Modding Questions Thread

KingSirJohnKey
Private

Re: Modding Questions Thread

Postby KingSirJohnKey » Sat 9 Feb 2019 04:27

Anyway to export a list of causlties after a battle?

LyROBERT
Private

Postby LyROBERT » Sun 24 Feb 2019 04:39

Is there any way to change the speed of the drives without affecting the overall speed of the game? I would like to see the vehicles slower with more realistic speeds, the infantry seems to be levitating and the MBTs at 100km / h in the road is difficult to swallow

Sireyn
First Sergeant

Postby Sireyn » Mon 25 Feb 2019 04:27

KingSirJohnKey wrote:Anyway to export a list of causlties after a battle?

Not that I am aware of, sorry.

LyROBERT wrote:Is there any way to change the speed of the drives without affecting the overall speed of the game? I would like to see the vehicles slower with more realistic speeds, the infantry seems to be levitating and the MBTs at 100km / h in the road is difficult to swallow

I will assume you know how to navigate the Modding Suite, but I can give more detailed instructions if you need. This information is contained in the MouvementHandler module of each unit's TUniteAuSol reference. Maxspeed is the normal speed while the SpeedBonusOnRoad adds a percentage of speed while fast moving on a road. Take care when editing as many units can use the same MouvementHandler module.

Maxspeed is [wanted speed] × 52 = [value to input]
SpeedBonusOnRoad is [wanted road speed] / [normal speed] - 1 = [value to input]

Here is an example :

You can see that the Maxspeed is 4160, which is 52 times the km/h. This unit travels at 80km/h.
The SpeedBonusOnRoad is 0.875, which multiplies the original speed by 1.875. This unit travels on roads at 150km/h.

yuri7086
Private

Postby yuri7086 » Sun 24 Mar 2019 05:55

Hi,I got a problem about saving the changes on Modding Suite. When I save my changes, Modding Suite reminds me that "Saving interrupted - Did you start Wargame before I was ready?" But I didn't start the game before or during the modding. Does anyone know what happen and how to solve this problem? :cry: :cry:
Attachments
捕获.JPG
捕获.JPG (94.43 KiB) Viewed 425 times

redarmy45
Private

Postby redarmy45 » Mon 25 Mar 2019 13:05

Hi,im new to using modding suite...can someone tell me how i remove the RED/BLUE opacity color from units who enter forests?

I dont like this feature,and want to mod it out in any way possible.

Thanks for help

Return to “Modding”