- eine neue nicht skandinavische Einheit aka "Mystery-Unit"
- neue Einheiten für die Skandinavier: [ Gripen, P93 Scania, Frømandskorpset, F 35 Draken WDNS, Lvkv 90, AS.350, XA-186NO, Stormpionjärer, F-100D, CV9030N IFV, Fennec TOW-2, A 32A Lansen, Leopard 1A5NO & Leopard 1A5NO2, Spejdervogn m/95, Otomatic, Ikv 91/105, FSK Spesialjegere, Strv 103D, AS.332, AMOS, NASAMS, Strv 121, NM45, F-16AM, CF-104, Bkan 1C, Stormingeniører, Pvpjtgb RBS-56, F-5A PUFF ]
- high end 105/115mm AP buff
- LAW/RPG range change through the creation of an intermediary range between short & long ones
- Gurkhas Reroll in eine 15-Mann Einheit
- BTR-90 wieder als IFV verfügbar
- "At least panzergrenadiers will get a fix" [ Orcbuster ]
https://steamdb.info/app/251060/history/ [ Testversion für die Marshals?! ]
In Anbetrach des Alters und der Menge der Einheiten im UotD-Thread erscheint das Releasedatum nicht mehr allzu fern. Bezüglich der Panzergrenadiere kann man nur sagen, dass ein nachjustieren wohl nötig war; hoffentlich mit Gefühl und ohne Hammer.
- Stripbv 90 command APC
P93 Scania supply truck
- Epbv 90
- Strv 103D
- Pansarskytte '90
Norrlandsjägare shock light infantry
Stormpionjärer flamethrower infantry
- Bkan 1C
Ikv AMOS (twin-)120mm mortar carrier
Lvkv 90 SPAAG
Rover RBS 70 light SAM jeep
Rover RBS 90 (twin-)light SAM jeep
- Amfibiebil amphibious transport truck
Pvpjtgb RBS 56 ATGM jeep
Ikv 105light tank destroyer
- JAS 39A Grippen ASF
A 32A Lansen napalm bomber
- Unimog Cargo
- Spejdervogn M/95 armored jeep
- Leopard 1A5DK
- FKP commandos
Ildstøttegruppe '75 CG M2 FIST squad
Ildstøttegruppe '90 CG M3 FIST squad
LLRkt M/93 Stinger
- GMC M450 light SPAAG
Otomatic heavy SPAAG
EOTS HAWK SAM (impervious to SEAD)
- M113A3 ERA
- Fennec TOW-2
- F-16A MLU multirole
F-35 Draken WDNS bomber
- XA-186NO KPV command APC
AS.332 (=SuperPuma) supply helicopter
- AS.350 (= Squirrel) recon helicopter
- Leopard 1A5NO
- FSK Spesialjegere commandos
Stormingeniører RCL FIST squad
Stormingeniører '90 Eryx FIST squad
Fallskermjegere shock light infantry
RBS 70 Mk2
NM45 light SPAAG
- Bell 412SP transport helo
- F-16AM ASF
CF-104 napalm bomber
F-5A PUFF SEAD plane
- Vickers Mk.11 FSV
MAPS wrote:Some Level Design modifications on the following maps:
- Wonsan Harbour
- Plunjing Valley
- Tough Jungle
- Chosin reservoir
- Gunboat diplomacy
- Another D-Day in paradise
- Bloody Ridge
- Cliff HangerGENERIC wrote:- SEAD rate of fire tweaked to avoid shooting at already dead targets and maximize their efficiency. Planes with 4 missiles fire them in pairs to guarantee the kill.
- Cluster Bombs AP increased to 6.
- Non-F&F MANPAD reload time reduced from 6 to 5sec to compensate the guidance time.
- Shock troops base availability incresed from 12 to 14 and from 10 to 12
- 5-men MANPAD teams with 5 men number of ammunition reduced from 8 to 6
- Vikhr missiles on plane and helicopter rate of fire increased by reducing reload time between missiles.
