EU 1-5 *Tactical* Servers

molnibalage
General

Re: EU 1-5 *Tactical* Servers

Postby molnibalage » Mon 7 Jan 2019 00:09

I saw the 500CP room. It was much better, that +100PCP meant a lot for unit variety and tactics.

molnibalage
General

Postby molnibalage » Mon 7 Jan 2019 15:21

Maybe instead the -20% it worth to try 0% income. Also make possible to react better on things. For ex in case A-10/Il-102/Su-25 appears to buy 9HE SAMs, etc.

giorgiga
Private

Reporting IzAmorF as a teamkiller

Postby giorgiga » Sat 2 Mar 2019 20:50

Apparently I am unable to PM you, PoisonRat, so I'm posting this teamkiller report here in the open.

I'm reporting the behaviour of one IzAmorF, who at some point in the match decided we had lost (he was probably right in this regard) and proceeded to kill off all our CVs.

Replay is available at https://anonfile.com/Q9k3C3vcb9/replay_ ... argamerpl2

Thank you for running these servers!

mrsir
Private

Postby mrsir » Sun 3 Mar 2019 07:46

Can my ban please be lifted?

I have 1500 hours in the game and someone used my profile to get me banned.

please I have played every game since it came out and It's not fair that I got banned.

Poison Rat
Corporal

Re: Reporting IzAmorF as a teamkiller

Postby Poison Rat » Sun 3 Mar 2019 15:46

giorgiga wrote:Apparently I am unable to PM you, PoisonRat, so I'm posting this teamkiller report here in the open.

I'm reporting the behaviour of one IzAmorF, who at some point in the match decided we had lost (he was probably right in this regard) and proceeded to kill off all our CVs.

Replay is available at https://anonfile.com/Q9k3C3vcb9/replay_ ... argamerpl2

Thank you for running these servers!

Valid report, also doublechecked it, and it counts as clear teamkilling.

Bans have been set, and they become active when servers are restarted next time.

Thanks for reporting!

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Postby Shifu » Sat 9 Mar 2019 13:27

mrsir wrote:Can my ban please be lifted?

I have 1500 hours in the game and someone used my profile to get me banned.

please I have played every game since it came out and It's not fair that I got banned.
In my opinion, "Someone used my profile to get me banned" should not be a valid excuse in any case because a) the person neglected to secure their profile properly or b) they use it as a cheap excuse for their own behavior. Regardless, it remains unclear what kind of ban you are facing:
- Steam ban -> contact steam support
- Banned from dedicated server hosted by community members such as Poison Rat -> contact server owner
- Official Eugen Systems server -> contact Eugen support

Possibly a fourth alternative, you get "Your account has no right to play this game" message when trying to login. In this case you have not been banned but are encountering a technical issue. Contact Eugen support. In my opinion, the this case is also the only one where it is reasonable to assume that you don't have to face the full duration of the ban/issue.

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”