EU 1-5 *Tactical* Servers

Joe Armstrong
Corporal
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed 23 May 2018 15:28
Contact:

Re: [RD] Report chat abuses & teamkilling

Postby Joe Armstrong » Tue 2 Oct 2018 20:12

Dangermouse wrote:Truly, you show now your true face. You're a liar and a poser, but the worst thing is that you do not realize your rule braking
and blaming everybody including PoisonRat for your ban, which you deserved for low reasons what everybody could see in the video.
Only because you were hiding with planes and couldnt reach the infantery unit with the mashine gun of your plane doesnt justify by far such a rude behavior. You are the worst player i've seen and an unsocial person. Weakening the own team with teamkilling and rude comments nobody wanted to have. THen posing you will have the rights to kick everybody, you're the best player blabla. OMG, what went wrong with you? Everybody will know now who you are and what you are. A Teamkilling unsocial teammember.

Think about how many players you have already threatened who didnt defend themselves here. I guess a lot.
And they wont like to play this game anymore, because of such rude persons as you.
Eugene would be better off to ban you lifetime, because you havent and wont learn your lesson.

See you!


You're even worse then Browny, at least he was a fair TKer in contrast to you sanctimonious piece

As for "Weakening the own team with teamkilling" - you were not even playing, only typing insults in the chat and feeding the enemy.
Therefore, once again: be quiet and go away.
Last edited by Shifu on Wed 3 Oct 2018 00:16, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: language

Joe Armstrong
Corporal
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed 23 May 2018 15:28
Contact:

Re: EU 1-5 *Tactical* Servers

Postby Joe Armstrong » Tue 2 Oct 2018 20:13

Poison Rat wrote:
Joe Armstrong wrote:I see your point very well. This is something like being polite, but ignoring the issue if someone is trying to pay your attention to.

For instance, this is a TK case: viewtopic.php?f=155&t=44575&start=1790#p1051208
Full ignore. Not even talking about my own case - doesn't make sense.

Basically, I do not have any deal to TKing and started to report it because of tons of them last few months. Conditional Browny (John Brownwood) very much alive.

Some Admins are really taking care, the vast majority - no. But if you're really polite and consistent, you'll always do your best for justice. This is how it works in real life.



Can some other player pls help find his problem I really didn't see his report about TK in EU servers. Maybe I am blind or not, but I just don't want to continue this useless chit chat but fix the problem if there is one, and stop chit chat if there isn't.

ASIA-US EU servers are not hosted by me. I host only 5 servers they are named EU 1 *Tactical* through EU 5 *Tactical*.

If this is about ASIA-US or similar servers, you should go complain to the admins of those servers, I have nothing to do with them.


OK, got it.

How about my case? Will this hypocritic TKer-looser be banned or not?
This is the last one question.


Best regards,
Joe

Dangermouse
Private First-Class
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat 22 Sep 2018 23:21
Contact:

Re: [RD] Report chat abuses & teamkilling

Postby Dangermouse » Tue 2 Oct 2018 20:26

Joe Armstrong wrote:
Dangermouse wrote:Truly, you show now your true face. You're a liar and a poser, but the worst thing is that you do not realize your rule braking
and blaming everybody including PoisonRat for your ban, which you deserved for low reasons what everybody could see in the video.
Only because you were hiding with planes and couldnt reach the infantery unit with the mashine gun of your plane doesnt justify by far such a rude behavior. You are the worst player i've seen and an unsocial person. Weakening the own team with teamkilling and rude comments nobody wanted to have. THen posing you will have the rights to kick everybody, you're the best player blabla. OMG, what went wrong with you? Everybody will know now who you are and what you are. A Teamkilling unsocial teammember.

Think about how many players you have already threatened who didnt defend themselves here. I guess a lot.
And they wont like to play this game anymore, because of such rude persons as you.
Eugene would be better off to ban you lifetime, because you havent and wont learn your lesson.

See you!


You're even worse then Browny, at least he was a fair TKer in contrast to you sanctimonious

As for "Weakening the own team with teamkilling" - you were not even playing, only typing insults in the chat and feeding the enemy.
Therefore, once again: be quiet and go away.



Ok Eugene, you need more evidence about this teamkilling players behavior? This is exactly how he acts in the game to the team players. Could you please ban him for another period, just for the sake of the good players you wants to enjoy this game! He needs more time to think about it. Pls do yourself and others a favor and stay away from this game, better play chess with a cup of baldrian. This is the last post, because it is senseless with you.
Last edited by Shifu on Wed 3 Oct 2018 00:19, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quote (contained strong language I removed in the original); removed 6 words for deescalation

Poison Rat
Corporal
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri 11 May 2018 23:18
Contact:

Re: EU 1-5 *Tactical* Servers

Postby Poison Rat » Tue 2 Oct 2018 21:52

Joe Armstrong wrote:
Poison Rat wrote:
Joe Armstrong wrote:I see your point very well. This is something like being polite, but ignoring the issue if someone is trying to pay your attention to.

For instance, this is a TK case: viewtopic.php?f=155&t=44575&start=1790#p1051208
Full ignore. Not even talking about my own case - doesn't make sense.

Basically, I do not have any deal to TKing and started to report it because of tons of them last few months. Conditional Browny (John Brownwood) very much alive.

Some Admins are really taking care, the vast majority - no. But if you're really polite and consistent, you'll always do your best for justice. This is how it works in real life.



Can some other player pls help find his problem I really didn't see his report about TK in EU servers. Maybe I am blind or not, but I just don't want to continue this useless chit chat but fix the problem if there is one, and stop chit chat if there isn't.

ASIA-US EU servers are not hosted by me. I host only 5 servers they are named EU 1 *Tactical* through EU 5 *Tactical*.

