EU 1-5 *Tactical* Servers

molnibalage
General

Re: EU 1-5 *Tactical* Servers

Postby molnibalage » Mon 7 Jan 2019 00:09

I saw the 500CP room. It was much better, that +100PCP meant a lot for unit variety and tactics.

molnibalage
General

Postby molnibalage » Mon 7 Jan 2019 15:21

Maybe instead the -20% it worth to try 0% income. Also make possible to react better on things. For ex in case A-10/Il-102/Su-25 appears to buy 9HE SAMs, etc.

giorgiga
Private

Reporting IzAmorF as a teamkiller

Postby giorgiga » Sat 2 Mar 2019 20:50

Apparently I am unable to PM you, PoisonRat, so I'm posting this teamkiller report here in the open.

I'm reporting the behaviour of one IzAmorF, who at some point in the match decided we had lost (he was probably right in this regard) and proceeded to kill off all our CVs.

Replay is available at https://anonfile.com/Q9k3C3vcb9/replay_ ... argamerpl2

Thank you for running these servers!

mrsir
Private

Postby mrsir » Sun 3 Mar 2019 07:46

Can my ban please be lifted?

I have 1500 hours in the game and someone used my profile to get me banned.

please I have played every game since it came out and It's not fair that I got banned.

Poison Rat
Corporal

Re: Reporting IzAmorF as a teamkiller

Postby Poison Rat » Sun 3 Mar 2019 15:46

giorgiga wrote:Apparently I am unable to PM you, PoisonRat, so I'm posting this teamkiller report here in the open.

I'm reporting the behaviour of one IzAmorF, who at some point in the match decided we had lost (he was probably right in this regard) and proceeded to kill off all our CVs.

Replay is available at https://anonfile.com/Q9k3C3vcb9/replay_ ... argamerpl2

Thank you for running these servers!

Valid report, also doublechecked it, and it counts as clear teamkilling.

Bans have been set, and they become active when servers are restarted next time.

Thanks for reporting!

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Postby Shifu » Sat 9 Mar 2019 13:27

mrsir wrote:Can my ban please be lifted?

I have 1500 hours in the game and someone used my profile to get me banned.

please I have played every game since it came out and It's not fair that I got banned.
In my opinion, "Someone used my profile to get me banned" should not be a valid excuse in any case because a) the person neglected to secure their profile properly or b) they use it as a cheap excuse for their own behavior. Regardless, it remains unclear what kind of ban you are facing:
- Steam ban -> contact steam support
- Banned from dedicated server hosted by community members such as Poison Rat -> contact server owner
- Official Eugen Systems server -> contact Eugen support

Possibly a fourth alternative, you get "Your account has no right to play this game" message when trying to login. In this case you have not been banned but are encountering a technical issue. Contact Eugen support. In my opinion, the this case is also the only one where it is reasonable to assume that you don't have to face the full duration of the ban/issue.

Easy_Kill_Jr
Private

Postby Easy_Kill_Jr » Thu 2 May 2019 22:20

Hey guys,

Got banned from the servers but no idea why?

I enjoy playing on your servers, and have always tried to be a decent teammate so was a bit surprised

Best,

Easy.

renatoskie
Private

Re: Reporting a Teamkiller

Postby renatoskie » Tue 16 Jul 2019 19:56

Hello Poisonrat, since I new to this forum, I don't know how to do dm thing. Had seen one person tried to report someone by replaying the thread, so I will do the same.

Here reporting a team killer by the name of "Juge Juteux".

On EU 1 Tactical -45%, 16.07.2019

There's image as well on this link [https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1806055826]
Killing a friendly quad-stacked SAMs on minute 11:05 with its Hawk 51.
For a better Wargame : Red Dragon community.

Best regards,
Renatoskie.

Poison Rat
Corporal

Re: Reporting a Teamkiller

Postby Poison Rat » Wed 17 Jul 2019 09:14

renatoskie wrote:Hello Poisonrat, since I new to this forum, I don't know how to do dm thing. Had seen one person tried to report someone by replaying the thread, so I will do the same.

Here reporting a team killer by the name of "Juge Juteux".

On EU 1 Tactical -45%, 16.07.2019

There's image as well on this link [https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1806055826]
Killing a friendly quad-stacked SAMs on minute 11:05 with its Hawk 51.
For a better Wargame : Red Dragon community.

Best regards,
Renatoskie.

Can you provide the replay file of this specific game where tk happened? You can find the replay files in directory like "C:\Users\[username]\Saved Games\EugenSystems\Wargame3"

Files there have ".wargamerpl2" -extension and they are usually few megabytes per file, sometimes over 10. Try using the forum to attach the file, if it is not possible then use some common file sharing service there is plenty of them. You can also see examples of these reports from Eugen systems forums under topic "[RD] Report chat abuses & teamkilling".

Teamkills are usually inspected thoroughly before doing any decision about bans, thats why the file is needed.

itsabill
Private

Reporting server blocking behavior

Postby itsabill » Sun 21 Jul 2019 20:08

4 players on the night of 7/19 repeatedly entered the server lobby and left seconds before the game can launch. They did this for about 20 minutes until a full lobby of players abandoned the lobby. They then went to another tactical server and acted the same way until these 4 players are on the same team, when only then they allowed the game to launch.

The players involved are:
Excroat3
SS-Reinhard Heydrich
MobilizedPanda#POL#Red{^5
[Waldo]
^.^}#stylered{[_Dio_

Here are examples of their behavior that I captured; and to whom it concerns, please take action against these players.
Attachments
evidence 2.JPG
evidence 2.JPG (31.97 KiB) Viewed 66 times
evidence 1.JPG
evidence 1.JPG (23.8 KiB) Viewed 66 times
evidence 3.JPG
evidence 3.JPG (85.4 KiB) Viewed 66 times

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”