Wished Dreams Mod (Alpha) Release

Narcissistic Black
Major

Re: Wished Dreams Mod Patch v0.7.1 "Light Infantry" Installer now works with V510027397

Postby Narcissistic Black » Sat 12 Nov 2016 23:07

Spielführer wrote:I have downloaded the latest file, but somehow it is not working for me. Even when i deleted the dutch decks.
My fault - the game has a newer version :(

I'll upload the fixed version. I usually just wait till someone askes as there isnt alot of demand at the moment.

You'll have to wait for like 4 hours from now as im not home.
The First Narcissist
Click signature to see Modification, Alpha Released. Try now.

Spielführer
Second-Lieutenant

Re: Wished Dreams Mod Patch v0.7.1 "Light Infantry" Installer now works with V510027397

Postby Spielführer » Sat 12 Nov 2016 23:33

Sounds good. I really liked the Enhancement mod, but since it is not WIP anymore, i'll stick to this mod with my small community. Some changes are really nice. I am not ok with all changes, but it looks really good so far. Really looking forward to the new release!
Soldier of passion. Diplom rerum militarium

Narcissistic Black
Major

Wished Dreams Mod Patch v0.7.2 "Light Infantry" Installer now works with V510053208

Postby Narcissistic Black » Sun 13 Nov 2016 02:59

Spielführer wrote:Sounds good. I really liked the Enhancement mod, but since it is not WIP anymore, i'll stick to this mod with my small community. Some changes are really nice. I am not ok with all changes, but it looks really good so far. Really looking forward to the new release!

Wished Dreams Mod Patch v0.7.2 "Light Infantry"

Also care to share which changes you don't like maybe ill agree with you?
Last edited by Narcissistic Black on Wed 16 Nov 2016 02:12, edited 1 time in total.
The First Narcissist

Spielführer
Second-Lieutenant

Re: Wished Dreams Mod Patch v0.7.2 "Light Infantry" Installer now works with V510053208

Postby Spielführer » Sun 13 Nov 2016 13:12

Thanks for that! Trying it out now and giving some feedback at least for FRG

Spielführer
Second-Lieutenant

Re: Wished Dreams Mod Patch v0.7.2 "Light Infantry" Installer now works with V510053208

Postby Spielführer » Sun 13 Nov 2016 19:45

Sorry for double post, but is it just me, or is everything dying like a fly - feels instantly. :o

Narcissistic Black
Major

Postby Narcissistic Black » Sun 13 Nov 2016 22:42

Spielführer wrote:Sorry for double post, but is it just me, or is everything dying like a fly - feels instantly. :o

It might just be you. Do you have any examples that make you feel this way? I know SPAAG when firing on infantry absolutely shreads them.

Most of everything follows the vanilla scale. except for spaag.. I changed that slightly.
The First Narcissist

Spielführer
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Spielführer » Mon 14 Nov 2016 20:31

Narcissistic Black wrote:
Spielführer wrote:Sorry for double post, but is it just me, or is everything dying like a fly - feels instantly. :o

It might just be you. Do you have any examples that make you feel this way? I know SPAAG when firing on infantry absolutely shreads them.

Most of everything follows the vanilla scale. except for spaag.. I changed that slightly.

Well, propably because of the better hit chance from certain ATGM carriers. Also my Tornado ECR was downed kinda quick. Played a bit different.
Anyway, i kinda liked it except some stuff from the FRG loadout. But i think, there can be done something good for them.

Spielführer
Second-Lieutenant

Re: Wished Dreams Mod V0.7 "Fury Of The Dragon" Installer now works with V.510025133

Postby Spielführer » Sat 10 Dec 2016 14:12

Narcissistic Black wrote:
Lord Helmchen wrote:Wow, that's really a ton of changes you made there... :shock:
Definitely hyped to try out the Chonma Ho V *cough* finally a realistic Nork tank that's not shit *cough* :mrgreen:
Plus glorious Strela tanks for north korea... :o :lol:
Also I love how the F-15D finally got AMRAAMs now instead of AIM-9s 8-)
Eugen should consider taking this mod as a gameplay patch

I found a minor flaw though I think
Narcissistic Black wrote:I.MG3 Removed Because it doesn't exist.

That's not really correct IIRC.

"l.MG3" in this case stands for "leichtes MG3". It is called like this because there actually is a difference between the MG3s used IRL.
The "light" MG3 is this

whereas the "heavy" MG3 is this

The difference is simply that it is on a gun carriage. Though you don't call it "leichtes MG3" or "schweres MG3" but either MG3 for the "light" version and "MG3 auf Lafette" for the "heavy" version.

So I looked into this and there was nothing said about L.MG3 being an official designation or a variant of the MG3 weapon.

Only things mentioned were MG3 (for infantry) and MG3A1 (For vehicles). Regardless to say Adding back L.MG3 would only be a name change anyways the stats would remain the same.

Well, there was a light MG3. Called MG3e. It was really fielded in some numbers among Panzergrenadier units. I chatted with MadMat when they introduced the CQC Trait for MGs. That was the reason we used the temr "l.MG3" because it would fit better than the MG3e designation.
Those tests with the MG3 E (no official term) were not successful and so it was not used. When those tests are made, those things are given to all combat units (Paratroopers, Panzergrenadiere etc) and they have to test it and make an report.
Bundesamt für Wehrtechnik und Beschaffung
Wehrtechnische Studiensammlung Koblenz
From the MG3e were two different versions. One with 1,6 lighter weight and one with 2,2kgs. Normally it is about 11kg, so down to 9kg. A bit lighter but not really "that" light

serjant_82
Master Sergeant

Re: Wished Dreams Mod

Postby serjant_82 » Mon 21 Aug 2017 22:29

Good afternoon. Very appreciated your mod. You could not give a link to its download? Will the fashion develop?

Narcissistic Black
Major

Re: Wished Dreams Mod

Postby Narcissistic Black » Tue 22 Aug 2017 03:16

serjant_82 wrote:Good afternoon. Very appreciated your mod. You could not give a link to its download? Will the fashion develop?

Released an Alpha on the OP post.

DOWNLOAD
http://www.moddb.com/downloads/wished-dreams-mod-remake-version-1-75-beta

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Download

2. Unpack into a folder (Blank folder is necessary)

3. Work your way to WRD Install Folder (Should be inside)

4. Click Wished Dreams Modification SETUP.exe (This will start the installer/uninstaller)

5. Continue though installer (Until finished)

6. Start Wargame Red Dragon (Enjoy)
The First Narcissist