Where to get server files?

mizzy
Private First-Class

Where to get server files?

Postby mizzy » Tue 25 Feb 2014 01:36

This is maybe a dumb question. I can't seem to find where the server files are. I've a got a vm up and running. I just need the files. Thanks in advance!

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Re: Where to get server files?

Postby Shifu » Tue 25 Feb 2014 01:53

I'm currently running short on time. Hence, it takes some time until I respond. In urgent cases, consider contacting another mod.
Forum rules | A Forum's guide. | Tech Support Posting instructions & Tech FAQ

mizzy
Private First-Class

Postby mizzy » Tue 25 Feb 2014 02:48

Not to be un-grateful, but i have read that post. Again maybe I'm being dense, but I still don't understand. I sent an email as that post indicates, but i have received no reply. Does Eugen have to approve my request for the server files and the give me a secret link or something? Whats going on?

naizarak
Captain

Postby naizarak » Tue 25 Feb 2014 10:09

mizzy wrote:Not to be un-grateful, but i have read that post. Again maybe I'm being dense, but I still don't understand. I sent an email as that post indicates, but i have received no reply. Does Eugen have to approve my request for the server files and the give me a secret link or something? Whats going on?

send them an email with your account login, they'll reply to you promptly. maybe the reply message is getting filtered as spam?

mizzy
Private First-Class

Postby mizzy » Wed 26 Feb 2014 04:20

Yes thank you. I suppose I was just being impatient. Thanks again!