Darkmil's and Anto-Shturmovik's Reskins [Ver. 1.6.0]

User avatar
Darkmil
Brigadier
Posts: 3017
Joined: Mon 29 Oct 2012 15:17
Location: Lyon
Contact:

Re: Darkmil's and Anto-Shturmovik's Reskins [Ver. 1.5.0]

Postby Darkmil » Sun 24 Jul 2016 20:15

MenDuck wrote:Mmm, looks nice. Isn't that the Norwegian one though? xD inb4 Modding Resource

And how's the release date for the rest of your skins?

Indeed you have a good eye ;)
Well I think I'll make one more skin and then release the new version. I've already started working on the release.

BTW : OP is updated :p
Image

User avatar
MenDuck
Major
Posts: 1880
Joined: Sat 6 Sep 2014 23:03
Contact:

Re: Darkmil's and Anto-Shturmovik's Reskins [Ver. 1.5.0]

Postby MenDuck » Sun 24 Jul 2016 20:41

Darkmil wrote:Well I think I'll make one more skin and then release the new version. I've already started working on the release.

Great news, looking forward to it ;)

Darkmil wrote:BTW : OP is updated :p

Is this becoming a regular thing? Aaah, you know how to please good ol' MenDuck :lol:

User avatar
Darkmil
Brigadier
Posts: 3017
Joined: Mon 29 Oct 2012 15:17
Location: Lyon
Contact:

Re: Darkmil's and Anto-Shturmovik's Reskins [Ver. 1.5.0]

Postby Darkmil » Sun 24 Jul 2016 21:18

MenDuck wrote:Is this becoming a regular thing? Aaah, you know how to please good ol' MenDuck :lol:

In the end it's easier to keep it up to date on a "daily" basis than every 6 months when you have to dig deep in the thread to see the material needed. :lol:
Image

User avatar
MenDuck
Major
Posts: 1880
Joined: Sat 6 Sep 2014 23:03
Contact:

Re: Darkmil's and Anto-Shturmovik's Reskins [Ver. 1.5.0]

Postby MenDuck » Sun 24 Jul 2016 21:51

Darkmil wrote:In the end it's easier to keep it up to date on a "daily" basis than every 6 months when you have to dig deep in the thread to see the material needed. :lol:

Good point :D

User avatar
Woozle
Captain
Posts: 1601
Joined: Sat 1 Feb 2014 09:22
Location: Heierlark Base, North Osea
Contact:

Re: Darkmil's and Anto-Shturmovik's Reskins [Ver. 1.5.0]

Postby Woozle » Mon 25 Jul 2016 02:12

Darkmil, I've been following your skins for a long time and they really are fantastic, but I have a question, are you planning to do any reskins for china or the eastern block countries?

User avatar
Darkmil
Brigadier
Posts: 3017
Joined: Mon 29 Oct 2012 15:17
Location: Lyon
Contact:

Re: Darkmil's and Anto-Shturmovik's Reskins [Ver. 1.5.0]

Postby Darkmil » Mon 25 Jul 2016 09:47

Woozle wrote:Darkmil, I've been following your skins for a long time and they really are fantastic, but I have a question, are you planning to do any reskins for china or the eastern block countries?

Well I already did two. For now I don't know, all I can say is that the next skin won't be REDFOR. I was considering making a Jh-7 skin but it seems the vanilla game skin is quite good already. The J-8 too could be a good candidate. The problem I have is that PLAF livery are quite simple, there is not much detailing going on and I must say I like doing detailing a lot. And I believe most Chinese plane are quite good in terms of skins.
Image

User avatar
Darkmil
Brigadier
Posts: 3017
Joined: Mon 29 Oct 2012 15:17
Location: Lyon
Contact:

Re: Darkmil's and Anto-Shturmovik's Reskins [Ver. 1.5.0]

Postby Darkmil » Sun 4 Sep 2016 17:08

I'm currently finishing the new version of the pack.
Which F-16 should be reskinned with the NZ livery ? (since it a modding ressource I felt like I should ask) ?
Image

User avatar
MenDuck
Major
Posts: 1880
Joined: Sat 6 Sep 2014 23:03
Contact:

Re: Darkmil's and Anto-Shturmovik's Reskins [Ver. 1.5.0]

Postby MenDuck » Mon 5 Sep 2016 17:24

Darkmil wrote:I'm currently finishing the new version of the pack.
Which F-16 should be reskinned with the NZ livery ? (since it a modding ressource I felt like I should ask) ?

Great to know! Our patience has payed off :D
I'd vote for Norwegian F-16A Block 15 (the one in Naval tab), since no one uses it.

User avatar
Darkmil
Brigadier
Posts: 3017
Joined: Mon 29 Oct 2012 15:17
Location: Lyon
Contact:

Re: Darkmil's and Anto-Shturmovik's Reskins [Ver. 1.5.0]

Postby Darkmil » Wed 7 Sep 2016 19:54

I believe it is also the skin for the F-16 with twin 1 ton bombs
Image

User avatar
MenDuck
Major
Posts: 1880
Joined: Sat 6 Sep 2014 23:03
Contact:

Re: Darkmil's and Anto-Shturmovik's Reskins [Ver. 1.5.0]

Postby MenDuck » Thu 8 Sep 2016 20:44

Darkmil wrote:I believe it is also the skin for the F-16 with twin 1 ton bombs

Well, are there any better options?

Return to “Modding”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests