Private

Re: The W:RD Sandbox Mod (5.4.2) [THE ULTIMATE SANDBOX]

Postby zanghfei » Sun 10 Sep 2017 01:54

Alright cool, Thnx alot

FreeLoader
Private

Postby FreeLoader » Sun 17 Sep 2017 23:06

Hi, can you make a sandbox mod for airland battle I can't seem to find one. Thanks in advance :D

The W:AB Noob
Lieutenant General

Postby The W:AB Noob » Wed 20 Sep 2017 20:09

FreeLoader wrote:Hi, can you make a sandbox mod for airland battle I can't seem to find one. Thanks in advance :D

Hey, hope you are enjoying the mod!

Here is an old, forgotten link to some XML scripts for W:AB: viewtopic.php?f=187&t=56292#p899674
Most of the ones for the W:RD mod you can also use for W:AB, you just have to change some paths.
W:RD Sandbox Mod 5.4.2, the Final and Ultimate Patch Click -> Image

Avibird
Private

Postby Avibird » Sat 28 Oct 2017 18:00

Hello need a little help. I am trying to reduce some of the things in the mod. I love the 9 slots available for each category. What I don't like is the 50 max pack for each unit I would like it to be only 5. I have attempted to change the numbers in the Id81 TuniteAUsoldescripor help on this thank you.

TheMarraMan
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby TheMarraMan » Tue 31 Oct 2017 22:53

Anyone know why the game ends when I start a skirmish after setting all my units up and counting down to start?

I'll be ready, I press "start battle" and there is a 30 second countdown and then the battle will "start" and then the game ends as if I quite the game. It then goes to the after battle screen with the statistics and what not, losses/kills, etc.

lastcrusade101
Sergeant First-Class

Postby lastcrusade101 » Sat 4 Nov 2017 11:58

TheMarraMan wrote:Anyone know why the game ends when I start a skirmish after setting all my units up and counting down to start?

I'll be ready, I press "start battle" and there is a 30 second countdown and then the battle will "start" and then the game ends as if I quite the game. It then goes to the after battle screen with the statistics and what not, losses/kills, etc.

Its a glitch with sandbox as old as time. I suggest trying deleting the entire game, redownloading it, then verifying the game cache. Then redownload the sandbox mod and see if it works.
120 Smooth-bore > 120 Rifled

The W:AB Noob
Lieutenant General

Postby The W:AB Noob » Tue 7 Nov 2017 17:37

Avibird wrote:Hello need a little help. I am trying to reduce some of the things in the mod. I love the 9 slots available for each category. What I don't like is the 50 max pack for each unit I would like it to be only 5. I have attempted to change the numbers in the Id81 TuniteAUsoldescripor help on this thank you.

Use the XML scripts that are included in the download. The instructions there are extensive so even a beginner should be able to change Sandbox settings.

lastcrusade101 wrote:
TheMarraMan wrote:Anyone know why the game ends when I start a skirmish after setting all my units up and counting down to start?

Its a glitch with sandbox as old as time. I suggest trying deleting the entire game, redownloading it, then verifying the game cache. Then redownload the sandbox mod and see if it works.

Yeah, never figured out was causes that. Sorry.
W:RD Sandbox Mod 5.4.2, the Final and Ultimate Patch Click -> Image

lastcrusade101
Sergeant First-Class

Postby lastcrusade101 » Thu 9 Nov 2017 07:43

Missed you noob

CaptCat
Private

Postby CaptCat » Sat 18 Nov 2017 05:26

I'm sure this question has been asked many times, but I was just curious about how this will affect the base game. Will you be able to play regular matches with people who do not have the mod? Is there a way to disable the mod without uninstalling it? I just wonder as I enjoy playing with my friends who do not have the mod, and if it makes the game incompatible I might not bother with it.

lastcrusade101
Sergeant First-Class

Postby lastcrusade101 » Wed 22 Nov 2017 15:20

CaptCat wrote:I'm sure this question has been asked many times, but I was just curious about how this will affect the base game. Will you be able to play regular matches with people who do not have the mod? Is there a way to disable the mod without uninstalling it? I just wonder as I enjoy playing with my friends who do not have the mod, and if it makes the game incompatible I might not bother with it.

No and no. Multiplayer with someone without the mod is obviously impossible (The mod literally adds all the nations to BLUFOR). And you also have to uninstall it for it to not take effect anymore, for obvious reasons.