HIGH-END 105/115mm wrote:We have decided to grant high-end non-120mm MBT some more AP, based on service date's improved ammunitions, in order to buff minor nations(although a few "majors"' tanks are getting buffed in the process):
- 16 AP for 1985-1991 105/115mm.
- 17 AP for >1991 105/115mm.
Tanks with AP increasing to 16:
- Chinese ZTZ-59-IIA (+1)
- Chinese ZTZ-85-II (+1)
- N-Korean Ch'onma-ho II (+1)
- American M60A1 ERA. (+1)
- French AMX-10RC. (+1)
- W-German Leopard 1A5. (+1)
- ANZAC Leopard AS1+. (+1)
- Swedich Strv 103C. (+1)
- Japanese Nana-Yon Shiki E. (+3!)
- S-Korean K1. (+1)
Tanks with AP increasing to 17:
- Soviet T-62MV-1. (+1)
- Chinese ZTS-63-II. (+2)
- Chinese ZTQ-62G. (+1)
- American M8 Buford. (+1)
- Japanese Nana-Yon Shiki G. (+1)
- Canadian Leopard C2. (+2)
- Canadian Leopard C2 MEXAS. (+2)
- S-Korean M48A5K WRSA. (+1)LAW/RPG wrote:We have decided to introduce an intermediary range between the present 525m & 875m for the infantry RPG/LAW based on on their real life characteristics and the following rules :
- 455m: .... only LRAC 73 ... (even less IRL, as the saying went: "Au 73mm : 75 mètres pour un soldat, 50 mètres pour un couillu !". I leave the French-speaker appreciate ... ).
- 525m: disposable launcher such as M72, RPG-75, ... and obsolete ordnance ones (RPG-2, Blindicide, Bazooka, ...).
- 700m: mainstream "ordnances" (CG, RPG, LRAC, ...) and some high-end disposable ones (RPG-26).
- 875m: high-end "ordnances" (Vampyr, RPG-16 & CG M3).
So, we've got:
- REDFOR RPG-7/Type 69 (all 525m variants except RPG-7VR) range increased from 525m to 700m.
- REDOFR RPG-26 range increased from 525m to 700m.
- Chinese PF-89 range increased from 525m to 700m.
- Chinese Type 69-III range decreased from 875m to 700m
- BLUFOR Carl Gustav M2 (and equivalent) range increased from 525m to 700m.
- BLUFOR M72A4 LAW range decreased from 875m to 525m.
- BLUFOR AT4 range increased from 525m to 700m.
- French LRAC F1 range increased from 525m to 700m.
- French APILAS range increased from 525m to 700m.
- British LAW 80 range increased from 525m to 700m.
- W-German PzF 3 range decreased from 875m to 700m.
Also, some LAW/RPG AP or ACC changes :
- RPG-75 AP power incresed from 12 to 15 accuracy reduced from 50% to 40%
- RPG-18 AP power reduced from 17 to 15
- RPG-7VR accuracy incresed from 40% to 50%
- Type 69-I AP power incresed from 17 to 20
- Type 69-III AP power incresed from 16 to 23
- Tank hunter teams with RPG accuracy increased to 70%
- M72A4 AP power incresed from 13 to 16
- Blindicide AP power increased from 10 to 14
- PzF 44 AP power increased from 14 to 16
- PzF 3 AP power increased from 22 to 24.
- LRAC 73 AP power increased from 13 to 14
- LRAC F1 AP power increased from 16 to 19, accuracy reduced from 70% to 60%
- LAW 80 RoF increased to that of other disposable launchers.DECK wrote:- Scandinavian coalition availability bonus decreased to +20%.
(- -10% per individual nations, we will refine the value after testing)LOG wrote:- E-German T815's front armor set as 1 (as the CSSR one).
Command tanks availability set to 3 except for T-80UK that remains to 2
- Norvegian KoVogn M48A5 price reduced from 150$ to 120$
- S-Korean M48A3 JIWI-CHA price reduced from 150$ to 120$
- Japanese NANA-YON A SHIKI CV price reduced from 150$ to 125$
- Danish FFC CENTURION price reduced from 160$ to 130$
- French AMX-30B CNE price reduced from 170$ to 130$
- American CMD M60A1 price reduced from 185$ to 140$
- American CMD M1 ABRAMS price reduced from 220$ to 160$
- ANZAC CMD LEOPARD AS1 price reduced from 185$ to 145$
- W-German PzBefWg LEOPARD 1 price reduced from 185$ to 145$
- W-German PzBefWg LEOPARD 2 price reduced from 230$ to 170$
- Canadian CMD LEOPARD C1 price reduced from 190$ to 150$
- Swedish STRV 103B price reduced from 210$ to 150$
- British CMD CHIEFTAIN Mk.10 price reduced from 215$ to 160$
- Russian T-72K1 price reduced from 185$ to 150$
- E-German FüPz T-72(K1) price reduced from 185$ to 150$
- Czech T-55K1 price reduced from 150$ to 120$
- N-Korean CH'ONMA-HO CV price reduced from 150$ to 120$
- Polish T-55AD-1 price reduced from 150$ to 120$
- Czech. T-72M1K price reduced from 215$ to 160$
- Polish T-72M1D price reduced from 215$ to 160$
- Chinese ZZZ-59-I price reduced from 185$ to 135$
- Russian T-80UK price reduced from 245$ to 200$INF wrote:- Infantry MG supression radius incresed, that way they supress the ennemy even when they miss.
- Infantry MG power compressed, the worst MG are more powerfull and the MG3 is slighlty less powerfull.
- Light infantry AT munitions set to 9 for 10 men squads and 12 for 15 men squads
- REDFOR Type 78 RR range incresed from 1225 to 1400m
- REDFOR Type 56 RR range incresed from 1050 to 1225m
- Polish Saperzy no longer have access to Promet as transport.
- Polish Strzala-2 & GROM now have access to Promet as transport.
- Polish STRZELCY PODHALANSCY price reduced from 25$ to 20$
- E-German LEICHTE SCHUTZEN price reduced from 25$ to 20$
- Czech. LEHKA PECHOTA price reduced from 25$ to 20$
- Russian GORNOSTRELKI price reduced from 25$ to 20$
- American Light Riflemen price reduced from 20 to 15$
- American Light Riflemen '90 price reduced from 30$ to 25$
- British Gurkhas (both) strength increased from 10 to 15 men, price incresed to 30$
- British Gurkhas (both) now restricted to Stalwart & Puma as transprot.
- W-German Panzergrenadier price incresed from 15$ to 20$
- W-German Panzergrenadier '90 price incresed from 20$ to 25$
- Canadian Highlanders price increased from 20$ to 25$
- Canadian Highlanders base availability increased from 12 to 16
- Canadian Highlanders '90 base availability incresed from 12 to 14
- Canadian Legion '90 base availability incresed from 10 to 12.
- Norwegian Fallskermjegere renamed Fallskermjegere '90.
- Norwegian Fallskermjegere '90 reclassified as "Shock" light infantry instead of "Elite" SF, but unit strenght is expanded to 15 men (with loadout increasing accordingly)
(this two last changes are meant to make room for the incoming Fallskermjegere "'75" and the new FSK special force)TANK wrote:- Chinese ZTZ-85-IIA penetration increased from 18 to 19 AP.
- Chinese ZTZ-85-III penetration increased from 21 to 22 AP.
- N-Korean Ch'onma-ho IV penetration increased from 17 to 18 AP.
- ANZAC Leopard AS1+ service date moved from 1985 to 1987 (hence changing of era). [SUPPORT wrote:- 81mm mortars availability reduced from 8 to 6 per card.
- 81mm mortars price increased from 25$ to 30$
- American ATACMS is now available in 2 packs of 1 unit.
