The W:RD Sandbox Mod (5.4.2) [THE ULTIMATE SANDBOX]

Truppenterror
Private

Re: The W:RD Sandbox Mod (5.4.2) [THE ULTIMATE SANDBOX]

Postby Truppenterror » Mon 4 Dec 2017 23:45

If I want to create a deck and choose "infinite units", I can not use Finland and Yugoslavia. Do i need all DLCs, including Israel and the Netherlands? I do not have these two.

nvandam2
Private

Postby nvandam2 » Sun 10 Dec 2017 18:56

Anyone post a tutorial on how to install the mod for MAC, i cant seem to figure it out.

Para911
Corporal

Postby Para911 » Thu 14 Dec 2017 21:40

I'm experiencing a very strange problem.

Whenever I start a skirmish with the sandbox mod enabled I "win" the match after 0 seconds. As soon as the preparation timer ends the game instantly jumps to the game results screen.

Even happens when I start a multiplayer session with AI only.

I completely deleted my gamefolder and profile and redownloaded it through Steam. I created a new profile by deleting my current one while Steam is in "offline mode". What could be the cause of this? I've only found one other post about this particular problem and it told me to do all the things I already tried.

I'm using Windowns 10 64-bit, GTX 980 with up-to-date drivers, Wargame is patched trough Steam, I own all the DLC.

lastcrusade101
Sergeant First-Class

Postby lastcrusade101 » Tue 19 Dec 2017 03:15

Truppenterror wrote:If I want to create a deck and choose "infinite units", I can not use Finland and Yugoslavia. Do i need all DLCs, including Israel and the Netherlands? I do not have these two.

There are two infinite unit categories, one for "yes dlc" and one for "no dlc". You need both dlc to be able to use the "yes dlc". If you do not have th dlc, select "no dlc".
120 Smooth-bore > 120 Rifled

lastcrusade101
Sergeant First-Class

Postby lastcrusade101 » Tue 19 Dec 2017 03:16

Para911 wrote:I'm experiencing a very strange problem.

Whenever I start a skirmish with the sandbox mod enabled I "win" the match after 0 seconds. As soon as the preparation timer ends the game instantly jumps to the game results screen.

Even happens when I start a multiplayer session with AI only.

I completely deleted my gamefolder and profile and redownloaded it through Steam. I created a new profile by deleting my current one while Steam is in "offline mode". What could be the cause of this? I've only found one other post about this particular problem and it told me to do all the things I already tried.

I'm using Windowns 10 64-bit, GTX 980 with up-to-date drivers, Wargame is patched trough Steam, I own all the DLC.

That bug has been present since the beginning. There is not hope. There is no fix.

The W:AB Noob
Lieutenant General

Postby The W:AB Noob » Thu 21 Dec 2017 07:06

lastcrusade101 wrote:
CaptCat wrote:I'm sure this question has been asked many times, but I was just curious about how this will affect the base game. Will you be able to play regular matches with people who do not have the mod? Is there a way to disable the mod without uninstalling it? I just wonder as I enjoy playing with my friends who do not have the mod, and if it makes the game incompatible I might not bother with it.

No and no. Multiplayer with someone without the mod is obviously impossible (The mod literally adds all the nations to BLUFOR). And you also have to uninstall it for it to not take effect anymore, for obvious reasons.

Thanks lastcrusade.
1. In any mod, every player must have have the same non-cosmetic mods installed. Not all Sandbox features break multiplayer capability, and those that are are marked in the installer.
2. No, you must uninstall it. However, the Installer is set up to both install and uninstall extremely easily with just the click of a few buttons.

I recommend that you just give it a try!
W:RD Sandbox Mod 5.4.2, the Final and Ultimate Patch Click -> Image

lastcrusade101
Sergeant First-Class

Postby lastcrusade101 » Fri 22 Dec 2017 06:34

<3

vuannguyen08
Private

Postby vuannguyen08 » Mon 1 Jan 2018 20:11

Hello,

I try to increase the max unit (+20) and i saw you have to pick coalition but i dont know why i dont have any coalition team. And how can i increase the max unit ?
Thank you.

The W:AB Noob
Lieutenant General

Postby The W:AB Noob » Sun 7 Jan 2018 08:00

When you create a new deck, you don't have any coalition options?
W:RD Sandbox Mod 5.4.2, the Final and Ultimate Patch Click -> Image

Truppenterror
Private

Postby Truppenterror » Sun 14 Jan 2018 17:44

lastcrusade101 wrote:
Truppenterror wrote:If I want to create a deck and choose "infinite units", I can not use Finland and Yugoslavia. Do i need all DLCs, including Israel and the Netherlands? I do not have these two.

There are two infinite unit categories, one for "yes dlc" and one for "no dlc". You need both dlc to be able to use the "yes dlc". If you do not have th dlc, select "no dlc".

Thanks for the answer. :)

Return to “Modding”