[Solved] New Coaltion Deck's Broken

LittleTinGod
Sergeant Major

[Solved] New Coaltion Deck's Broken

Postby LittleTinGod » Tue 10 Feb 2015 21:14

When you start a game with the new coalitions they are missing units. My NORAD Motorized for instance was missing all of its Tanks and several other units.. When sharing the deck code with a friend it was missing:

coyote, longbow, dap, leopard c2, super m60, m8 ags, mbt-70

This seems to all be prototype units so the decks are being treated as Mixed decks instead of coalitions and its having a conflict on having prototype units in the deck maybe?

Deck Code

Code: Select all

XhAuQ4FshwLZl4brQGAeTMAyTC1h4FrcSD24kHkOQtMDsAhCS5Je0wi01h20DaooPzsaSZIQTiJLGaTaasAV+7Od0KglJQA=

the 2 other people that were in the game also had missing units on new coaltion decks, the other Blufor player was using a LANDJUT deck, he was missing his tanks and some other stuff as well. and the other was using the URSS-North Korea Coalition, he was missing units but I don't know what he left the game.

Also when importing the code its missing the deck flag, no deck flag shown in lobby either so somehow the deck codes are not being translated properly by the game. (They look like mixed decks in the lobby)

Thanks!.
LittleTinGod Gaming, First-Person Live Gameplay Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/BrentLittleTinGod

RoadkillRodger
Lieutenant

Re: New Coaltion Deck's Broken

Postby RoadkillRodger » Tue 10 Feb 2015 21:21

Definitely an isaue, experienced the same thing playing with NORAD recently.

Leviathan
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby Leviathan » Tue 10 Feb 2015 21:21

LittleTinGod wrote:When you start a game with the new coalitions they are missing units. My NORAD Motorized for instance was missing all of its Tanks and several other units.. When sharing the deck code with a friend it was missing.

coyote, longbow, dap, leopard c2, super m60, m8 ags, mbt-70 are missing from the deck when played and imported by another player. This seems to all be prototype units so the decks are being treated as Mixed decks instead of coalitions and its having a conflict on having prototype units in the deck maybe?

Deck Code

Code: Select all

XhAuQ4FshwLZl4brQGAeTMAyTC1h4FrcSD24kHkOQtMDsAhCS5Je0wi01h20DaooPzsaSZIQTiJLGaTaasAV+7Od0KglJQA=

the 2 other people that were in the game also had missing units on new coaltion decks, the other Blufor player was using a LANDJUT deck, he was missing his tanks and some other stuff as well. and the other was using the URSS-North Korea Coalition, he was missing units but I don't know what he left the game.

Also when importing the code its missing the deck flag, no deck flag shown in lobby either so somehow the deck codes are not being translated properly by the game. (They look like mixed decks in the lobby)

Thanks!.
proto units not working. might have something to do with unproper activation of DLC content.

It's shown a downloadable, but not as installed. Currently working on it -.-
Last edited by Leviathan on Tue 10 Feb 2015 22:13, edited 2 times in total.

Leviathan
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby Leviathan » Tue 10 Feb 2015 21:27

ok, so I verified integritiy of the game files. 4 Files were "corrupted" Steam's now downloading ~3 GB of data (!).

I hope this might fix the issue. I'll update this thread as soon as the DL is done.

Perhaps something with switching in/out of beta. Happens actually from time to time in other games as well.

EDIT:: so, downloaded. Proros still not in game. Wait for a Eugen hot fix...tomorrow -.-

mdubs2828
Private First-Class

Postby mdubs2828 » Tue 10 Feb 2015 22:21

Same issue here. Steam validated WGRD, no corrupt files found. XvCdZeG8esRNZTiTOdASBZ5rKcdSVkhzJbI9LEjFyHqDtJMk2KwlBSiCEFMIk6S5HTUsSohUEpKdVmvHaKsAx0Y3MfIQAA== is the deck, it leaves out prototype units in match and also doesn't show up with the coalition flag in game lobby.

eta: I did not install the beta.
Last edited by mdubs2828 on Tue 10 Feb 2015 23:07, edited 1 time in total.

captaincarnage
Major

Postby captaincarnage » Tue 10 Feb 2015 22:57

Yep same problem as outlined, opted out of Beta, verified cache problem remains.

Deck code: XhAohyG7y8LXl4WvLwtg1MAiTDdZMwDhwLYImstxIPJLEliHxEMoQkmOxlBUuSXtCElRWms3mm5oIV+LiF0Gsmlpp82Q
I hope your buratino's die screaming.

Rufus Shinra
Sergeant Major

Postby Rufus Shinra » Tue 10 Feb 2015 23:37

Same situation here, the new coalitions are broken.

[EUG_QA] aimDav
First Sergeant

Postby [EUG_QA] aimDav » Wed 11 Feb 2015 13:43

Hi,
Thank you for reporting,
A correction will be pushed soon.
We apologize :(

MenDuck
Major

Postby MenDuck » Wed 11 Feb 2015 13:59