- American Patriot prototyped, hence availability reduced to 1 card
- Swedish Bkan 1A available in Mechanized & Armored decks. (the new 1C version is limited to support in its place)
- British Tracked Rapier FSA detection increased to match others radar SAMs
- S-Korean M727 I-HAWK PIP II price reduced from 80$ to 70$
- American M727 I-HAWK PIP III price reduced from 90$ to 80$ accuracy incresed from 55% to 60%
- REDFOR OSA AKM variants availability incresed from 4 to 6
- REDFOR OSA AK variants availability incresed from 6 to 8
- REDFOR OSA variants availability incresed from 8 to 10
- Russian MT-LB VASILEK price increased from 35$ to 45$
- Russian BM-30 Smerch AP power reduced from 8 to 7VEHICLE wrote:- Norvegian SISU XA-180 price rduced from 15$ to 10$
- E-German SPW-80 price decreased from 20 to 15$ (as the Soviet one).
- Soviet BTR-90 re-roled as IFV, with its ATGM-launcher being replaced by an AGS-17 (fitting with model).
- Soviet BTR-90 price set at 30 & availability as 12/3.
- Polish Mi-24D (transport) now restricted to Formoza, Komandosi, Strzelcy Podhalanskcy & Zwiadowcy.
- Russian BMP-3 Arkan accuracy on the move increased from 15% to 35%
- S-Korean Su-76M isn't considered as mphibious anymoreHELICOPTERS wrote:- Helicopters with anti air missiles now detect planes from further away.
- American MH-60L DAP loadout changed from hellfire missiles to rockets, price reduced to 45$, base availability incresed to 10
- American AH-64D Longbow availability reduced from 3 to 2 per card.
- British Lynx 20mm price reduced from 35$ to 30$
- Soviet Ka-50 stealth removed
- Soviet Mi-28 Ataka V AP increased from 22 to 25
- Russian Mi-24V can now shoot its 8 Igla in a row without delay, price incresed from 90$ to 100$
- Czech. Mi-24 S-24 price incresed from 65$ to 75$, availability reduced from 8 to 6 per card.
- E-German DHS Mi-24P's missile costs reduced to match others of his kind.PLANES wrote:- American F-16A Fighting Falcon loadout increased from 2 AIM-9J to 4 AIM-9J
- American F-16C Fighting Falcon loadout incresed from 2 AIM-9M to 4 AIM-9JM price increased from 135$ to 140$
- American F-4J Phantom II loadout increased to 4 AIM-9 and 4 AIM-7 and price increased from 65$ to 75$
- American F-18A loadout changed from 4 AGM-65 + 2 AIM-9 to 2 AGM-65 + 4 AIM-9
- French Mirage 5F price reduced from 120$ to 110$
- Japanese F-4EJ KAI price reduced from 130$ to 125$
- S-Korean A-37B Dragonfly price reduced from 75$ to 70$
- S-Korean KF-16C price reduced fom 150$ to 140$
- S-Korean KF-16C Block 52D price reduced fom 170$ to 160$
- Swedish Draken J 35F re-roled as multirole fighter, with Rb28 replaced by 12x m/56 135mm air-to-ground rockets.
- Russian Mig-27M price reduced from 125$ to 115$
- Russian Mig-29M price reduced from 150$ to 145$
- Czech. ODAB-500 bomb napalm effect increased in size and duration.
- N-Korean Mig-21 Bis loadout changed from 4xKh-66 to 2x Kh-66 + 2x PL-5NAVAL wrote:- Naval dual guns now consume the right amount of munition per salvo, they used to consume twice that amount.
- Chinese ZSD-90 now available to Chinese Marines in the Naval tab.
- American Monitor 105mm smoke dispersion radus increased to match HE dispersion radius
[EUG]MadMat wrote:FIX wrote:- adding an anti-cheat feature.DECK wrote:- Scandinavian coalition's activation points bonus decreased from 20 to 15%.
- Norway can now into Airborne decks (Cat A & B only).GENERIC wrote:- all Shock Recon squads (but Canadian Recce) will be brought to 10 men (with loadout increased accordingly). They will also all have their MG's STAT trait removed, but squad snipers (Czech. & Japanese).
