under fire.

Well the game tells you exactly what you lose and you can always go back and watch the replays to see what happened.
Courtesy of KattiValk

thelizardofdoom
Sergeant First-Class

Postby thelizardofdoom » Sat 21 Jul 2018 23:16

Mike wrote:
Richard wrote:I can definitely say it is not that. The difference is too big (like sometimes several thousand points) and I also pay quite a lot of attention to units under fire.

Well the game tells you exactly what you lose and you can always go back and watch the replays to see what happened.

Your so nice Mike. Still responding to silly questions with patience after no one comments here.
Yes im aware my grammar and spelling are dreadful. Email complaints to android for having terrible software or eugen for having a mobile unfriendly site.

Mike

Postby Mike » Sun 22 Jul 2018 02:06

thelizardofdoom wrote:
Mike wrote:

Well, the game tells you exactly what you lose and you can always go back and watch the replays to see what happened.

You're so nice Mike. Still responding to silly questions with patience after no one comments here.

I miss the glory days of the forums. :(
Courtesy of KattiValk

Richard
Sergeant

Postby Richard » Sat 25 Aug 2018 16:52

thelizardofdoom wrote:
Mike wrote:

Your so nice Mike. Still responding to silly questions with patience after no one comments here.

It is actually not a silly question. I know what I am talking about. I got 5000+ games with 71% win rate. I experience from time to time when I am the Nr. 1 in the player list, that the number of losses in the kill / loss list does not correspond with the losses I actually had. So I wanna find out why.

Richard
Sergeant

Postby Richard » Sat 15 Sep 2018 15:33

The attached screenshot shows a typical example of the problem. I just played a game and inherited the units of 2 leaving players. I know for sure that I have only lost the units which are shown in the losses list. But the loss number (1110 pts) does not add up with lost units shown in the losses list.
Attachments
Losses.jpg
Losses.jpg (408.96 KiB) Viewed 38 times