This is a reedition of my old thread for Red Dragon. In this thread I'm going to post my reskins. My aim is to provide some interesting yet authentic skins for units.
- You can safely use those skins in multiplayer games.
- My skins should be compatible with any already installed texture mods, and any other that come with the Wargame Mod Installer.
- Skins are available to download via packages for specific nations. The installer allows you to choose for which units skins will be installed.
- To remove modified files, use the Steam Cache verification.
- If some reskins affect also other units of the same type (like for example the F-15C affecting the F-15A), this is not intentional, but rather it is a result of game using one texture file for many units and I can't do nothing about this .
If you have issues with running the skin installer, make sure that you have the .NET Framework 4.5 installed on your computer.
Secondly, if you are using the RadeonPro utility software, then for the installation time you have to disable it because it causes crashes of applications which are using the WPF technology, thus the Wargame Mod Installer.
Also you can try to running the Setup as the Administrator, it might help.
Download US Package
F-15C, 36th TFW (Compass Ghost)
F-15C, 18th TFW 44th FS (Mod Eagle)
F-15E, 391st & 335th Fighter Squadron
USMC CH-53E Super Stallion, HMH-461
USMC AH-1W Super Cobra, HMLA-167 & HMLA-369
USMC UH-1N, HMLA-167
USMC CH-46, HMM-262 & HMMT-264
Download FRG Package
F-4F, JG 74 "Mölders"
F-4F ICE, JG 71 "Richthofen"
Tornado IDS, JaboG 31 "Boelcke"
Tornado ECR, JaboG 32
Tornado IDS, MFG 1
SPz Marder 1, PzGrenBtl 172
SPz Marder 1A1, PzGrenBtl 342
SPz Marder 1A3, PzGrenBtl 212
Kanonenjagdpanzer, PzGrenLehrBtl 353
Leopard 2A0, PzBtl 104
Leopard 2A1, PzBtl 244
Leopard 2A4, PzBtl 64
Leopard 2A5, PzBtl 33