- Antiship missiles fired by planes have their supply cost increased to reflect their power and accuracy.
- Forest & hedgerows now provides infantry with a cover which decreases damages received by 40% (70% for buildings for reference)LOG wrote:- Polish SZTAB DOWODZENIA (command infantry) now have access to Mi-2 and Sokol as transportRECON wrote:- N-Korean M1992 Fagot switched for Konkurs.
- N-Korean M1992 prototyped, and service date moved to 1992.
- Soviet PT-85 main gun's AP increased from 7 to 9.
- Soviet BRDM-3 price decreased from 45 to 40$.
- Czech. BPzV Svatava price decreased from 60 to 55$.
- Czech. BPzV Snezka price decreased from 70 to 65$.
- American LAV-25 Scout price decreased from 40 to 30$.
- American M114A2 price decreased from 30 to 25$.
- American M551 ACAV price decreased from 35 to 30$.
- American M551(TTS) price decreased from 50 to 45$.
- American M3 Bradley CFV price decreased from 60 to 50$.
- American Kiowa Warrior price decreased from 100 to 95$.
- British FV107 Scimitar price decreased from 30 to 25$.
- British FV721 Fox price decreased from 30 to 25$.
- Danish M41-DK1 price decreased from 30 to 25$.
- Danish Vildkat price decreased from 30 to 25$.
- Swedish Epbv 90 price increased from 50 to 55$.
- Swedish Epbv 302 price decreased from 30 to 25$.
- ANZAC M113A1 MRV price decreased from 30 to 25$.
- ANZAC LRPV Perentie price decreased from 55 to 50$.
- ANZAC ASLAV-25 Scout price decreased from 40 to 30$.
- W-German SpPz Luchs price decreased from 35 to 30$.
- W-German SpPz Luchs A1 price decreased from 50 to 45$.
- S-Korean KAVF 90 price decreased from 35 to 30$.INFANTRY wrote:- Infantry short-range ATGM's aim time reduced (Eryx, Dragons, Metys).
- all REDFOR Fagot missiles upgraded to Fagot-M variant, that is from 13 to 16 AP, and price increased from 10 to 15$.
- E-German Leichte Schützen classified as Shock. No price change, but base availability decreased from 16 to 12 per card.
- E-German Wachregiment RPG loadout increased from 9 to 12.
- Soviet Motostrelki '90 now have access to MT-LVB transport.
- Chinese Yubeiyi number of men per squad increased to 15.
- N-KoreanJuckwidae number of men per squad increased to 15.
- Polish Komandosi price decreased from 40 to 35$.
- Danish LLRkt M/93(aka Stinger) prototyped.
- Danish Livgarden (both variants) MG3 replaced by a non-STAT l.MG3 (CQC).
- Danish Haer Hjemmevaernet strenght decreased from 15 to 10 men.
- Danish FKP price increased from 30 to 35$.
- Norvegian LHV number of men per squad reduced from 15 to 10.
- Norvegian Gevaermenn '90 price decreased from 15 to 10$, and base availability decreased from 20 to 16.
- S-Korean Sochong-Su '85 price decreased from 15 to 10$, and base availability decreased from 20 to 16.
- Swedish Norrlandsjägare STAT trait removed from their MG.
- Swedish Hevärnsmän Kg M/37 machinegun loses the CQC trait. [CQC trait is still displayed, but weapon isn't. Will be fixed in next patch]
- W-German G11 assaut rifle's lack of anti-helo range fixed.
- W-German PzF 44 range increased from 525 to 700m, but ACC decreased by 5%.
- W-German Fallshirmjäger price increased from 25 to 30$.
- Canadian Rifles '85 price decreased from 15 to 10$, and base availability decreased from 20 to 16.
- American Marines '90 LAW replaced by an AT-4.
- American M60E3's accuracy increased.
- ANZAC SASR price increased from 30 to 35$.TANK wrote:- Soviet BMP-685 now available in Airborne deck.
- Soviet T-72B1 price decreased from 90 to 85$.
