Wished Dreams Mod (Alpha) Release

Bullfrog
General

Re: Wished Dreams Mod V0.7 "Fury Of The Dragon" Installer now works with V.510025133

Postby Bullfrog » Sat 4 Jun 2016 07:41

looking thew the armory for the US was like launching ALB for the first time.
Does not affiliate with members who post in #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Narcissistic Black
Major

Re: Wished Dreams Mod V0.7 "Fury Of The Dragon" Installer now works with V.510025133

Postby Narcissistic Black » Sat 4 Jun 2016 08:02

Bullfrog wrote:looking thew the armory for the US was like launching ALB for the first time.

Is that a good or a bad thing?
The First Narcissist
Click signature to see Modification, Alpha Released. Try now.

Bullfrog
General

Postby Bullfrog » Sat 4 Jun 2016 08:26

Narcissistic Black wrote:
Bullfrog wrote:looking thew the armory for the US was like launching ALB for the first time.

Is that a good or a bad thing?

Good, it's like opening Christmas presents :lol:
Does not affiliate with members who post in #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Cyan
Sergeant

Postby Cyan » Sat 4 Jun 2016 13:40

I agree with everyone ells. This is one big ass patch log. Amazing work.

Looking trough the armory, i have found a few things that seems to be abit off.

The Danish Dragoner 90 doesnt have the Gv M/95, ( C7 ), but still use the older Gv M/75.

They allso have the Pvv M/97, even though they are a 1996 unit.
( The Pvv M/97 should just be renamed to Pvv M/95. Its the same weapon. The later models are just made to be fired "safely" in confined spaces )

They only come in 1 card aswell. I asume thats a mistake?

The Danish prototype, 1995, M/113G is actualy worse than the older M/113A1 version. Stats are the same, except the newer vehicle is slower. The price for both units are the same aswell.

This problem persists trough all the M113A1 user nations. The M113A1 is either the same or better than later models.

MenDuck
Major

Postby MenDuck » Sat 4 Jun 2016 14:59

MenDuck wrote:Now that's something nice. Good work on the new patch.

Shocked you didn't comment on the size.

This isn't a problem for me, given how much some reskin packs weigh.

Also, the mod weights a ton because of the ZZ_4.dat files, so I'm not really surprised.

Narcissistic Black
Major

Postby Narcissistic Black » Sun 5 Jun 2016 03:57

Cyan wrote:I agree with everyone ells. This is one big ass patch log. Amazing work.

Thank you.

Looking trough the armory, i have found a few things that seems to be abit off.

The Danish Dragoner 90 doesnt have the Gv M/95, ( C7 ), but still use the older Gv M/75.

I wasn't sure If I wan'ted them the be the only unit Denmark had with an Assault Rifle. Besides FKP

They allso have the Pvv M/97, even though they are a 1996 unit.
( The Pvv M/97 should just be renamed to Pvv M/95. Its the same weapon. The later models are just made to be fired "safely" in confined spaces )

Will fix.

They only come in 1 card aswell. I asume thats a mistake?

Nope. It's Intended They're Prototyped Infantry.

The Danish prototype, 1995, M/113G is actualy worse than the older M/113A1 version. Stats are the same, except the newer vehicle is slower. The price for both units are the same aswell.
This problem persists trough all the M113A1 user nations. The M113A1 is either the same or better than later models.

Yeah that was bugg been meaning to fix. Some how somewhere I edited the Armor of all vehicles with 1/1/1/1 to 2/2/1/1.
The First Narcissist

Cyan
Sergeant

Postby Cyan » Sun 5 Jun 2016 11:33

Cyan wrote:

I wasn't sure If I wan'ted them the be the only unit Denmark had with an Assault Rifle. Besides FKP

I did't see the prototype tap :). It makes sense, it would not do much for the unit, anyway. I just thought the riffle was forgotten, since you had planed for it at first.

It would make more sense to give the Gv M/95 to the Livgarden, and move them to 1995 instead. Arming them with an Assault Rifle, would put them in line with most other Shock units. In its current state, it is a bit underwhelming at attacking, compared to most other Shock.
( Stab wise, i have not tried them enough to say if the MG/62 still carries the day. )

Lord Helmchen
Major-General

Postby Lord Helmchen » Sun 5 Jun 2016 19:50

Wow, that's really a ton of changes you made there... :shock:
Definitely hyped to try out the Chonma Ho V *cough* finally a realistic Nork tank that's not shit *cough* :mrgreen:
Plus glorious Strela tanks for north korea... :o :lol:
Also I love how the F-15D finally got AMRAAMs now instead of AIM-9s 8-)
Eugen should consider taking this mod as a gameplay patch

I found a minor flaw though I think
Narcissistic Black wrote:I.MG3 Removed Because it doesn't exist.

That's not really correct IIRC.

"l.MG3" in this case stands for "leichtes MG3". It is called like this because there actually is a difference between the MG3s used IRL.
The "light" MG3 is this

whereas the "heavy" MG3 is this

The difference is simply that it is on a gun carriage. Though you don't call it "leichtes MG3" or "schweres MG3" but either MG3 for the "light" version and "MG3 auf Lafette" for the "heavy" version.

Narcissistic Black
Major

Postby Narcissistic Black » Mon 6 Jun 2016 01:41

Lord Helmchen wrote:Wow, that's really a ton of changes you made there... :shock:
Definitely hyped to try out the Chonma Ho V *cough* finally a realistic Nork tank that's not shit *cough* :mrgreen:
Plus glorious Strela tanks for north korea... :o :lol:
Also I love how the F-15D finally got AMRAAMs now instead of AIM-9s 8-)
Eugen should consider taking this mod as a gameplay patch

I found a minor flaw though I think
Narcissistic Black wrote:I.MG3 Removed Because it doesn't exist.

That's not really correct IIRC.

"l.MG3" in this case stands for "leichtes MG3". It is called like this because there actually is a difference between the MG3s used IRL.
The "light" MG3 is this

whereas the "heavy" MG3 is this

The difference is simply that it is on a gun carriage. Though you don't call it "leichtes MG3" or "schweres MG3" but either MG3 for the "light" version and "MG3 auf Lafette" for the "heavy" version.

So I looked into this and there was nothing said about L.MG3 being an official designation or a variant of the MG3 weapon.

Only things mentioned were MG3 (for infantry) and MG3A1 (For vehicles). Regardless to say Adding back L.MG3 would only be a name change anyways the stats would remain the same.
The First Narcissist

Darkmil
Brigadier

Postby Darkmil » Mon 6 Jun 2016 15:26

I see a little problem. The prices of Leopard 2A4DK and Strv121 don't match but they are identical.
Plus Strv 121 should have a better AP than now like 20 or 21 to model the Swedish-Israeli ammo it used.