Wargame: Red Dragon in 2020? – Retrospective

kolya1567
Private

Wargame: Red Dragon in 2020? – Retrospective

Postby kolya1567 » Sun 9 Aug 2020 21:21

I wrote up a retrospective review of Wargame: Red Dragon. Wanted to get some attention back on this game. Any feedback you all have would be hugely appreciated. Thanks!

https://strategyfrontgaming.com/wargame-red-dragon-in-2020-review/

ericsdean
Private

Re: Wargame: Red Dragon in 2020? – Retrospective

Postby ericsdean » Tue 1 Sep 2020 19:39

kolya1567 wrote:I wrote up a retrospective review of Wargame: Red Dragon. Wanted to get some attention back on this game. Any feedback you all have would be hugely appreciated. Thanks!

https://strategyfrontgaming.com/wargame-red-dragon-in-2020-review/

Thank you, I enjoyed the review of the game

Galarian
Private

Postby Galarian » Thu 26 Nov 2020 10:35

I just bought this game with all DLCs, coming from SD2, boy is this a disappointment if I was looking for some nice single player gaming, only 5 campaigns, all very short and in another part of the world, I don't even want to play the Chinese against the Russians, I want to play Western units against Eastern units, almost impossible in single player mode...

I'm very disappointed that this game apparently haven't move anywhere in 5 years !!! I guess Eugen gave up on supporting this game in any serious way...

I deeply regret paying real money for it :(

Vladimirova
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby Vladimirova » Sat 5 Dec 2020 19:49

Galarian wrote:I just bought this game with all DLCs, coming from SD2, boy is this a disappointment if I was looking for some nice single player gaming, only 5 campaigns, all very short and in another part of the world, I don't even want to play the Chinese against the Russians, I want to play Western units against Eastern units, almost impossible in single player mode...

I'm very disappointed that this game apparently haven't move anywhere in 5 years !!! I guess Eugen gave up on supporting this game in any serious way...

I deeply regret paying real money for it :(

yeah, if you just wanted to play singleplayer the DLC money is especially wasted. It's pretty focused on multiplayer

Return to “Wargame : Red Dragon”