reskins by Mitth'raw'nuruodo

User avatar
BLUE MAN
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon 3 Nov 2014 01:21
Location: Mnhttn

Re: reskins by Mitth'raw'nuruodo

Postby BLUE MAN » Sat 14 Mar 2015 00:13

As I understand it, this isn't the patch for old/original Chechna mod but for that "complete soviet reskin" ;), which is for some reason called Chechna
stupid neckbeards and noobs ruin the WRD

User avatar
MenDuck
Major
Posts: 1880
Joined: Sat 6 Sep 2014 23:03
Contact:

Re: reskins by Mitth'raw'nuruodo

Postby MenDuck » Sat 14 Mar 2015 00:16

BLUE MAN wrote:As I understand it, this isn't the patch for old/original Chechna mod but for that "complete soviet reskin" ;), which is for some reason called Chechna

Well, thanks for explanation :D

But nevertheless, this must be fixed ASAP!

Above_Average
Private First-Class
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed 11 Feb 2015 23:57
Contact:

Re: reskins by Mitth'raw'nuruodo

Postby Above_Average » Mon 16 Mar 2015 03:45

How do you install this into the game?

User avatar
MenDuck
Major
Posts: 1880
Joined: Sat 6 Sep 2014 23:03
Contact:

Re: reskins by Mitth'raw'nuruodo

Postby MenDuck » Mon 16 Mar 2015 17:12

Above_Average wrote:How do you install this into the game?

........... :roll:

You run the executive file. C'mon, that's common knowledge :? .

And welcome to the Forums, BTW.

User avatar
The W:AB Noob
Lieutenant General
Posts: 4561
Joined: Fri 12 Jul 2013 22:29
Location: United States, Central Time Zone
Contact:

Re: reskins by Mitth'raw'nuruodo

Postby The W:AB Noob » Mon 16 Mar 2015 18:50

MenDuck wrote:
Above_Average wrote:How do you install this into the game?

........... :roll:
You run the executive file. C'mon, that's common knowledge :? .
And welcome to the Forums, BTW.

Well, actually...
If you have a PC, you need to download Microsoft .NET 4.5 first. The run the .exe (which is executable) file. If you have a Mac, there is no easy way to install the texture. I am not sure about Linux.
W:RD Sandbox Mod 5.4.2, the Final and Ultimate Patch Click -> Image

User avatar
MenDuck
Major
Posts: 1880
Joined: Sat 6 Sep 2014 23:03
Contact:

Re: reskins by Mitth'raw'nuruodo

Postby MenDuck » Mon 16 Mar 2015 20:30

The W:AB Noob wrote:
MenDuck wrote:
Above_Average wrote:How do you install this into the game?

........... :roll:
You run the executive file. C'mon, that's common knowledge :? .
And welcome to the Forums, BTW.

Well, actually...
If you have a PC, you need to download Microsoft .NET 4.5 first. The run the .exe (which is executable) file. If you have a Mac, there is no easy way to install the texture. I am not sure about Linux.

For Linux it's the same; they can't install any mods. And I don't think that anyone wouldn't have Microsoft .NET 4.5.

Other than that, Noob is right :D

Above_Average
Private First-Class
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed 11 Feb 2015 23:57
Contact:

Re: reskins by Mitth'raw'nuruodo

Postby Above_Average » Mon 16 Mar 2015 23:01

thanks

User avatar
Strichtarn89
Specialist
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue 8 Sep 2015 11:33
Contact:

Re: reskins by Mitth'raw'nuruodo

Postby Strichtarn89 » Sat 17 Oct 2015 16:57

Has anyone fixed that update to the Chechnya Mod yet that Pok linked to? The first Chechnya mod was amazing, I'd love to change more of my Soviet vehicle fleet to match! :D

User avatar
MenDuck
Major
Posts: 1880
Joined: Sat 6 Sep 2014 23:03
Contact:

Re: reskins by Mitth'raw'nuruodo

Postby MenDuck » Sat 17 Oct 2015 18:19

Strichtarn89 wrote:Has anyone fixed that update to the Chechnya Mod yet that Pok linked to? The first Chechnya mod was amazing, I'd love to change more of my Soviet vehicle fleet to match! :D

I have. Catch: http://www.filedropper.com/config_31

And welcome to the Modding Forums! :D

brosefstalin
Specialist
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun 28 Aug 2016 08:07
Contact:

Re: reskins by Mitth'raw'nuruodo

Postby brosefstalin » Tue 17 Jul 2018 06:20

hey do you still do skins if so do you accept skin requests
Image

Return to “Modding”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Havock318 and 1 guest