中国同志们

keldon
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: 中国同志们

Postby keldon » Sat 23 Dec 2017 16:49

I'm alive! Merry christmas to you guys too. Where is Ernest though?
> Sources for tuning Red Dragons --- Sources for tuning Blue Dragons <
亲们!大国梦哦!
小钱钱,真心甜,鼓钱包,放腰间,大国梦,早日圆 。啷个哩个啷♪

another505
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby another505 » Sat 23 Dec 2017 21:36

keldon wrote:I'm alive! Merry christmas to you guys too. Where is Ernest though?

Im back in macau again :D , need to figure out what to do after graduation which is this coming april, so is a nice time to spend with the family and think about life.

Keldon, i haven't seen you online in steam forever though :(
Of Salt

keldon
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby keldon » Sun 24 Dec 2017 13:53

another505 wrote:Im back in macau again :D , need to figure out what to do after graduation which is this coming april, so is a nice time to spend with the family and think about life.

Was busy, and kinda tired after work. Checking forum and watching TV was all i could do. :/ Didn't really played anything too. And after what i heared about eugen recently, i would consider a ragequit like H-J too.

Anyway, godspeed for what you'll do after graduation.

Also have a gift

亲们!大国梦哦!

another505

Postby another505 » Sun 24 Dec 2017 23:08

keldon wrote:
another505 wrote:Im back in macau again :D , need to figure out what to do after graduation which is this coming april, so is a nice time to spend with the family and think about life.

Was busy, and kinda tired after work. Checking forum and watching TV was all i could do. :/ Didn't really played anything too. And after what i heared about eugen recently, i would consider a ragequit like H-J too.

Anyway, godspeed for what you'll do after graduation.

Also have a gift

sigh is sad but game support will have to end one day
Currently RD is at its best stats in WG history.. though it doesn't say much.,,,

nice gif :) are ptz 89 officially out of service now?

Thanks btw :)
what are you working as now anyways?
Of Salt

keldon
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby keldon » Mon 25 Dec 2017 15:36

another505 wrote:sigh is sad but game support will have to end one day
Currently RD is at its best stats in WG history.. though it doesn't say much.,,,

I think everybody was expecting the support to end, but not like this way. I'm not even talking about RD, the DLC nations should have been looked at first. But we all know how many people were working on it... Add in what i heared from Razzmann about ranked reset, i'm kinda pissed...

The thing about RD was also funny, when after 3 years they finally admittedd that RD is subpar and need some tuning then boom... game abandoned. That is just bad... although i can imagine if pushes come to shove they can weasel their way out and claim every promise fullfilled, which is not even that wrong considering RD got many buffs in the last few patches. But if they indeed do it i will lost every ounce of respect for them, see the car allegory in fine-tuning thread for details.

The PTZ-89 is indeed retired, however they are slowly phasing them out, not everything in one swipe. Second tier units will prolly even get them as hand-me-downs. Just like some units still operate ZTZ-59 from the 60s...

As for job, it's the same old one. Doesn't look like i can get away from it soon. Somehow it makes me tired more than usual. :/
亲们!大国梦哦!

another505

Postby another505 » Tue 26 Dec 2017 08:58

keldon wrote:
another505 wrote:sigh is sad but game support will have to end one day

I think everybody was expecting the support to end, but not like this way. I'm not even talking about RD, the DLC nations should have been looked at first. But we all know how many people were working on it... Add in what i heared from Razzmann about ranked reset, i'm kinda pissed...

The thing about RD was also funny, when after 3 years they finally admittedd that RD is subpar and need some tuning then boom... game abandoned. That is just bad... although i can imagine if pushes come to shove they can weasel their way out and claim every promise fullfilled, which is not even that wrong considering RD got many buffs in the last few patches. But if they indeed do it i will lost every ounce of respect for them, see the car allegory in fine-tuning thread for details.

The PTZ-89 is indeed retired, however they are slowly phasing them out, not everything in one swipe. Second tier units will prolly even get them as hand-me-downs. Just like some units still operate ZTZ-59 from the 60s...

As for job, it's the same old one. Doesn't look like i can get away from it soon. Somehow it makes me tired more than usual. :/

What i dislike the most for RD is eugen giving out RD's unique units to more capable nations/coalitions....
ZTQ-62G? Dutch Leo, Finnish T-55, M84AN
HJ-9? Pereh and Hafiz
Ty-90? The Tigre HAP gets price buff, DAP got stinger C loadout making it extremely good, and then the super underpriced Tzefa E.

Idk why blufor like CMW and somewhat EC gets buff(leclerc, super entendard, amx10rc/amx13 recon) so easily, but every RD buff needs to be fought hard

Where the heck are those ZTZ-59 employed at?
BTW, what are our immediate ground forces surrounding NK?

ah, getting old and bored from the job? lol :D
Of Salt

keldon
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby keldon » Tue 26 Dec 2017 14:30

another505 wrote:What i dislike the most for RD is eugen giving out RD's unique units to more capable nations/coalitions....
ZTQ-62G? Dutch Leo, Finnish T-55, M84AN
HJ-9? Pereh and Hafiz
Ty-90? The Tigre HAP gets price buff, DAP got stinger C loadout making it extremely good, and then the super underpriced Tzefa E.

Idk why blufor like CMW and somewhat EC gets buff(leclerc, super entendard, amx10rc/amx13 recon) so easily, but every RD buff needs to be fought hard

Where the heck are those ZTZ-59 employed at?
BTW, what are our immediate ground forces surrounding NK?

ah, getting old and bored from the job? lol :D

What really rubs me the wrong way is when MadMat comes in a thread and says/suggest that RD was perfectly viable in contemporary meta, which was and is wrong on so many levels. The only time when RD could shine for a bit was when almost everone was using Soviet in ranked and Firestarter started to make videos, and don't forget Razzmann got to major general at that time too.

But when the meta changes slightly the whole deck falls apart because the horseshit of a roster doesn't even provide enough elegible unit for buffs. Since then Cancerstarter got his salty ass beaten into submission and Razznoob moved on to meta decks to satiate his hunger for power.

Do you remember when DLC 2 was around and you were asking for PLZ-45? Mat pulled all sorts of weired ass justifications of how wellrounded the RD deck was and it already had EVERYTHING you can ask for (and casually handing BD the K9). I believe that thread was also when FLX and Mat argued about whether roster was designed around nation or coalition. A part of the reason why i have provided the amount of research on PLA was to prevent him from spouting that crap, which he seems to have taken notice and dialed "RD doesn't need anything" down a lot. Fuck, this turns into another rant, isn't it? I'll stop...

Anyway, NK is not such a huge problem on China's nor uncle Sam's side, but rather the South Koreans. The PLA units around there belongs to 4 old group armies, including the first tier 39th. More than enough to deal with any serious events. As for good'ol Type-59, last time i checked Xinjiang had those, however they seem to have moved to ZTZ-96B since then.

Oh, before i forget. 2 Manga recommendations. Both are based around Dungeons&Dragons, a bit more complex than your usual JRPG mechanics.

https://bato.to/reader#caca93b127e81a75

Dungeon Meshi: Very interesting story disguised as a cooking manga, good mix of comedy and serious stuff.

Goblin Slayer: The little brother of Berserk, hence no link, since it is pretty brutal and absolutely NSFW. If you can't find that thing PM me, i'll give you the link.
亲们!大国梦哦!

Bougnas
Major-General

Postby Bougnas » Wed 17 Jan 2018 22:52

Holy sh*t I didn't know chinese light aircraft were so beautiful. The JF-17 looks like the love child of a Mirage 2000 (very similar cockpit) and a F-16 (rear half). And even their trainers are really nice looking (tho all modern trainers look pretty cool nowadays).

keldon
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby keldon » Thu 18 Jan 2018 13:28

Bougnas wrote:Holy sh*t I didn't know chinese light aircraft were so beautiful. The JF-17 looks like the love child of a Mirage 2000 (very similar cockpit) and a F-16 (rear half). And even their trainers are really nice looking (tho all modern trainers look pretty cool nowadays).

Hey my dude, how is it going? 8-)

And indeed, the JF-17 is quite pleasant to the eyes!

Chinese export weapons generally look better. For instance

domestic use

export

Or the VT-4 thailand got

http://www.fyjs.cn/thread-1888462-1-1.html

亲们!大国梦哦!

Bougnas
Major-General

Postby Bougnas » Fri 19 Jan 2018 20:47

I am fine, thank you :) .

Indeed China seems to be doing a great work, and moreover I also like some of their ideas about export weapons.

For example it seems that China is the only country to produce small size cheap planes like the JF-17 or it's predecessor the J-7, which is very clever as many countries can't always buy big planes and most western and russian producers now only make big planes like the Rafale.

Moreover the new light tank and the VT-4 are also a good way of providing modern yet affordable equipment that is more practical logistically for mountainous countries with bad infrastructure singe the VT-4 is essentially a successor to the quite light Type-85/96 series.

Besides, I also heard that China was building 2 or 3 new aircraft carriers that are going to give a huge boost to the chinese naval power, even if their existing aging carrier was removed from service in a few years.

So it looks quite cool. I wonder if China is going to reduce the size of it's military as it's quality increases. You don't really need 2 million men to kick ass in the world nowadays if the need arises.

Return to “International”