- Soviet T-72BU speed increased from 60 to 65km/h.
- Soviet T-80 price decreased from 70 to 65$.
- Soviet T-80B price decreased from 85 to 80$.
- Soviet T-80U price decreased from 160 to 155$.
- Soviet T-80UM price decreased from 175 to 170$.
- Soviet T-64B price decreased from 75 to 70$.
- Soviet T-64BM price decreased from 95 to 85$.
- N-Korean T-72M price decreased from 70 to 65$.
- Polish T-55AM Merida price decreased from 45 to 40$.
- Polish T-55AM2 Merida price decreased from 55 to 50$.
- Polish T-72M1 Wilk price decreased from 90 to 85$.
- Chinese ZTZ-88's stab increased from 15 to 30%.
- Chinese ZTZ-85-II's stab increased from 15 to 40%.
- Chinese ZTZ-85-IIA's stab increased from 20 to 45%.
- Chinese ZTZ-85-IIA price increased from 80 to 85$.
- Chinese ZTZ-85-III's stab increased from 20 to 50%.
- Chinese ZTZ-85-III's front armor increased from 16 to 19.
- Chinese ZTZ-85-III price increased from 125 to 145$, and base availability decreased to 4.
- American M1IP Abrams price increased from 75 to 80$.
- British Chieftain Mk.2 price decreased from 40 to 35$.
- British Chieftain Mk.5 price decreased from 50 to 45$.
- British Chieftain Mk.10 price decreased from 70 to 65$.
- ANZAC Leopard AS.1+ price increased from 50 to 55$.
- Canadian Leopard C2 price increased from 60 to 65$.SUPPORT wrote:- all REDFOR Strela-10M's time between two shots decreased from 3 to 2s.
- all REDFOR 2S1 price decreased from 60 to 55$. [Polish one was forgotten]
- Sovietn Smerch price increased from 130 to 140$.
- N-Korean Tokchon 130mm price decreased from 95 to 85$.
- Norwegian M270 now restricted to Support deck, as other cluster MLRS.
- Danish EOTS Hawk accuracy reduced from 60% to 50%.
- British FV433 Abbot price decreased from 60 to 50$.
- Swedish Rover RBS-70 now has the [GUID] trait.
- Swedish Rover RBS-90 now has the [GUID] trait.
- French AMX-13 AU 105mm price decreased from 55 to 50$.VEHICLE wrote:- Soviet BTR-80A price reduced from 25$ to 20$, availability incresed by one step for Motostrelki '90.
- Soviet BTR-90 price reduced from 30$ to 25$, availability incresed by one step for Motostrelki '90.
- Soviet Zhalo main gun's AP increased from 7 to 9.
- Soviet BMD-2 price decreased from 25 to 20$.
- Soviet BMD-3 price decreased from 30 to 25$.
- Swedish STRF 9040 AP power increased from 3 to 4.
- Swedish Amfibiel available as infantry transport.
- Danish M6 Mosegris price decreased from 10 to 5$.
- American COMVAT AP power increased from 4 to 5.
- American LAV-25 FSV price decreased from 30 to 25$.
- American M3 Bradley IFV price decreased from 25 to 20$.
- ANZAC ASLAV-25 FSV price decreased from 30 to 25$.
- ANZAC ASLAV-25 TOW-2 price decreased from 60 to 55$.
- W-German Marder 2 price increased from 30 to 35$.HELICOPTER wrote:- N-Korean MD-500 AGS-17 price reduced from 35$ to 30$
- American OH-58C/S price decreased from 45 to 40$.
- American SuperCobra price decreased from 120 to 115$.PLANE wrote:- N-Korean B-5 price increased from 150 to 160$.
- Japanese F-1 ECM increased from 10 to 20%.
- American F-111E Aardvark price decreased from 115 to 110$.
- ANZAC Mirage 110(A) price decreased from 90 to 80$.
- Canadian CF-18 Hornet price decreased from 150 to 140$.
- Canadian CF-188 Hornet price decreased from 140 to 130$.