If this is about ASIA-US or similar servers, you should go complain to the admins of those servers, I have nothing to do with them.


OK, got it.

How about my case? Will this hypocritic TKer-looser be banned or not?
This is the last one question.


Best regards,
Joe



We seem to be constantly misunderstanding about some things here.

1) I did ban you for reason, 5-6 minutes of purposely trying to aiming and killing friendly cv-infantry with plane makes it very determined teamkilling and being so, there is no room for possible error or misjudgement or similar. Yes. You were banned, and yes, there was strong reason to do it.

2) I don't understand who is this TK guy is you are talking about, I saw you talking about ASIA-US servers, and I do not control them. If someone teamkilled you there, it's really not related to me, I have nothing to do with that.

Sorry if you feel like mistreaten, but I just take care of the things I try to maintain. I have no responsibility about all the other servers.

Joe Armstrong
Corporal
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed 23 May 2018 15:28
Contact:

Re: EU 1-5 *Tactical* Servers

Postby Joe Armstrong » Wed 3 Oct 2018 02:47

Poison Rat wrote:We seem to be constantly misunderstanding about some things here.

1) I did ban you for reason, 5-6 minutes of purposely trying to aiming and killing friendly cv-infantry with plane makes it very determined teamkilling and being so, there is no room for possible error or misjudgement or similar. Yes. You were banned, and yes, there was strong reason to do it.

2) I don't understand who is this TK guy is you are talking about, I saw you talking about ASIA-US servers, and I do not control them. If someone teamkilled you there, it's really not related to me, I have nothing to do with that.

Sorry if you feel like mistreaten, but I just take care of the things I try to maintain. I have no responsibility about all the other servers.


Yes, we are definitely speak different languages.

1) I simply tried to pay your attention to the case and still insist on checking the replay (last 10 secs., Foxtrot sector, helicopter and my CV) and an obvious intention to TK me;

2) I'm talking about so-called "dangermouse" who is a pure provocator and who was insulting me in the chat.

Do not say sorry, I mostly have no any claims towards you and only insist on justice. If to be perfectly precise and strictly adhere to the rules, both of us have to be banned. The case is not resolved and it seems as an absurd.

Poison Rat
Corporal
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri 11 May 2018 23:18
Contact:

Re: EU 1-5 *Tactical* Servers

Postby Poison Rat » Wed 3 Oct 2018 08:58

Joe Armstrong wrote:
Poison Rat wrote:We seem to be constantly misunderstanding about some things here.

1) I did ban you for reason, 5-6 minutes of purposely trying to aiming and killing friendly cv-infantry with plane makes it very determined teamkilling and being so, there is no room for possible error or misjudgement or similar. Yes. You were banned, and yes, there was strong reason to do it.

2) I don't understand who is this TK guy is you are talking about, I saw you talking about ASIA-US servers, and I do not control them. If someone teamkilled you there, it's really not related to me, I have nothing to do with that.

Sorry if you feel like mistreaten, but I just take care of the things I try to maintain. I have no responsibility about all the other servers.


Yes, we are definitely speak different languages.

1) I simply tried to pay your attention to the case and still insist on checking the replay (last 10 secs., Foxtrot sector, helicopter and my CV) and an obvious intention to TK me;

2) I'm talking about so-called "dangermouse" who is a pure provocator and who was insulting me in the chat.

Do not say sorry, I mostly have no any claims towards you and only insist on justice. If to be perfectly precise and strictly adhere to the rules, both of us have to be banned. The case is not resolved and it seems as an absurd.



Unless there is no more valid reports about real teamkills, I have done everything I can. I don't want to keep going on with this, my rules are pretty simple for a reason, to make my efforts faster and more effective. If rules were ambiguous, it would lead to very unfair situations very often.

I can't do anything about "intentions" or "almost teamkill" or such things which really do not count as teamkill. Teamkill is a thing where you kill friendly unit/s on purpose, and so far the ones reported properly and which got my attention, they have all been confirmed through replays or me seeing it happening in live game. Also insults and bad talks are really a thing I do not and can't control at all.

I believe Eugen logs all chats in their servers, because they are NOT logged in the player hosted servers. At least the player talks are not visible in replays, only the flares are visible. So if you have big troubles with somebodys words, then you probably should contact Eugen and ask how to proceed.

For me this case has been already resolved and this is my final decision.

If you are not happy with it, you have total freedom to join some other servers or even make your own server. Also I have my freedom controlling my property, meaning my server.

Joe Armstrong
Corporal
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed 23 May 2018 15:28
Contact:

Re: EU 1-5 *Tactical* Servers

Postby Joe Armstrong » Wed 3 Oct 2018 16:52

Poison Rat wrote:Unless there is no more valid reports about real teamkills, I have done everything I can. I don't want to keep going on with this, my rules are pretty simple for a reason, to make my efforts faster and more effective. If rules were ambiguous, it would lead to very unfair situations very often.

I can't do anything about "intentions" or "almost teamkill" or such things which really do not count as teamkill. Teamkill is a thing where you kill friendly unit/s on purpose, and so far the ones reported properly and which got my attention, they have all been confirmed through replays or me seeing it happening in live game. Also insults and bad talks are really a thing I do not and can't control at all.

I believe Eugen logs all chats in their servers, because they are NOT logged in the player hosted servers. At least the player talks are not visible in replays, only the flares are visible. So if you have big troubles with somebodys words, then you probably should contact Eugen and ask how to proceed.

For me this case has been already resolved and this is my final decision.

If you are not happy with it, you have total freedom to join some other servers or even make your own server. Also I have my freedom controlling my property, meaning my server.


Clear.

Sad and unfair (in my opinion), but this is how it works and different people have divergent perspective.

Good Luck!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests