EU 1-5 *Tactical* Servers

Poison Rat
Corporal
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri 11 May 2018 23:18
Contact:

Re: [RD] Report chat abuses & teamkilling

Postby Poison Rat » Tue 25 Sep 2018 19:02

Joe Armstrong wrote:
Poison Rat wrote:I don't understand why I would need to explain the ban if it is already very clearly stated why it has been made?


I've got your point. Towards me I find this one as not fair and non-objective.

First, this was not TKing in its clear understanding. Feeder was punished for ruining a team effort, this action was an exceptional one. It was not influenced on the game anyhow because of zero usefullness of above mentioned player.
Second, this player was trying to TK me in response and only my huge experience didn't allow him to do that. At the same time, if you will tale a look at the replay, you find out that this player almost did it in the end of the game (last few secs of the match, left flank - Foxtrot sector, attempt to TK my CV by the helicopter).
Last but not least, I have no reputation of TKer, and I care about it. Otherwise, I would have quit a long time ago.

Simultaneously, 2-3 pages before I reported few cases of pure TKing. No reaction at all.
I clearly understand that this is not Admins' job and you're not obliged to check everything. Nevertheless, quite often it also defies common sense.


Best regards,
Joe



I usually don't want to know about the history of all teamkills, I try to keep this simple, bans happen pretty much always if there is teamkill AND I can confirm it, no matter what the reason (exclucing mishaps and accidents of course, they can be seen from replays). I do also warn about this very clearly. If I see any doubt about teamkill being done on purpose, I usually do not ban the guy but see if he keeps doing it later more.

About the feeding players, that is problem area, but the answer to that is not teamkill.

It's like trying to declare someone having stupid brains is illegal crime, but hey come on.... If there is less skillful player in game doing stupid things, but still not doing damage to your units, theres really not so much what can be done. Being bad player can't be punished by itself, it can happen only after bad player starts actually doing real damage to other players (other than feeding his own units and quit early etc).

Rules are strict for reason, I understand sometimes someone is unhappy for it but then again there can be 19 - or many more - others being unhappy if I don't do bans when lines are crossed.

I like this game and I tried to do the settings and rules as good as I could. If my rules are not good enough then it's everybodys freedom to go play to some other server. Some guys like this some don't but thats just life, you can't make everyone happy no matter what you do.

Joe Armstrong
Corporal
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed 23 May 2018 15:28
Contact:

Re: [RD] Report chat abuses & teamkilling

Postby Joe Armstrong » Tue 25 Sep 2018 22:49

Poison Rat wrote:
Joe Armstrong wrote:
Poison Rat wrote:I don't understand why I would need to explain the ban if it is already very clearly stated why it has been made?


I've got your point. Towards me I find this one as not fair and non-objective.

First, this was not TKing in its clear understanding. Feeder was punished for ruining a team effort, this action was an exceptional one. It was not influenced on the game anyhow because of zero usefullness of above mentioned player.
Second, this player was trying to TK me in response and only my huge experience didn't allow him to do that. At the same time, if you will tale a look at the replay, you find out that this player almost did it in the end of the game (last few secs of the match, left flank - Foxtrot sector, attempt to TK my CV by the helicopter).
Last but not least, I have no reputation of TKer, and I care about it. Otherwise, I would have quit a long time ago.

Simultaneously, 2-3 pages before I reported few cases of pure TKing. No reaction at all.
I clearly understand that this is not Admins' job and you're not obliged to check everything. Nevertheless, quite often it also defies common sense.


Best regards,
Joe



I usually don't want to know about the history of all teamkills, I try to keep this simple, bans happen pretty much always if there is teamkill AND I can confirm it, no matter what the reason (exclucing mishaps and accidents of course, they can be seen from replays). I do also warn about this very clearly. If I see any doubt about teamkill being done on purpose, I usually do not ban the guy but see if he keeps doing it later more.

About the feeding players, that is problem area, but the answer to that is not teamkill.

It's like trying to declare someone having stupid brains is illegal crime, but hey come on.... If there is less skillful player in game doing stupid things, but still not doing damage to your units, theres really not so much what can be done. Being bad player can't be punished by itself, it can happen only after bad player starts actually doing real damage to other players (other than feeding his own units and quit early etc).

Rules are strict for reason, I understand sometimes someone is unhappy for it but then again there can be 19 - or many more - others being unhappy if I don't do bans when lines are crossed.

I like this game and I tried to do the settings and rules as good as I could. If my rules are not good enough then it's everybodys freedom to go play to some other server. Some guys like this some don't but thats just life, you can't make everyone happy no matter what you do.


I see your point, but you still ignoring some part of discussion.

First, I'm not any kind of noob or smth like this. I've been playing for 4 (four) years and there were never any problems. Now I'm blocked to access all Tactical servers. This is a 100% absurd.

Second, there is no reply to reports above (TKing). We are nothing if not consistent.

Third, your way of logic could be fair if you ban those noname too. Because there were a straight intention to TK me too. No reaction.

NB: should I contact any other Admin to be unblocked?

Dangermouse
Private First-Class
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat 22 Sep 2018 23:21
Contact:

Re: [RD] Report chat abuses & teamkilling

Postby Dangermouse » Mon 1 Oct 2018 18:58

Poison Rat wrote:
Joe Armstrong wrote:
Poison Rat wrote:I don't understand why I would need to explain the ban if it is already very clearly stated why it has been made?


I've got your point. Towards me I find this one as not fair and non-objective.

First, this was not TKing in its clear understanding. Feeder was punished for ruining a team effort, this action was an exceptional one. It was not influenced on the game anyhow because of zero usefullness of above mentioned player.
Second, this player was trying to TK me in response and only my huge experience didn't allow him to do that. At the same time, if you will tale a look at the replay, you find out that this player almost did it in the end of the game (last few secs of the match, left flank - Foxtrot sector, attempt to TK my CV by the helicopter).
Last but not least, I have no reputation of TKer, and I care about it. Otherwise, I would have quit a long time ago.

Simultaneously, 2-3 pages before I reported few cases of pure TKing. No reaction at all.
I clearly understand that this is not Admins' job and you're not obliged to check everything. Nevertheless, quite often it also defies common sense.


Best regards,
Joe



I usually don't want to know about the history of all teamkills, I try to keep this simple, bans happen pretty much always if there is teamkill AND I can confirm it, no matter what the reason (exclucing mishaps and accidents of course, they can be seen from replays). I do also warn about this very clearly. If I see any doubt about teamkill being done on purpose, I usually do not ban the guy but see if he keeps doing it later more.

About the feeding players, that is problem area, but the answer to that is not teamkill.

It's like trying to declare someone having stupid brains is illegal crime, but hey come on.... If there is less skillful player in game doing stupid things, but still not doing damage to your units, theres really not so much what can be done. Being bad player can't be punished by itself, it can happen only after bad player starts actually doing real damage to other players (other than feeding his own units and quit early etc).

Rules are strict for reason, I understand sometimes someone is unhappy for it but then again there can be 19 - or many more - others being unhappy if I don't do bans when lines are crossed.

I like this game and I tried to do the settings and rules as good as I could. If my rules are not good enough then it's everybodys freedom to go play to some other server. Some guys like this some don't but thats just life, you can't make everyone happy no matter what you do.


Thank you Poison Rat!
I can't believe it. This person still believes he stands above the rules and is permitted to teamkill everyone and at anytime. How crazy is this? Even beeing rude with his marks "fucking dickhead" doesn't make him think a bit about what he has done is not ok.
And nobody teamkilled him! I hope his ban, will help this rude person to think over the next time, that his rude actions will not be unpunished and that he doesnt stand above others and the rules. But im afraid that he will do it again. Towards you he is gentle as he can, and pretend to be a nice guy, but in the game, he feels like somthing beeing god. with "the right to punish players" (?) with teamkilling? How sick is this?
Best regards
Dangermouse

Dangermouse
Private First-Class
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat 22 Sep 2018 23:21
Contact:

Re: [RD] Report chat abuses & teamkilling

Postby Dangermouse » Mon 1 Oct 2018 19:22

What haven't you understood what PoisonRat wrote to you?
1. Nobody is allowed to teamkill, but you did.
2. You are not standing above the rules of Eugene, but you think you are standing above it.
3. Nobody teamkilled you, but you believe an insinuation could be a good excuse for your teamkill.
4. You didnt learnt enything.
5. You believe you are a good player, but you arent! Good players do not need to teamkill and weaken the own team!

To sum up, you are exactly this kind of person, why players doesnt want to visit this game anymore! And this is not ok, because this is
nice game! And everytime i see you, and you do teamkilling to other players (in addition to your rude behavior for this only you deserved a long suspension) I will help those players to defend themselves against you with such rude stalkings, insults and show them how to report such a person like you!
I hope you got a long suspension, so that players who love this game, wont stay away and come to play!

User avatar
Shifu
Lieutenant General
Posts: 4226
Joined: Wed 13 Jul 2011 16:06
Contact:

Re: EU 1-5 *Tactical* Servers

Postby Shifu » Mon 1 Oct 2018 19:36

I have merged a recent discussion from the report thread (concerning the ban on 3rd party server hosted by Poison Rat) into this topic.

Joe Armstrong
Corporal
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed 23 May 2018 15:28
Contact:

Re: [RD] Report chat abuses & teamkilling

Postby Joe Armstrong » Mon 1 Oct 2018 21:07

Dangermouse wrote:Thank you Poison Rat!
I can't believe it. This person still believes he stands above the rules and is permitted to teamkill everyone and at anytime. How crazy is this? Even beeing rude with his marks "fucking dickhead" doesn't make him think a bit about what he has done is not ok.
And nobody teamkilled him! I hope his ban, will help this rude person to think over the next time, that his rude actions will not be unpunished and that he doesnt stand above others and the rules. But im afraid that he will do it again. Towards you he is gentle as he can, and pretend to be a nice guy, but in the game, he feels like somthing beeing god. with "the right to punish players" (?) with teamkilling? How sick is this?
Best regards
Dangermouse


How are you even dare to discuss me and my activity? Better to tell everyone here what you were typing in the chat and then try to tell you were not insulting me and at least another one player who also criticised your "feederism".

Dangermouse wrote:What haven't you understood what PoisonRat wrote to you?
1. Nobody is allowed to teamkill, but you did.
2. You are not standing above the rules of Eugene, but you think you are standing above it.
3. Nobody teamkilled you, but you believe an insinuation could be a good excuse for your teamkill.
4. You didnt learnt enything.
5. You believe you are a good player, but you arent! Good players do not need to teamkill and weaken the own team!

To sum up, you are exactly this kind of person, why players doesnt want to visit this game anymore! And this is not ok, because this is
nice game! And everytime i see you, and you do teamkilling to other players (in addition to your rude behavior for this only you deserved a long suspension) I will help those players to defend themselves against you with such rude stalkings, insults and show them how to report such a person like you!
I hope you got a long suspension, so that players who love this game, wont stay away and come to play!


Even on replay everyone can just make sure that you were going to TK my CV and only the end of the match didn't allow you to do so.

Therefore, before criticizing me (who has been playing this game for 4 years!) or someone else you HAVE TO be MUCH better. But until you're not and you're a 100% noname, be quiet and go speak with yourself.

Poison Rat, could you please, finally, reply to the TK reports and describe why you've NOT banned this player ("Dangermouse") for TKing attempt (you can easily check it with replay)?



Best regards,
Joe
Last edited by Shifu on Mon 1 Oct 2018 22:30, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: language

Poison Rat
Corporal
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri 11 May 2018 23:18
Contact:

Re: EU 1-5 *Tactical* Servers

Postby Poison Rat » Mon 1 Oct 2018 22:26

Any troubles with bans, always remember there is quite clear rules how this works.

If I haven't noticed some teamkilling, maybe the report was not done well or then it just wasn't reported at all. Or then I just simply didn't notice. But I'm not 24/7 alert on this, I just check forum maybe 1-2 times a week and scan if someone saying EU servers had some player troubles, if I didn't see it, then I just skipped it.

So far I have never lifted any bans on the server during the whole lifetime it has existed, all bans so far have been fully permanent.

This is of course a topic which could have new views about it, players themselves should express if they want permanent bans or not. Temporary bans are not possible, it's just too time consuming for me.

I have also been thinking about somekind of one-time amnesty for all bans, and then begin the banning process again. But it probably will again result some more work doing the same bans again. Current ban list seems to have something like 50 players banned so far.

Always remember you can also host your own server if you like it so much.

Joe Armstrong
Corporal
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed 23 May 2018 15:28
Contact:

Re: EU 1-5 *Tactical* Servers

Postby Joe Armstrong » Tue 2 Oct 2018 04:07

I see your point very well. This is something like being polite, but ignoring the issue if someone is trying to pay your attention to.

For instance, this is a TK case: viewtopic.php?f=155&t=44575&start=1790#p1051208
Full ignore. Not even talking about my own case - doesn't make sense.

Basically, I do not have any deal to TKing and started to report it because of tons of them last few months. Conditional Browny (John Brownwood) very much alive.

Some Admins are really taking care, the vast majority - no. But if you're really polite and consistent, you'll always do your best for justice. This is how it works in real life.

Poison Rat
Corporal
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri 11 May 2018 23:18
Contact:

Re: EU 1-5 *Tactical* Servers

Postby Poison Rat » Tue 2 Oct 2018 08:42

Joe Armstrong wrote:I see your point very well. This is something like being polite, but ignoring the issue if someone is trying to pay your attention to.

For instance, this is a TK case: viewtopic.php?f=155&t=44575&start=1790#p1051208
Full ignore. Not even talking about my own case - doesn't make sense.

Basically, I do not have any deal to TKing and started to report it because of tons of them last few months. Conditional Browny (John Brownwood) very much alive.

Some Admins are really taking care, the vast majority - no. But if you're really polite and consistent, you'll always do your best for justice. This is how it works in real life.



Can some other player pls help find his problem I really didn't see his report about TK in EU servers. Maybe I am blind or not, but I just don't want to continue this useless chit chat but fix the problem if there is one, and stop chit chat if there isn't.

ASIA-US EU servers are not hosted by me. I host only 5 servers they are named EU 1 *Tactical* through EU 5 *Tactical*.

If this is about ASIA-US or similar servers, you should go complain to the admins of those servers, I have nothing to do with them.

Dangermouse
Private First-Class
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat 22 Sep 2018 23:21
Contact:

Re: [RD] Report chat abuses & teamkilling

Postby Dangermouse » Tue 2 Oct 2018 20:02

Joe Armstrong wrote:
Dangermouse wrote:Thank you Poison Rat!
I can't believe it. This person still believes he stands above the rules and is permitted to teamkill everyone and at anytime. How crazy is this? Even beeing rude with his marks "fucking dickhead" doesn't make him think a bit about what he has done is not ok.
And nobody teamkilled him! I hope his ban, will help this rude person to think over the next time, that his rude actions will not be unpunished and that he doesnt stand above others and the rules. But im afraid that he will do it again. Towards you he is gentle as he can, and pretend to be a nice guy, but in the game, he feels like somthing beeing god. with "the right to punish players" (?) with teamkilling? How sick is this?
Best regards
Dangermouse


How are you even dare to discuss me and my activity? Better to tell everyone here what you were typing in the chat and then try to tell you were not insulting me and at least another one player who also criticised your "feederism".

Dangermouse wrote:What haven't you understood what PoisonRat wrote to you?
1. Nobody is allowed to teamkill, but you did.
2. You are not standing above the rules of Eugene, but you think you are standing above it.
3. Nobody teamkilled you, but you believe an insinuation could be a good excuse for your teamkill.
4. You didnt learnt enything.
5. You believe you are a good player, but you arent! Good players do not need to teamkill and weaken the own team!

To sum up, you are exactly this kind of person, why players doesnt want to visit this game anymore! And this is not ok, because this is
nice game! And everytime i see you, and you do teamkilling to other players (in addition to your rude behavior for this only you deserved a long suspension) I will help those players to defend themselves against you with such rude stalkings, insults and show them how to report such a person like you!
I hope you got a long suspension, so that players who love this game, wont stay away and come to play!


Even on replay everyone can just make sure that you were going to TK my CV and only the end of the match didn't allow you to do so.

Therefore, before criticizing me (who has been playing this game for 4 years!) or someone else you HAVE TO be MUCH better. But until you're not and you're a 100% noname, be quiet and go speak with yourself.

Poison Rat, could you please, finally, reply to the TK reports and describe why you've NOT banned this player ("Dangermouse") for TKing attempt (you can easily check it with replay)?



Best regards,
Joe


Truly, you show now your true face. You're a liar and a poser, but the worst thing is that you do not realize your rule braking
and blaming everybody including PoisonRat for your ban, which you deserved for low reasons what everybody could see in the video.
Only because you were hiding with planes and couldnt reach the infantery unit with the mashine gun of your plane doesnt justify by far such a rude behavior. You are the worst player i've seen and an unsocial person. Weakening the own team with teamkilling and rude comments nobody wanted to have. THen posing you will have the rights to kick everybody, you're the best player blabla. OMG, what went wrong with you? Everybody will know now who you are and what you are. A Teamkilling unsocial teammember.

Think about how many players you have already threatened who didnt defend themselves here. I guess a lot.
And they wont like to play this game anymore, because of such rude persons as you.
Eugene would be better off to ban you lifetime, because you havent and wont learn your lesson.

See you!

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests