[Solved] Invalid Login or Password (In-Game)

Devious_Taco
Private

[Solved] Invalid Login or Password (In-Game)

Postby Devious_Taco » Mon 9 Mar 2015 04:25

I tried to connect to Wargame tonight and was unable to access the multiplayer component because of a "Invalid Login or Password" error that came up right at the start of the game. I was able to play yesterday just fine.

I have always selected the "remember password" option, and have always just been able to click "connect" as soon as the game loads and proceed.

I am not sure why it decided to stop working today. I tried manually entering the password, but that didn't work either.

Just looking for suggestions or a Mod to address the issue. I need to blow more M1A1's up!

WarPig262
Private

Account creation

Postby WarPig262 » Mon 9 Mar 2015 06:29

Hey all, just got the game a few days ago and I'm running into a problem.

I'm trying to make a new account with the game but after I fill all the fields and hit confirm that rotating blue circle appears for just a few seconds before it disappears and the screen doesn't change. I could use some help with this.

Thanks

Luvlymangos
Private

Can Log in

Postby Luvlymangos » Mon 9 Mar 2015 06:51

Version: 15.02.11.430000610
Login; Luvlymangos

I currently cannot login, when i try with my saved username and password i get a "Incorrect username and password" error, also when i try to send an email to myself to change my password i get a login error. I have 400+ hours on this game and i would like to play it :D . Not sure if my account got hacked or what is going on! If anyone from Eugen wants Proof of my CD key i can email it to you or any other proof you want!

rgok001
Private

Cannot Login

Postby rgok001 » Mon 9 Mar 2015 06:54

Hi Guys I cannot log in or reset my password or create a new account etc. HELP!

Republic3D
Sergeant

Invalid login or password

Postby Republic3D » Mon 9 Mar 2015 08:13

First time I've run into this problem.

I can open the game, and then when I click login I get this message in red text: "Invalid login or password".

What to do? Disabling anti-virus or firewall doesn't work.

WinTheDayJH
Private

Re: Invalid login or password

Postby WinTheDayJH » Mon 9 Mar 2015 08:26

I am having the same problem.... I don't know why but nothing works, not even requesting username and password info. I've also tried making sure my profile name on steam is the same as my username login. Just started in the last few hours.

WinTheDayJH
Private

Postby WinTheDayJH » Mon 9 Mar 2015 08:29

I'm having the same problem. Just started tonight. Not sure if I messed up my steam username or what? none of the forums general solutions work. I can't even request username or password info. Its' given me server, error, connection error and login error apart from trying to login which is always a invalid login or password error.

rgok001
Private

Postby rgok001 » Mon 9 Mar 2015 08:45

GOT THE SAME PROBLEM! I HAVE RED DRAGON WITHDRAWAL ALREADY HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ExParrot
Sergeant

Postby ExParrot » Mon 9 Mar 2015 09:03

Yep, me too. Good to know it's not just me. :-) Well.. annoying, actually, because it means I can't play MP right now like I want to.

Republic3D
Sergeant

Postby Republic3D » Mon 9 Mar 2015 09:12

ExParrot wrote:Yep, me too. Good to know it's not just me. :-) Well.. annoying, actually, because it means I can't play MP right now like I want to.

Hehe, yeah it's always good to know you're not alone having a problem like this even though it sucks. Hope they fix it soon.