Cannot Login to old copy, Therefore cannot play online.

Thatcher92
Private

Cannot Login to old copy, Therefore cannot play online.

Postby Thatcher92 » Mon 7 Dec 2020 04:08

Good day,

I've bought every Wargame title, all the SDs and even some of the Act of Aggression and Act of War titles, This year I wanted to go back and start playing Wargame again but haven't been able to. My issue is that I cannot log in because I for the life of me, can't remember whatever login info I had used all those years ago. I know it probably sounds Sus, but I've sent requests to the support section of the Eugen website several times over the past year or so and still haven't heard anything. It's pretty irritating as I really would love to get back into these games but I can't because I don't have any login credentials anymore and I can't even just create a new account as the CD key is bound to the old account. Please, someone help because I miss these games and I don't wanna have three titles sitting in my library that I can't do anything fulfilling with. I can send a screenshot of the replays i have saved on the game that show i'm not scamming or using a stolen CD key.

Thanks in advance.

RemiBesnard
Private

Re: Cannot Login to old copy, Therefore cannot play online.

Postby RemiBesnard » Tue 5 Jan 2021 12:20

I feel for you. Unfortunately, these are common problems.

Whiskey_Uniform
Private

Re: Cannot Login to old copy, Therefore cannot play online.

Postby Whiskey_Uniform » Sat 6 Feb 2021 17:06

I understand the frustration. My brother used his Eugen account on my copy of Red Dragon and bound that CD key to his credentials. I even created a secondary steam account to purchase a new copy of Red Dragon on sale but that didn't work and I even tried contacting steam support to wipe my original purchase to try and reset the system but I haven't had any luck at all. I am hoping once Red Dragon releases on the Epic Store I can obtain a copy from there and bind it to my Eugen account so I can properly play the game. Very frustrating to say the least.

Return to “Tech Support”