Changed stuff V2
- Minimum altitude limit relaxed. Camera can now skim perfectly flat along the ground.
- Clipping limit relaxed. Camera can be placed extremely close to units without clipping through. Allows for nice point-blank shots.
- New hotkey: holding Shift while using the keyboard movement keys will slow down movement for precision control
- New hotkey: F9 will render a screenshot of the game world(no HUD), even if the HUD is enabled
- New hotkey: Shift + F9 will render a screenshot of the game world along with the HUD
- Hotkey: Ctrl + Alt + Shift + F9 enables an FPS viewer
Screenshots are saved in Documents/EugenSystems
- Margin area for mouse movement slightly increased
- Vertical keyboard movement(ctrl + up/down arrows) decreased in speed for precision control
- Camera shake disabled
- Camera rotation tightened to 90 degrees, "pivot" area removed at low altitudes
- Camera will no longer reset the tilt angle when changing altitude
Download + Info ↓
Note: this mod was designed for replay usage only, wouldn't recommend using it for gameplay. Additionally, it only works with version 1600 replay files. Any replay utilizing the replay viewer won't have the mod enabled.