Wargame Modding Development Group

Darkmil
Brigadier

Wargame Modding Development Group

Postby Darkmil » Sun 7 Dec 2014 13:30

Hey !
I've recently been talking with people who developed some of the modding tools we have and with people working on understanding the .spk file.
And a big problem appeared, it's that there is a lack of communication between all those people, some job has been done twice and that made us lost a lot of time (What's the point of working to do something that already have been done).

So here is the Wargame Modding Development Group

It's a Steam group which aims to gather the developers of the modding community to save time and work.
Joining this group does not mean you'll have to work hard on development it's just so people will be able to ask questions and communicate.
If you consider on working on something I suggest you post it on the group page so other dev's will be able to tell you if they already have did it, or if they know anything about it.

I strongly advise you to join this group if you consider developing for the Wargame modding community.
And if you already have developed some tools or know anything about the Eugen file formats I hope you'll join us.

AJE
Sergeant Major of the Army

Re: Wargame Modding Development Group

Postby AJE » Sun 14 Dec 2014 20:47

Is everyone still interested in this project? I posted something on it about 2 days ago, and I haven't seen anyone really check up on it since.

Darkmil
Brigadier

Postby Darkmil » Sun 14 Dec 2014 20:55

I have seen it. It's just that I don't feel could had anything intelligent, but I've seen it !

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Postby Shifu » Mon 15 Dec 2014 01:13

I'd suggest anyone to subscribe to the discussion section, so Steam tells you when there's a new thread. Easier than having to remember to check it from time to time ..

Return to “Modding”