[Windows] Deck List Glitch - Have occured 100% of the time tested

General Mitten
Private

[Windows] Deck List Glitch - Have occured 100% of the time tested

Postby General Mitten » Tue 20 Mar 2018 01:28

5. Wargame In Lobby Deck List Organized.png
5. Wargame In Lobby Deck List Organized.png (991.37 KiB) Viewed 207 times
Dear Eugen and Wargamers

I've been for a long time period been aware of a glitch inside the deck list. This glitch (seem) to occur when you upon deleting a deck of whatever opposing team, to later find all of your decks disorganized no matter in what manner you created them upon reboot. I'll leave a written example first then I've both GIFs and screenshots to aid in highlighting this glitch.

As an writen example (Deck names numbered)
BLUFOR These decks are created in this order
1. xx
2. xx
3. xx
4. xx

They're all four shown in this order in your deck list when you join a lobby thereafter no matter what deck is that's being deleted or created.
REDFOR These decks are created in this order
1. xx
2. xx
3. xx
4. xx

Upon deleting (example)
REDFOR These decks are created in this order
1. xx
2. xx
3. xx
4. xx (delete)

Upon then rejoining the lobby no difference will be shown, all decks will be seen as the mentioned above order.
Upon reboot of Wargame the listing looks like this no matter how many, what type of decks or when you created the decks..
BLUFOR These decks are now shown in this order
3. xx
4. xx
1. xx
2. xx

I'll now show the GIF and screenshots in order both in links and in the attachments. The three below show the test decks in their deck list. (Third one is GIF)

These following GIF and screenshots show the regular organized structure of the Deck list while in lobby directly after creation. (Third one is GIF)

These following GIF and screenshots show the glitch upon reboot. (Second one is GIF)

I hope this is enough to help out and get a clear picture of the glitch.

Best wishes and regards
Mitten Kitten

PS: Upon posting this, I realized that it's not possible for me to post MP4 files or more then 3 files at the time in the Atachments so I only posted the screenshots of the REDFOR deck list (before and after) reboot.
Attachments
9. Wargame Glitch Disorganized decks.jpg
9. Wargame Glitch Disorganized decks.jpg (430.98 KiB) Viewed 207 times