Index: List of Mods & Stuff for Modders

The W:AB Noob
Lieutenant General

Re: Index: List of Mods & Stuff for Modders

Postby The W:AB Noob » Sat 26 May 2018 22:28

Hey, I just wanted to raise a concern with the new tags. While it is true that the marked mods with the dead tag have no more development, I'm just wondering if some people might interpret that as not working anymore. I know there is already a hidden outdated list but for the normal person skimming by, they might not want to click on the dead-labeled mods. I'm not sure what a good solution is and maybe it's not even that big of a problem. It's just one thing that I thought of and wanted to raise.
W:RD Sandbox Mod 5.4.2, the Final and Ultimate Patch Click -> Image

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Re: Index: List of Mods & Stuff for Modders

Postby Shifu » Sun 27 May 2018 23:16

My bad, thanks for the heads-up. I've tagged your mod as [Working] to indicate that no future updates are planned, but people may still run the mod in its current state *. [Dead] indicates rather "recent" outdated mods (not sure if that makes sense, however, the list would be pretty sad if all dead mods would be moved to outdated).

So, if you (or anyone else) know a mod tagged as [Dead] that is still working, please let me know.

Also, I've moved all the legacy mods from the spoilers to a newly created section iv.: History of mods. While they don't serve any obvious purpose, someone might be interested in the various ideas which popped up.

* Edit: Actually, I've just tagged Zomba69's mod as [Working] as well, because as far as I can see, their mod works but isn't developed actively anymore

Return to “Modding”