This thread attempts to provide links to all relevant, modding related topics & to all helpful tools. I did not create any of those topics, nor am I responsible for their content. Please contact the particular OP for question related to their respective thread. I do not warrant that I included every topic - if you find one I'm missing, please contact me.
- Modding or using mods/third party applications may damage your game or parts of it. Modding or using mods/third party applications is not officially supported, you're doing it at your own risk.
- Modding or using mods/third party applications may alter your gaming experience.
- Running mods which influence the vanilla version of players not using the mod or which affect the progress of the game is considered cheating and will be punished accordingly. You may run those mods in private games or on your own dedicated server. Latter one needs to display a warning in its title/name.
- Keep in mind, any file you intend to download may contain malicious software and therefore may harm your PC. Any link pointing to infected files will be deleted as soon as we detect them. However, we have not tested the downloads, so once again: you're downloading everything on your own risk.
- Links provided below in this post won't make you leave to external sites, but in those linked threads you may find links doing so. External sites can be insecure.
- Beginner's guide
- Conquest points: How to modifiy the victory conditions?
- Linux and Mac mods
- How to change a units nation?
- Map Editing
- Map editor
- Modding Wargame: AirLand Battle
- Modifying campaign battle groups
- Reducing the Game-Speed
- Some questions and some
information & Questions about modding.
- Tanks: Reloading Times
- Texture mods
- Texturing Tutorial (Vasto)
- The Wargame Modding FAQ
- What are the rules for modding?
- Air War Tweaks (Trotskygrad) - released
- Army of the Czech Republic 2014 (jonas165) - not yet released
- British SEAD Mod ( Randomletters) - released
- Camera Mod (naizarak) - released
- GRAU approves - Soviet Equipment naming mod (BTR) - released
- HobMod: the comprehensive balance mod for Wargame (Hob Gadling) -> Sub-topic: Hobmod 10v10 - released
- Imminent Assault (REDDQ) - released
- Londonsmee Texures (londonsmee) - released
- Map Unlocker (naizarak) - released
- Polish Markingz Mod (REDDQ) - released
- Power to the Minors Mod (Mikeboy) - released
- Project Maple Resolve (hotrod525) - released
- Radu's Radical Realism Mod (RaduM) - not yet released
- REDDQ's Little Texture Factory (REDDQ) - released
- Soviet Skins Supreme (BTR) - not yet released
- Vasto's Retextures (Vasto) - released
- The W:RD Movie / Sandbox Mod (The W:AB Noob) - not yet released
- Wargame '53 (captain biggles) - not yet released
- Wargame '75 and MOARUNITZ (two mods) (homerfcb) - released
- Wargame: 1984 (Soundwolf776) - released
- Wargame: Back to Berlin (captain biggles) - not yet released
- WRTG-style Vanilla Unit Card Pack (Iris) - not yet released
- With Destiny (formerly: With Respect to Germany: 1990) (Iris) - released
- Wargame modding suite (Enohka) - released (includes links to quick guides/tutorial)
- Wargame Mod Installer (Vasto) - released
- Mod Management (Apocalypse31) - released
- Modding Values database (AJE) - released