Wished Dreams Mod 2.5.2 BETA Release

HK-47
Corporal

Re: Wished Dreams Mod (Alpha) Release

Postby HK-47 » Sun 22 Jul 2018 06:03

Your ZZ_Win file is not compatible with the BGM .8.2. Usually the us/battlegroups/localisation or the unites one won't validate. Any idea why?

Narcissistic Black
Major

Postby Narcissistic Black » Sat 11 Aug 2018 22:10

HK-47 wrote:Your ZZ_Win file is not compatible with the BGM .8.2. Usually the us/battlegroups/localisation or the unites one won't validate. Any idea why?

Hmm, I have no idea. I've never used battle group manager. maybe someone's who more familiar with it can help you. All I did to it was add new name hashes to the pc\localisation\us\localisation\unites.dic

Idk if that helps in anyway, hope you can figure out what's wrong as I hoped to visit campaign modding (mostly just battle group changes) once I was actually done with the units and nations.

EDIT: Idk if this helps but it seems spectre says you need the ZZ_Win from \430000587\430000609. The ZZ_Win's from my mod don't go to that folder
viewtopic.php?f=187&t=49711&start=370#p1050573
The First Narcissist
Click signature to see Modification, Alpha Released. Try now.

Narcissistic Black
Major

Re: Wished Dreams Mod 2.5.2 BETA Release

Postby Narcissistic Black » Sat 25 Aug 2018 14:20

WISHED DREAMS MOD VERSION 2.5.2 RELEASE

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Download

2. Unpack into a folder (Blank folder is necessary)

3. Work your way to WRD Install Folder (Should be inside)

4. Click Wished Dreams Modification SETUP.exe (This will start the installer/uninstaller)

5. Continue though installer (Until finished)

6. Start Wargame Red Dragon (Enjoy)

Version 2.5.2
DOWNLOAD
https://www.moddb.com/mods/wished-dreams-mod/downloads/wished-dreams-mod-version-252-beta

Changelog on ModDB PAGE
The First Narcissist
Click signature to see Modification, Alpha Released. Try now.

The W:AB Noob
Lieutenant General

Postby The W:AB Noob » Sat 22 Sep 2018 22:44

HK-47 wrote:Your ZZ_Win file is not compatible with the BGM .8.2. Usually the us/battlegroups/localisation or the unites one won't validate. Any idea why?

Narcissistic Black wrote:

Hmm, I have no idea. I've never used battle group manager. maybe someone's who more familiar with it can help you. All I did to it was add new name hashes to the pc\localisation\us\localisation\unites.dic

Idk if that helps in anyway, hope you can figure out what's wrong as I hoped to visit campaign modding (mostly just battle group changes) once I was actually done with the units and nations.

EDIT: Idk if this helps but it seems spectre says you need the ZZ_Win from \430000587\430000609. The ZZ_Win's from my mod don't go to that folder
viewtopic.php?f=187&t=49711&start=370#p1050573

It's because BGM tool is looking for battlegroups, unites, and outgame I believe in the same ZZ_Win.dat. Narc modded a later ZZ_Win which didn't have any localization related to the campaign because it wasn't updating it. If you want to use BGM with Narc's mod, take a compatible ZZ_Win (I believe the one from the first release patch and the Second Korean War DLC have these), open it up in WMS, extract the English (us) unites.dic and interface_outgame.dic (not necessary, this changes the coalition names) to a local directory, and replace the respective files in the compatible ZZ_Win with the ones you extracted.
W:RD Sandbox Mod 5.4.2, the Final and Ultimate Patch Click -> Image

Return to “Modding”