Naval unit will appear in RD. How about an engineer class?

Maaximee
Corporal

Naval unit will appear in RD. How about an engineer class?

Postby Maaximee » Sat 15 Feb 2014 12:35

Ok. This must sound big and I feel dumb posting this topic because Eugene probably thought about that... :oops: But it would be a shame if this did not appear in Red Dragon. What if we could bring in units on the field that are not meant for direct combat? I mean fire is deadly in this game. Firefighting units should exist to extinguish napalm caused fires so that other units can progress. Here's a picture of a military firefighting vehicle.
http://77rus.smugmug.com/Military/Milit ... ps4K-L.jpg

Also, mines and explosives should be introduced in this game. Imagine the scene. After wiping out your forces, a column of tanks progresses on a road deep in your territory. Suddenly, the front tank explodes, stunning and blocking the others. The C4 previously placed before the mine takes out the others. your reinforcements kill the panicked survivors. Sadly, the road is now partly destroyed and your reinforcements arrive too late to reestablish your defense.
So you see, it would have its drawbacks. And needless to say, there would be counter-mines units, like a leading engineering vehicle leading a convoy, or using a cheap truck to explode mines...

Lastly, I was wondering if units capable of modifying the terrain could be introduced. For example, units to cut down trees in an area, to repair roads, etc...

D-M

Re: Naval unit will appear in RD. How about an engineer clas

Postby D-M » Sat 15 Feb 2014 12:57

Aucune chance pour que ces unités apparaissent en jeu, ça a été répété maintes fois.

Maaximee
Corporal

Re: Naval unit will appear in RD. How about an engineer clas

Postby Maaximee » Sat 15 Feb 2014 13:06

D-M wrote:Aucune chance pour que ces unités apparaissent en jeu, ça a été répété maintes fois.

et zut

Return to “Français”