With Destiny

Moderators: Eugen Team, Focus Team

captain biggles
Warrant Officer

Re: With Destiny

Postby captain biggles » Tue 11 Feb 2014 00:33

horsman wrote:
captain biggles wrote:the commonwealth (UK/Canada)

the commonwealth it is then, most of the changes are already made to the UK, Canada has received the availability buff and iv redone the centurions and leopard 1's already, there are a few bug's with some of the changes as some units use the same values despite been entirely different weapons, E.g leo1a5 and the T-80A both share the same weapon Acc value for some reason so I'm trying to fix that other wise the T-80A will be a complete monster, just wait and see the new leo's there a very good choice now.

Britain has HESH resembled now, its slightly OP but screw it patriotism :lol:, rardien cannon range is now 2100M, 7 acc, 2HE for all non worrier variants,(I'm dead set on caliber size effecting HE but its hard to properly balance so stick with it for a bit) 30mm+ is 2HE, 27mm 1.5HE, 25mm 1.25HE, 20mm 1HE, for duel cannons +0.25HE this also applies to aircraft gun's (duel 30+mm cannons will still get 2HE this is the cap I'm setting). In general all units are more accurate so combat is much more deadly now and a lot of units have received a AP buff by 1-2 points, that said it's still fairly balanced no one side has a huge advantage,PACT is a lot more lethal as a mobile force now much harder to stop and don't relie on air assets the average SPAAG anti-jet range is around 2800M :twisted: (range from 2450-3325M) so they get chewed up by one to many SPAAG's now.

Any suggestions on change's?

Give Britian a Lynx helicopter with a M2 50 cal door gun for a recon helicopter(my only request)
Britain doesn't need better SEAD - it has the Challenger 2 for that.
Spoiler : :
Special thanks to kiheerSEDMAN for the sigs.

horsman
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby horsman » Tue 11 Feb 2014 09:30

I could try to creat a recon lynx however I haven't been to scsessfull in he past in my attempts to creat new units so this may take some time to get right, the weapon change is easy however.

Edit: right first upload, its just the NDF-win.dat file so install it into a wargame/pc/ folder
http://www.mediafire.com/download/kn2m4 ... DF_Win.dat
Don't mind my spelling I'm just dyslexic

Halfbodied Jish
First Sergeant

Postby Halfbodied Jish » Wed 12 Feb 2014 03:25

Perfect! You did to the Germans exactly what was commanded of you.

Now the fatherland can once again crush it's enemies under the thundering treads of it's superior armored units. :twisted:

On a side note, another request if possible. My friend had always wanted his A-10s to have a pair of some kind of aim-9s. Is this possible to add?

horsman

Postby horsman » Wed 12 Feb 2014 11:18

Halfbodied Jish wrote:Perfect! You did to the Germans exactly what was commanded of you.

Now the fatherland can once again crush it's enemies under the thundering treads of it's superior armored units. :twisted:

On a side note, another request if possible. My friend had always wanted his A-10s to have a pair of some kind of aim-9s. Is this possible to add?

Thanks for the support :)
it is possible in my test version I've currently been adding new weapons to some units I'm currently trying to give the UK units a HEAT weapon with low AP and high HE to reprosent HESH insted of the HE increase onto there main weapon, i was going to add the HE missles to the A10 but i could add a pair of sidwinders if you so wish.

captain biggles
Warrant Officer

Postby captain biggles » Wed 12 Feb 2014 19:14

horsman wrote:I could try to creat a recon lynx however I haven't been to scsessfull in he past in my attempts to creat new units so this may take some time to get right, the weapon change is easy however.

Edit: right first upload, its just the NDF-win.dat file so install it into a wargame/pc/ folder
http://www.mediafire.com/download/kn2m4 ... DF_Win.dat

what did it actually change?
Britain doesn't need better SEAD - it has the Challenger 2 for that.
Spoiler : :
Special thanks to kiheerSEDMAN for the sigs.

Col_Sandfurz
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby Col_Sandfurz » Wed 12 Feb 2014 20:06

horsman wrote:there are a few bug's with some of the changes as some units use the same values despite been entirely different weapons, E.g leo1a5 and the T-80A both share the same weapon Acc value for some reason so I'm trying to fix that other wise

Did you change accuarcy values or did you change accuarcy references?

horsman

Postby horsman » Wed 12 Feb 2014 20:46

Col_Sandfurz wrote:
horsman wrote:there are a few bug's with some of the changes as some units use the same values despite been entirely different weapons, E.g leo1a5 and the T-80A both share the same weapon Acc value for some reason so I'm trying to fix that other wise

i have been changing the accuracy values as it was easier and quicker, however now I'm changing the references on those units that are bug'd, its not the proper way to to it but its a lot faster and there aren't to many units that share the same reference.

Franz
Master Sergeant

Postby Franz » Mon 24 Feb 2014 17:12

horsman wrote:
Col_Sandfurz wrote:

i have been changing the accuracy values as it was easier and quicker, however now I'm changing the references on those units that are bug'd, its not the proper way to to it but its a lot faster and there aren't to many units that share the same reference.

Just my idea: Try making the references the same for certain similar units like Russian tanks. Since they all have the same gun and few were a fire control upgrade, you can do that and it's still legit. Most were just an armor or engine improvement so the guns should stay the same with accuracy pretty much except for a select few.
Deutschland über alles

horsman

Postby horsman » Mon 24 Feb 2014 19:38

Franz wrote:Just my idea: Try making the references the same for certain similar units like Russian tanks. Since they all have the same gun and few were a fire control upgrade, you can do that and it's still legit. Most were just an armor or engine improvement so the guns should stay the same with accuracy pretty much except for a select few.

ye, I've done this for the T-80 line and later t-72 models they now have 8 ACC and around 5 when firing on the move this is slightly improved in latter variants to around 6.5, on a side note most high end tanks have had a Ammo increase to more realistic standers leo2 line 42, M1 38, challenger 1 56 finally the T-80 have 38 rounds.

Also I've changed the 200mm rocket artillery into high HE, high accuracy assault weapons, they now match the 203mm arti guns however instead of firing all the rockets they now fire in small burst's 3-4 round's with longer reload times between each salvo.

I'll be honest i haven't done much on the mod these last few weeks, been a bit lazy but i plan on getting a new version out some time this week.

Franz
Master Sergeant

Postby Franz » Mon 24 Feb 2014 23:23

horsman wrote:
Franz wrote:Just my idea: Try making the references the same for certain similar units like Russian tanks. Since they all have the same gun and few were a fire control upgrade, you can do that and it's still legit. Most were just an armor or engine improvement so the guns should stay the same with accuracy pretty much except for a select few.

ye, I've done this for the T-80 line and later t-72 models they now have 8 ACC and around 5 when firing on the move this is slightly improved in latter variants to around 6.5, on a side note most high end tanks have had a Ammo increase to more realistic standers leo2 line 42, M1 38, challenger 1 56 finally the T-80 have 38 rounds.

Also I've changed the 200mm rocket artillery into high HE, high accuracy assault weapons, they now match the 203mm arti guns however instead of firing all the rockets they now fire in small burst's 3-4 round's with longer reload times between each salvo.

I'll be honest i haven't done much on the mod these last few weeks, been a bit lazy but i plan on getting a new version out some time this week.

I assumed you were smart enough with the references when you said you were changing them but just incase I said something :lol: I agree with the rocket artillery though. MLRS should be slow firing but extremely accurate with single missiles and they should be very powerful too. Same for the Smerch too. It would be fun to "snipe" specific units or small groups when they are stopped. A fun example: Mi-26 refueling/rearming a force of BTRs spotted getting organized and are rather close together. A single missile hits and wipes them out :mrgreen:
Deutschland über alles

Return to “Modding”