Modding Command Points Rate in SP Campaign

LapsedPacifist
Corporal

Modding Command Points Rate in SP Campaign

Postby LapsedPacifist » Thu 22 May 2014 18:21

I am working on a campaign mod to change some of the parameters and want to change the rate at which command points are awarded (for player and AI). I believe the default delay is 4 seconds and want to increase this.

I can change this in Skirmish via gfx/gdconstanteoriginal.ndfbin > TWargameTunableConstante > Time before gaining command points. But this doesn't seem to affect the campaigns as far as I know.

I thought for the Campaign it would be gfx/gdconstanteoriginal.ndfbin > TModernWarfareTunableConstante > PeriodeFluxPointsDeDeploiement. But altering this doesn't seem to have any effect as far as I can see.

My French isn't bad and I'm using a translator to help but can't seem to find the right parameter to change and am aware it may be hard-coded.

Anybody shed any light on this?

Any help much appreciated.
"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill" - Churchill

"War is the ultimate game because war is at last a forcing of the unity of existence. War is god." - Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

jubedy
Command Sergeant Major

Re: Modding Command Points Rate in SP Campaign

Postby jubedy » Thu 22 May 2014 23:27

I have no idea off the top of my head. It could be inside the campaign files, have you checked there? It might be unique to each campaign (even if they are all set at 4, there's a chance it might be there)
Spoiler : :

LapsedPacifist
Corporal

Re: Modding Command Points Rate in SP Campaign

Postby LapsedPacifist » Thu 22 May 2014 23:41

Good idea. Thanks for the input. I'll try there.
"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill" - Churchill

"War is the ultimate game because war is at last a forcing of the unity of existence. War is god." - Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian